It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A challenge to find a "Super Mason"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It should be pointed out that Freemasonry originates from actual working "Operative" Mason Guilds in Scotland. It became speculative in nature only after the trade guilds fell into posterity. During the transition period, it was the elite who came and requested to be members.

Kings and their aristocracy saw the works of the Mason guilds erecting massive cathedrals and fortifications with a precision that can only be described as magic at the time. These structures still stand today and have since the dawn of Man. They were all erected by studying the laws of the universe and then applying them to the best use in glory to God and Mankind. You better believe the elite wanted in on that knowledge.

That knowledge only leads to a greater contemplation and understanding of our place in the universe.

The Super Mason is right here in front of you.

It is the OP. He is the one reaching out to you.

It is the other masons who responded in their own way.

They too are showing you there is nothing to be afraid of.

The Super Duperest Mason is the one who has not joined yet.

But what do I know?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
It should be pointed out that Freemasonry originates from actual working "Operative" Mason Guilds in Scotland. It became speculative in nature only after the trade guilds fell into posterity. During the transition period, it was the elite who came and requested to be members.

Kings and their aristocracy saw the works of the Mason guilds erecting massive cathedrals and fortifications with a precision that can only be described as magic at the time. These structures still stand today and have since the dawn of Man. They were all erected by studying the laws of the universe and then applying them to the best use in glory to God and Mankind. You better believe the elite wanted in on that knowledge.

That knowledge only leads to a greater contemplation and understanding of our place in the universe.

The Super Mason is right here in front of you.

It is the OP. He is the one reaching out to you.

It is the other masons who responded in their own way.

They too are showing you there is nothing to be afraid of.

The Super Duperest Mason is the one who has not joined yet.

But what do I know?

With Love,

Your Brother

Do you know the anagram for Coincidence?

Nice Dice Con = N DC

Your history lesson above is a perfect example of that Con and as for the OP being a Super Mason, there can be Only One, so they're off the list of possibilities.

Ribbit

Ps: Since you brougnt it up, what is Our place in the Universe? Considering the most secretive meaning of the Mason's Symbol explains IT and a Super Mason would clearly know the answer.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Ps: Since you brougnt it up, what is Our place in the Universe? Considering the most secretive meaning of the Mason's Symbol explains IT and a Super Mason would clearly know the answer.

I Don't know what OUR place in the Universe is my friend. I suppose WE will get there when we get there.

As for me, I am just a center in a very large cirlce.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I Don't know what OUR place in the Universe is my friend. I suppose WE will get there when we get there.

As for me, I am just a center in a very large cirlce.

With Love,

Your Brother

But what is the Center of that Circle?

Ribbit

Ps: How dew you draw a Circle? A Compass perhaps?

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Come on NetDude! The ATS masons are all super masons.

Jokes aside, the brothers that frequented places like the green dragon, and the original liberty lodge in Massachusetts , those guys were the super masons. Brothers Washington, Franklin, Revere, etc.

Also, I seem to remember the legend of an artificer of metals who kept his trap shut even after being hacked and smote on the head with a setting maul! He was also brought back to life under the branches of an acacia using a particular grip... A strong grip some would say..... That's a Super Mason.
edit on 27-1-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Meh

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

I AM

Or a straight line rotated 360 degrees around the center.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I'd say another to include was Joseph Warren. Some say if he'd survived Bunker Hill he would have rivaled Washington in popularity.

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

I AM

Or a straight line rotated 360 degrees around the center.

With Love,

Your Brother

One of the thIngs eYe have the hardest Time getting peeps to understand is that a Circle is nothing more than a straight line that has a beginning but no end and is undergoing a constant-constant change.

That's Life!

As to what's at the center of the Circle of Life, is a Question and once you answer IT, the answer replaces the Question and the Circle collapses onto itself, for another Question to be born from.

There is kNOw I in WE!

Get over the I by using your eYe.

Ribbit

Ps: You are part of a Question but kNot the Question!

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Illuminati and mason is all fake bull#. Its real because you are gullable and the true meaning of a mason is the same as the meaning of Life in general. all you do when you debate this topic is continue in a never ending circle talking about # that everybody knows. Its redundent and pointless to think that one man is superior than the other just because he or she is a mason. True power of man comes from within and always will just like the truth of life and death.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 28/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Indeed my most Worshipful Brother, indeed.

If I remember correctly there was also a certain Frenchman who was pretty friendly with the revolution era brothers as well... Oops... N/m.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

who would have thought a damn frog would be this wise?

flies for thought my friend.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

answer replaces the Question and the Circle collapses onto itself, for another Question to be born from.

It has been my discovery that questions lead to answers which only spur more questions.

It is a cycle which repeats until one is exhausted. Then, peace is found in silence.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

There is kNOw I in WE!

As to the spelling of WE. If you spell with flesh, that which the eye can see, it appears that it should be spelled with a double YOU and an EEEEEEEEE.

That is the error of the flesh my friend. If you spell we according to the spirit of we, it is indeed spelled with an I, as only an I can see.

I, U, THEM is how to spell the spirit of we. Between the I and the U is a silent invisible O for our. So it can be properly understood spelled alternatively I, O, U, THEM.

Them may not seem like a single letter, but in spirit it is a singular body. There is a mystery to them for within them you will find me if you look for it.

So I, O, U, THEM spells we in spirit. There is a further mystery to this lesson of we. Knowing this spelling reveals the hidden mystery of what one we should be.

The ME I O U.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

So I, O, U, THEM spells we in spirit.

Psst, did ya notice we begins with "I" and ends with "Me" coming back?

Just sayin...

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

who would have thought a damn frog would be this wise?

flies for thought my friend.

When you call a toad a frog, expect wet socks!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

answer replaces the Question and the Circle collapses onto itself, for another Question to be born from.

It has been my discovery that questions lead to answers which only spur more questions.

It is a cycle which repeats until one is exhausted. Then, peace is found in silence.

With Love,

Your Brother

The is no silence my friend.
You just aren't listening to the Song of the Universe that surrounds you and is within you.
There is also no Rest and I'll quote Aristotle for that one:

"We may say a thing is at rest when it has not changed its position between now and then, but there is no 'then' in 'now', so there is no being at rest. Both motion and rest, then, must necessarily occupy time." - Aristotle

Questions never end!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

There is kNOw I in WE!

As to the spelling of WE. If you spell with flesh, that which the eye can see, it appears that it should be spelled with a double YOU and an EEEEEEEEE.

That is the error of the flesh my friend. If you spell we according to the spirit of we, it is indeed spelled with an I, as only an I can see.

I, U, THEM is how to spell the spirit of we. Between the I and the U is a silent invisible O for our. So it can be properly understood spelled alternatively I, O, U, THEM.

Them may not seem like a single letter, but in spirit it is a singular body. There is a mystery to them for within them you will find me if you look for it.

So I, O, U, THEM spells we in spirit. There is a further mystery to this lesson of we. Knowing this spelling reveals the hidden mystery of what one we should be.

The ME I O U.

With Love,

Your Brother

That's your problem, you've bought into the flesh, which is the We-we of WE. There are Three We's of Me and Three Me's of we:

WE = WE the Souls
We = All peeps here
we = small groups of We that we associate with and is broken down into the Three Me's of we (Me, My-self, & eYe)

You said it: "I, U, THEM is how to spell the spirit of we." That is absolutely on the money but it is the Third We, kNot the First One!
Break out of the box you've been raised in by using the One eYe instead of the Two.
See the Trinality of Life and realize you've been missing the Third part by living in this Duality world.

There are nOne so Blind as those that will kNot sEe with their One eYe and nOne so Deaf as those that will kNot hEar with their One eAr and nOne so Lame as those that will kNot wAlk on their One fOOt!" - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Just sayin...

With Love,

Your Brother

Pure Duality!

You are lost my Brother!

Find your way, for only You can dew that.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Just sayin...

With Love,

Your Brother

Pure Duality!

You are lost my Brother!

Ribbit

Do you know where I come from and where I go?

You are merely retreading ground I covered when I first arrived here my friend.

I am the way.

But you would have to go to the beginning of my journey and follow it to see that.

Don't you believe that I am the way?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Just sayin...

With Love,

Your Brother

Pure Duality!

You are lost my Brother!

Ribbit

Do you know where I come from and where I go?

You are merely retreading ground I covered when I first arrived here my friend.

I am the way.

But you would have to go to the beginning of my journey and follow it to see that.

Don't you believe that I am the way?

With Love,

Your Brother

"I Am" is a LIE my friend! You have bought into that LIE and it has delusionalized you!

I = 9
A = 1
M = 13

9 + 1 + 13 = 23 = mistruth

W = 23
E = 5

23 + 5 = 28 = 2nd Perfect Number
28 = 2 + 8 = 10 = 1 + 0 = 1 = God's/Source's Number

You have bought into the Greatest Con of All Time!
That makes you a fool!

Coincidence = Nice Dice Con

Einstein said God doesn't play Dice with us but God's Children sure love the Game.

"The truth can be found in a lie but a lie cannot be found in the truth." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join