It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Panetta admits Iran not developing nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Talk about a slip-up I would say this is the last thing peaple gunning for Iran wants to hear. At least he lets us know where the "red line" is though.

“To make them understand that they cannot continue to do what they’re doing. Are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No. But we know that they’re trying to develop a nuclear capability, and that’s what concerns us. And our red line to Iran is, do not develop a nuclear weapon. That’s a red line for us.”

full story

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dedpope
Talk about a slip-up I would say this is the last thing peaple gunning for Iran wants to hear. At least he lets us know where the "red line" is though.

“To make them understand that they cannot continue to do what they’re doing. Are they trying to develop a nuclear weapon? No. But we know that they’re trying to develop a nuclear capability, and that’s what concerns us. And our red line to Iran is, do not develop a nuclear weapon. That’s a red line for us.”

full story

That moron doesn't know where Iran is on a map let alone what they are doing behind closed doors. Anyone with half a brain can put two and two together and know that they are building a bomb. The new nose cone on their missiles and the hidden nuke sites says it all.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Also this. About the long running sanctions.

Iran Nuclear Scientists killed. Probably by CIA

edit on 9-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

About the US Propaganda.

edit on 9-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The administration is just saying that because either they are gutless cowards and would not go in even if they did know they had them, or perhaps TPTB are tying their hands because they want a country with a fatalistic religious ideology to possess a thermal nuclear weapon.

I can not think of a better situation to kick in to high gear, the NWO's final push to get their little pow-wow in full swing.

I think we are at the very door.........rather sobering, don't you think?

edit on 9-1-2012 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join