It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

flash from nowhere???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I was sitting in my backyard about a week ago at night when all the sudden this bright white flash of light that was focused on me like a spotlight came outa nowhere. It freaked me out and i threw my hands up, and stood up. it stopped. i couldnt have been a car, so i thought ghetto bird(police chopper)? but it couldnt have been that because i would have heard the helocopter right above me. at this point i was realy freaked and went inside to check the time. I seriously thought i might have been abducted and checked for lost time. i hadnt seemed to have lost any. what do you all think it was???

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Sounds odd, So you did not see anything coming or leaving right?

Has anything ever happened to you before i,e sightning of something else odd?

Did you check your body for any strange marks?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Starnge, Very Strange/ i have the same questions that Aslaa has!

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
no i saw nothing coming or going. no marks that i can find

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Hey , I've been reading these forums for awhile now and when I came across I thought this was strange. That used to happen me all the time when I used to live in Eden , NY. I used to live on a farm or whatever. But yeah , I used to see my whole room light up in white for around 2 seconds. Maybe. I think that's just a little odd that it has happened to someone else.

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
nope nothing like THAT has happened to me.
i did have this strage thing happen on my way home from 10th grade one time that involved light.(well, more like a ball of light if ya wanna call it that)...

we lived on this dirt road at the bottom of a hill. the bus would drop us off at the top of the hill and the neighborhood kids and i would have to walk the quarter-mile or so to our homes. well, we're walking along (just me and a good friend of mine that day) about half-way down the hill, when i just happened to be looking over the tree line at the bottom of the hill. i see this redish pin-point of light in the sky. (keep in mind this is at like 3 in the afternoon). anyways, im looking at this thing when i notice that its ever-so-slowly getting bigger. i backhand my friend on the shoulder and point at this thing. we keep walking and i realize that its getting bigger because its coming towards us! at this point my perspective puts it at about the size of a grapefruit. then it looks as if its picking up speed. still heading for us, very fast now... now its just over the treeline and its about the size of a beachball... im not sure how fast it was moving but id say at least fifty. anyways here it come DIRECTLY at ME! i just stop dead in my tracks (thinking im about to get hit by a meteor or something) when it just turns into this vapor-like stuff a few inches before me. this "gas" passes straight thru me. i turn around just in time to see it dissipate into thin air. well, needless to say my buddy and i just looked at each other and then took off for our houses. to this day ive never talked to HIM about it. i did tell my family about it, they said i was nuts...

anyways, thats my two-bits...

posted on Sep, 16 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i find this rather similiar to what i saw about a week ago. It wasnt a focused light that i saw but rather a very bright light in the sky that was very very bright. Id say around 5 times larger than a normal star in the sky and 10 times brighter. The light had no color but was just plain white but very intense. I spotted it moving slowly across the sky and dimmed out slowly, Im guessing this whole experience lasted around 4 or 5 seconds. Oh and i live in the SE US if anyone else saw it possibly, Im not saying i saw a UFO but honestly i have never seen anything like that before in my life, was very odd, Oh and the light wasnt twinkly like stars but rather a very defined oval like shape.

[edit on 16-9-2004 by bobobb]

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Only thing I've ever seen that I could attribute to an actual UFO sighting was back on May 17th, or thereabouts. On the way home from my sis' graduation, I saw an orb floating what appeared to be just above a treeline, and it pulsed with an orangish-yellow light. It was like nothing I've ever seen before. It didn't move at all, as far as I could tell. After driving up the hill, I realized that it was a heck of a lot higher than above treeline, as clouds began passing between me and it. To this day, almost 5 months later, I dunno what it was. I do know this though, I wanna see it again, cause it was beautiful.

new topics

top topics

join