It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange Energy - A Puzzle Worth Solving.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok, the purpose of this thread is to help narrow down the reason for this strange "feeling" many of us have been experiencing over the past couple of days (at least). I love puzzles, and if this is something that is effecting quite a few people, who have never experienced this before, then I think it's worth finding the pieces and putting them together, and solve what could be causing this. (if it ends up being supernatural, then so be it)

Please refer to another energy shift last night? as a reference.

So lets start with the symptoms.

Their are a wide variety of symptoms, and it seems people are experiencing the feeling differently.

here is a list of some of the symptoms that have had multiple reports.

* loss of apatite
* dizziness
* loss of sleep
* vivid dreams
* feelings of terror
* feelings of peace
* colorful happy dreams
* nightmares
* ringing in the ear
* depression
* anxiety
* energetic
* headache
* feelings of awareness
* nervous feelings
* un-explainable feelings (mind and body)
* light body feelings/out of body feelings
* time flux (up and down)
* the explainable
* many others

Here are some questions that need to be answered in order to find the pieces.

Question 1: What did you experience

Question 2: Where was your location at the time of the event.

Question 3: What were you doing prior to the experience

Question 4: How long did it last?

Question 5: How many times have you experienced it.

Question 6: When is it/was it strongest?

Question 7: Is there anything you know of that may have caused/enhanced your experience?

Question 8: What did others around you feel, if anything?

Question 9: Have you noticed anything else happen (unrelated to people)? (such as animals acting or strange noises)

Question 10: What kinds of things could cause something like this, that you know of.

Question 11: Is there anything in the local/national/world/internet news?

Question 12: What is your Age/Race/Gender
I'm sure this list will grow, but in order to begin to put some pieces together, we must first find the pieces.

Here is all I know so far.

The most common denominator is that it is uninvited nor did most seek to feel it.
(some welcome experiences, some not)

The 2nd most common is that it is mind/brain related and often a feeling goes through the body.
(conscious and unconscious/soul related).

The 3rd most common is that it is a very powerful (most powerful in some cases) experience/feeling.

So Lets start finding the pieces and solving the riddle if possible.

MY TAKE: Way to many X factors and missing pieces for anyone to pinpoint exactly what it is. They are all theories thus far.

Things we should consider:

What other common denominators are there?
Are commonalities location related?
Are commonalities age/gender/race related?
What natural phenomenons are happening?
What other commonalities are there?

With enough impute we can figure this out.

Possible causes: Natural Earth related, Natural Space related, Man Made, Wildlife related, Electronic Related, Weather Related, supernatural related. This list could go on as of right now.

We need to start taking things off the list of possibilities, to find the answer.

That is unless someone has actual proof of an actual answer.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My answers:

Feelings: Headache, feeling as if my mind is being directed somewhere, dreams, consciousness while asleep and dreaming, ringing in the ears. Loss of sleep.

Those around me, 5 year old Daughter is having mood swings, unlike her usually

Cat and Dog "attaching" themselves more than normal to us (mainly me)

I am in Lafayette Indiana, United States

Semi consciousness/REM sleep is when I feel "it" strongest.

Nothing unusual has happened that could be an explanation for the feeling.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

wow, that's quite the list of symptoms. I have one of those feelings any day of the year, and I'm sure others do to.

Rather than blame your symptoms on an energy shift, fix the situation that is causing your body these symptoms.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Please refer to the original Thread.

If you don't want to participate in helping, and just want to voice an opinion about me, then either send me a message or voice it in the original thread, thank you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have never responded to any of the "Energy Shift" threads to date but this morning I found myself reading them all and I'll tell you why.

Last night, somewhere between 1 & 3 a.m., I was awakened out of a dead sleep by what I can could only describe as a literal wave of energy. It felt like a wave of water hitting my entire body and when I sat up, I remembering thinking to myself, "What the hell was that?" It was almost like when you have one of those overwhelming feelings that something bad just happened to a loved one, except that this feeling had no negative aspects whatsoever. After a few minutes, I changed positions and fell back to sleep.

I pretty much forgot about it until I logged on to ATS this morning when it seemed as though the "Energy Shift" threads instantly jumped out, reminding me of what happened last night. Needless to say, I will be reading more of these threads myself in an attempt to figure out what this is.

S&F to the OP.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
new member here

i posted in the other thread earlier, i too have been having symptoms the past couple weeks rangin from lack of appetite, tiredness, depression, and just general feeling of uneasiness and anxious which in turn caused palpitations it was so bad.

Then since friday my sleeping pattern suddenly went up in the air, i was still awake at 3-4 am , no wierd dreams though, but i woke up this morning feeling in a far better mood, i wasnt being short with those around me as i had been the past couple weeks, i had more energy and just generally feel happier no anxiousness no moods no palpitations....

I believe there has been some kind of energy shift, its too widespraed amongst people to be a coincedence, something is happening..what that is though i dont know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
all those symptoms could account for many things including the common cold i defenatly see through that as bs that list just about covers every single virus or illness on the planet

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok weird how so many people feel the same..
syptoms.
last week was startving and couldn't eat enought last 36 hrs dont wanna eat but just what i have to.
strange feeling something bad was gonna happen same time my girl woke up at looked at me I said"something bad was gonna happen" like something said it for me,
I get head aches all the time but yesterday it felt diferant, my wife who never gets headaches got a bad one last nite.
its like a calm worry. not not hyped and terribley scared just feeling something weird and bad will happen.
can't sleep.
wake up often when asleep
today i feel energized mentally and physically.
I hust want to watch news and I hate the news
was the strongest panic and feeling something bad was gonna happen 1am to 2am easten us time.
today curently 2pm monday I feel a peace even though the feelings of something gonna happen still hear.

edit on 9-1-2012 by bmorebirdflu because: (no reason given)

also I was laying in bed since 10-11pm tried to goto bed early. I was in bed when it hit me. besides the mental feeling and headace. at the time me and my wife were geting weird pains here and there, and i mean weird.

edit on 9-1-2012 by bmorebirdflu because: sorry for edits just trying to answer all the questions in one post

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
had a read of the thread late last night that you linked to,the only thing that drew my attention way not eat much but feeling a little hyper,as for the sleep question,for me it's slept like a log as usual,having said that i have only dream't about 3/4 times in the last 7 years,well-that i can remember anyway,as for the rest of the things people are feeling(nada/nothing/zip)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

You have just listed, i think, every side effect of most prescription drugs lol.I wouldnt know about the none prescription ones

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

Oh good, this must be medicine related the. Whew, Case Closed

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thought I'd add to the thread a worthy idea and experiment.
Question 1: What did you experience.
Lack of need to sleep.

Home, Swansea.

Question 3: What were you doing prior to the experience.
Pre Sleep Meditation with Visions (A Church Arch)

Ongoing.

Never before.

Currently at its strongest.

Question 7: Is there anything you know of that may have caused/enhanced your experience?
Trying to force myself to sleep with pre-meditational relaxation before sleep(Doesn't work my minds a buzzing with thoughts).

They have had very long abnormal amounts of sleep and visa versa.

Question 9: Have you noticed anything else happen (unrelated to people)? (such as animals acting or strange noises). Neighbors dog barks itself to death everytime its out.... Part of my awakening has left me with a intermitent ability to hear words when they bark, it's extremely odd ...... look, look, Look!!

Question 10: What kinds of things could cause something like this, that you know of.
I used to work nights many moons ago, it's very simular to trying to change from Dayshift to Nightshift.

The usual really nothing new.

Question 12: What is your Age/Race/Gender.
44, Caucasian, Male.

edit on 9-1-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Still anxious today, feeling like Im on a cliff edge waiting for something to happen.

Last night I could not sleep no matter the drugs in my system. Had swirling red orbs in my room around 1 am today and it really spooked me. I am starting to not like sleep.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I will tell you all what this is right now: It is Change. That's the energy that is coming in, stronger than usual, more pervasive than previously because it's time. Your energy fields receive it differently, hence the different symptoms. Every single life form on the planet is subject to it. Some may not be aware of it. That is their form of reception but it does not diminish the effects. Everyone is affected though, be sure of that.

Some of you may be aware of the Harvest, or better termed the Transition, that is going on now. For those of you who remember the Hidden Hand thread of some years ago, you recall that they were seeking a larger negative harvest. They are getting just that. Very large indeed.

Everyone understands what's going on. On your Soul level, it is completely understood and your choices have been made. Consciously though, here on these planes, you may not be so cognizant. Just know that all is going splendidly and nothing will happen that isn't completely within those required changes. Even those who have been working on this for quite some time are feeling the symptoms, so powerful is this flow.

A good number of people here have been working toward these changes for some years already. Many haven't come up to the plate and taken up their roles, leaving others to pick up the slack. If you are one of those, you will be experiencing a good bit of angst (and stuff) now. Rightly so. It has been noticed and noted. Tsk tsk.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

edit on 9/1/2012 by CosmicEgg because: removal of mysterious double post

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tw0330
Ok, the purpose of this thread is to help narrow down the reason for this strange "feeling" many of us have been experiencing over the past couple of days (at least). I love puzzles, and if this is something that is effecting quite a few people, who have never experienced this before, then I think it's worth finding the pieces and putting them together, and solve what could be causing this. (if it ends up being supernatural, then so be it)

Please refer to another energy shift last night? as a reference.

So lets start with the symptoms.

Their are a wide variety of symptoms, and it seems people are experiencing the feeling differently.

here is a list of some of the symptoms that have had multiple reports.

* loss of apatite
* dizziness
* loss of sleep
* vivid dreams
* feelings of terror
* feelings of peace
* colorful happy dreams
* nightmares
* ringing in the ear
* depression
* anxiety
* energetic
* headache
* feelings of awareness
* nervous feelings
* un-explainable feelings (mind and body)
* light body feelings/out of body feelings
* time flux (up and down)
* the explainable
* many others

Here are some questions that need to be answered in order to find the pieces.

Question 9: Have you noticed anything else happen (unrelated to people)? (such as animals acting or strange noises)

I'm sure this list will grow, but in order to begin to put some pieces together, we must first find the pieces.

Here is all I know so far.

The most common denominator is that it is uninvited nor did most seek to feel it.
(some welcome experiences, some not)

The 2nd most common is that it is mind/brain related and often a feeling goes through the body.
(conscious and unconscious/soul related).

The 3rd most common is that it is a very powerful (most powerful in some cases) experience/feeling.

So Lets start finding the pieces and solving the riddle if possible.

MY TAKE: Way to many X factors and missing pieces for anyone to pinpoint exactly what it is. They are all theories thus far.

Things we should consider:

What other common denominators are there?
Are commonalities location related?
Are commonalities age/gender/race related?
What natural phenomenons are happening?
What other commonalities are there?

With enough impute we can figure this out.

Possible causes: Natural Earth related, Natural Space related, Man Made, Wildlife related, Electronic Related, Weather Related, supernatural related. This list could go on as of right now.

We need to start taking things off the list of possibilities, to find the answer.

That is unless someone has actual proof of an actual answer.

You have got to be kidding me

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I would like to add to this thread as well, as I posted in the other one this morning.

I would also like to say to those who are of the opinion that these symptoms are common at any given point, whether due to a cold or the side effects of medications - I can understand the point you are making, and while I would probably agree usually, I find it interesting that many of us here [and probably many others who haven't ever heard of ATS] are experiencing a majority of these symptoms at the same time. I think that is where the 'puzzle' is that the op is talking about. We are all strangers posting on a board, living all over the world, all feeling overwhelmed enough by these symptoms to turn to others who may be experiencing the same. I know myself and I know my body, and I know what I have been experiencing is outside of the norm for me, and I think that is what we all have in common here.

As for the questions posed -

I have been experiencing surges of energy with the loss of appetite, lack of sleep, ringing in ears which has come on at a volume that is almost deafening and makes me grab my head most times. I have had ringing before, but not to this extent. I've had feelings of peace and acceptance, clarity, and understanding of situations I have been struggling with. Time has also been speeding up for me. Last night was when I had my 'event', and during this I was meditating, and I experienced waves of energy and light coming over me, while I lost all sensation of having a body. I was buzzing for quite a while afterwards.

Question 2: Where was your location at the time of the event

I am located in Canada, and during this time I was at home.

Sitting on the couch eating candy, watching a show that shall remain nameless, and just feeling...meh.

This has been going on for a few weeks, as far as having all these sensations at once, but my meditation lasted about an hour last night and I am still feeling it today.

I have not ever meditated like that before. Whenever I meditate, I find it will take at least an hour of meditating to get to a state where I am not anxious or fearful. It's something I always have to push through before I can get anywhere, but there was none of that last night. As for the other symptoms, I would say I have experienced that maybe a handful or two of times in my life, but usually spaced out a couple years apart.

During my meditation, around midnight.

Nothing that I know of. I don't use drugs and I rarely drink, and last night the urge to meditate came out of nowhere. I wasn't in the frame of mind I usually am when I do meditate, but I just went with it, and experienced something I never have before.

My mother experienced vivid dreams like many here, and a couple friends have been losing sleep, but other than that this is all I've heard for now. I am waiting to hear back from a few.

My cats are typically lovey, but they have been even moreso as of late. I was house sitting and my neighbour has 7 cats, one of which was terribly abused and doesn't come out, even around her owners. As soon as I walked in the house she came running to me, and has stuck by my side whenever I walk in. All of the cats there have become more attention seeking - as in, they all follow me wherever I am in the house and sit with me when I sit down. I have done house sitting for them many times before and their animals have never acted like this, particularly the abused cat. I was talking to the owners the other day and they were floored that she had come out of her room.

I can't say I know of something that would cause people all over the world to feel the same things at the same moments, but I wouldn't doubt there are theories.

Not that I have been made aware of but I will be keeping an eye out.

24, Caucasian, Female.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
'doctor i think im going deaf!'

'really? what are the symptoms?'

'they're a yellow cartoon family'

no but seriously, i have absolutely been feeling this. 80% sure i saw a ufo today (silver disc type, shot horizontally and disappeared into cloud), as well as a massive amount of 11:11 and 1:11, even an ebay auction of mine from 2 years back that i randomly found after logging onto ebay for the first time in over a year just compelled to look at my past auctions for some reason.... the sale price was 1,111.11 something like this has happened every day for the last two weeks or so, getting more intense as it went on. this weekend was particularly intense.

just my 2c, i dont really believe in any one particular theory behind all this stuff but i sure feel it when it happens.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cinquain
I would like to add to this thread as well, as I posted in the other one this morning.

I would also like to say to those who are of the opinion that these symptoms are common at any given point, whether due to a cold or the side effects of medications - I can understand the point you are making, and while I would probably agree usually, I find it interesting that many of us here [and probably many others who haven't ever heard of ATS] are experiencing a majority of these symptoms at the same time. I think that is where the 'puzzle' is that the op is talking about. We are all strangers posting on a board, living all over the world, all feeling overwhelmed enough by these symptoms to turn to others who may be experiencing the same. I know myself and I know my body, and I know what I have been experiencing is outside of the norm for me, and I think that is what we all have in common here.

As for the questions posed -

I have been experiencing surges of energy with the loss of appetite, lack of sleep, ringing in ears which has come on at a volume that is almost deafening and makes me grab my head most times. I have had ringing before, but not to this extent. I've had feelings of peace and acceptance, clarity, and understanding of situations I have been struggling with. Time has also been speeding up for me. Last night was when I had my 'event', and during this I was meditating, and I experienced waves of energy and light coming over me, while I lost all sensation of having a body. I was buzzing for quite a while afterwards.

Question 2: Where was your location at the time of the event

I am located in Canada, and during this time I was at home.

Sitting on the couch eating candy, watching a show that shall remain nameless, and just feeling...meh.

This has been going on for a few weeks, as far as having all these sensations at once, but my meditation lasted about an hour last night and I am still feeling it today.

I have not ever meditated like that before. Whenever I meditate, I find it will take at least an hour of meditating to get to a state where I am not anxious or fearful. It's something I always have to push through before I can get anywhere, but there was none of that last night. As for the other symptoms, I would say I have experienced that maybe a handful or two of times in my life, but usually spaced out a couple years apart.

During my meditation, around midnight.

Nothing that I know of. I don't use drugs and I rarely drink, and last night the urge to meditate came out of nowhere. I wasn't in the frame of mind I usually am when I do meditate, but I just went with it, and experienced something I never have before.

My mother experienced vivid dreams like many here, and a couple friends have been losing sleep, but other than that this is all I've heard for now. I am waiting to hear back from a few.

My cats are typically lovey, but they have been even moreso as of late. I was house sitting and my neighbour has 7 cats, one of which was terribly abused and doesn't come out, even around her owners. As soon as I walked in the house she came running to me, and has stuck by my side whenever I walk in. All of the cats there have become more attention seeking - as in, they all follow me wherever I am in the house and sit with me when I sit down. I have done house sitting for them many times before and their animals have never acted like this, particularly the abused cat. I was talking to the owners the other day and they were floored that she had come out of her room.

I can't say I know of something that would cause people all over the world to feel the same things at the same moments, but I wouldn't doubt there are theories.

Not that I have been made aware of but I will be keeping an eye out.

24, Caucasian, Female.

ATS has about 15.000 registered users and how many would you think could have had any of these everyday 'symptoms'

I could list you the symptoms of ADD and show them to everyone in this thread and reach the same amount of positive feedback on any of the listed symptoms in there.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

That's true, it's how horoscopes work, and many psychics use this as well. I think the interest was piqued though where in the other thread, people were stepping forward to tell their own stories and experiences, and those who were feeling overwhelmed by the same feelings could relate and share their stories as well. They weren't being presented with a list of 'symptoms' to pick and choose from. It stemmed from one person who had something to share and those who could relate [and by the size of the thread, there were many] could share and those who couldn't relate could disagree and share as well.

I'm not arguing that there is some major conspiracy going on, or some major shift in consciousness, or whatever other theories there are, but if I have been going through something that has been intense to me, and others are feeling it as well, I don't mind contributing whatever I can to help out along the way, even if it all amounts to nothing in the end. It's not hurting anyone, is it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join