It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Bending Camouflage caught on tape??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Caught this surfing around, can't vouch for its validity..but it look legit. perhaps its been debunked somewhere and I just haven't seen..but check this, out and give you thoughts.

www.youtube.com...

Starts at 3:26.
edit on 9-1-2012 by clutch36hp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
All I'm seeing is a message that the vid has been removed, and the person who posted it, complaining about it.

I saw such an "invisible suit", on some tv program once. It was a jumpsuit type thing, which was sewn with many little mirrors, about 1/4 of an inch each. Little squares. They reflected the surrounding terrain, making the person completely blend in with it. It was neat.

ETA: Okay, noticed the time you posted, so watched it again. Not really "invisible", but a nice camo.
In the one I saw, the soldier was in a jungle environment, and you could barely see him.
But when he moved, it was all distorted, like here. Neat.
edit on 1/9/2012 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Been posted on ATS many times before
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/9/2012 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
its not a very good suit if its visable now is it?

silly man

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think its just a bad camera, even after the figure climbs on the tank and the other soldiers walk in front of the wall, they too are not that clear.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This is impossible to tell if the soldier is wearing any camo, bc the videwo is out of focus, and is terrible for this kind of arguement. I would have to say bad camera focusing, and the pixels probably have been mashed together, while the camera was trying to focus.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Although they have been black tech since 1976 they generally wouldn't be used for anyone or anything tank related.....

Sad in a way that DARPA keeps snatching the cool gadgets from the face of the public. You can still find the research though usually. Most people have no clue of what's really out there.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I would not be surprised if we had this tech, but I wonder just what the hell that guy was doing. He had no gun or visible kit. I wonder just what his role on the battlefield would be if this were true

Also, it seems that it wasn't invisibility so much as active camouflage
edit on 9-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments, queries or concerns to the ongoing discussion.

Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join