It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in thorne, doncaster right now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ok my brother just got home from work and told me about something strange in the sky so we went outside to check it out and what we watched was amazing, something glowing every colour you can imagine was flying around an airplane as it was circling to land at robin hood airport then it just stopped in mid air and then it rapidly turned left to right a few times then up and down the light seemed to get brighter glowing blue and red then it dimmed down and looked as if it was dumping something out the bottom of it that was shining silver kind of looked like glitter to be honest. So my brother rang a few of his friends and asked them if they could see it and they either wasnt intrested or was watching it 1 of his friends was looking at it through a telescope im still waiting to hear back from what he could see zoomed into this object, im not sure if it is still hanging around but if there is anyone from doncaster look to the south east for this thing it is very very strange.

BTW no im not on any drugs, im not making this up and no im not crazy.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Is there a place/website to subscribe to that notifies you if theres somwhere to look in the sky?

Id love to get an email that says "spotted UFO over *location* near you, look *direction* now and report back"

There anything like this yet?

And ontopic, im too far away from you do have a hope to see

edit on 9-1-2012 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Damn, I live in Sheffield...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

Not that i know of but thats a insanely good idea lol

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

did mate with scope get any pics lets hope he did

edit on 9/1/2012 by maryhinge because: s+f

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So 3 people saw something, and all three were unable to take pictures or film it, even though even the cheapest mobile phones today have camera options?

That would be the first thing if i saw something weird, not calling other people...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I agree.. that's because I live in Doncaster and I saw something "odd" in the sky not long ago as well, In fact I mentioned it on skype to some other ATS'ers (Davespanners, Open2truth, Kali69 etc..), so I'm absolutely amazed someone else saw it and decided to post this thread.

I saw it moving from left to right for a few minutes, albeit slowly, then it was just stationary for what seemed like a very long time. Very odd indeed. I'm not sure what it could've been really.

There's most likely a rational explanation for this as there always is (there is an airport nearby after all although this didn't look like any other plane I've seen before at night) but yes, It's quite an odd one.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Is a good written report any worse that a crappy cellphone picture?

I do wonder.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

I hopeso im waiting to hear back from him my brothers eating at the min so ill ask when hes finished

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
So 3 people saw something, and all three were unable to take pictures or film it, even though even the cheapest mobile phones today have camera options?

That would be the first thing if i saw something weird, not calling other people...
No my brothers friend might of taken a picture of it i couldnt becouse i have the iphone 3g and taking a picture during the day with it is a nightmare nevermind at night my brother has a nokia with a 2mp camera that is worse than my iphone and no i dont have a videocamera i was going to buy 1 3 days ago and now i wish i did ffs

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

I do wonder.

When well-respected members ^ ^ ^ (I'm too slow as usual, I mean Rising Against) reply saying they just saw more or less the same thing, probably not.

edit on 9/1/12 by LightSpeedDriver because: Clarification

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I saw it too and no, I didn't get it on camera.

To be completely honest I didn't think to - sure, I do have a camera on my mobile phone which I have with me all the time, but it didn't register with me I guess. The camera on my phone is pretty terrible as well so all I would've been able to catch was a very faint light most probably and that's hardly anything worth seeing.

Btw, I understand your skepticism, I'm usually skeptical too, but I do know these guys saw something because I saw it too but from a completely different location (Rossington, Doncaster). Although like I said there's most likely a rational explanation still.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by LvSLoLo

I agree.. I live in Doncaster and I saw something "odd" in the sky not long ago as well, In fact I mentioned it on skype to some other ATS'ers (Davespanners, Open2truth, Kali69 etc..), so I'm absolutely amazed someone else saw it and decided to post this thread.

I saw it moving from left to right for a few minutes, albeit slowly, then it was just stationary for what seemed like a very long time. Very odd indeed. I'm not sure what it could've been really.

There's most likely a rational explanation for this as there always is (there is an airport nearby after all although this didn't look like any other plane I've seen before at night) but yes, It's quite an odd one.
Thank god lol, did you see it flying around the plane? thats was freaked me out the most ive never seen something move like that before id say wait for something to popup as the answer but since when do governments tell the truth?

By the way did you see the shooting star? just before i came indoors to write this there was a bright white shooting star going very slowly it looked amazing
edit on 9-1-2012 by LvSLoLo because: shooting star

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LvSLoLo

Thank god lol, did you see it flying around the plane?

No.

All I saw was a very bright light in the sky moving from left to right quite slowly then all of a sudden it was stationary for (a rough estimate) 20 or so minutes and then it started moving to the right again.

I didn't see anything else near it.

My first thought was this light was a plane in the distance as well btw, but since it started moving, stopped and then started moving again (as well as it being soo bright) I'm not so sure anymore. Robin Hood airport is nearby so the logical explanation was a plane in the distance but who knows really.

I need to head out for around an hour or two so I'll comment after that if needs be.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

I for one can say that my camera on my phone would never be able to record or photograph something in the sky as the quality is not there. I have tried taking a picture of the moon with mine and it comes out looking like a flashlight in the darkness

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs

I do wonder.

A convincing report is far easier to fake.

2nd

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

That's a fair point. I was watching a solar eclipse once and some people had camera lenses that looked like the horn part of an old gramophone. I have no idea what the sizes were but the lens looked 3 times bigger than the camera. If you or I were to try the same shot of something so simple as the moon in the night sky, well, disappointing would be an understatement.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
how close to the airplane was it? how many times did it fly aaround the airplane? was it a passenger airplane? what size was it in relation to the airplane?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
reply to post by Biigs

Not that i know of but thats a insanely good idea lol

Yes it is. With camera phones with GPS cards this could work. You could track a UFO in real time. Take your photo, geo locate your position, point at the anomaly and transmit updates continually via an app.

With a few people doing this you could build a picture in real time of where it was happening.

The problem would be screening out the numbskulls that pointed it at everything.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
All these witnesses... and no pictures in this age of technology

I still really wanna believe!

edit on 9-1-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join