It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop stealing the signs.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ok what is with the thief who is stealing the Mitt Romney signs. Just so you know I saw you on route 38 in Pelham NH.

I will be on the look out for you just so you know.

Your lucky you were gone when I turned around because I had just turned my camera phone on and when I turned my car around on the next turn you were gone.

Large big gray silverado with Ma tags.

Next time you will be on youtube.

Ok I have a big gripe with this.

I have seen the last week 2 people on 2 seperate occasions stealing Mitt Romney signs.

Funny thing is today I got a call from Romney supporters and told them what I had seen. They told me to see if I could get a plate number next time.

And to the thief that stole them.

They had a guy in the area who had a truck load of signs to put out and he would personally see to it that the area in question was populated with signs.

I told the guy on the phone he could count on my support.

Mitt first choice
Dr. Paul second choice.
There are no other options.

Doesn't really matter as this and like any other elections it will be rampant with fraud.

I like how if your a democrate you can go in and try to vote for the wrong guy to prevent the real nominee from being elected.

I will vote.

But I don't think it really matters.

There is too much at stake. They will stop at nothing to steal this election out from under the american people.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Good riddance to the signs...I wouldn't be surprised if it is Romney supporters...they could be rotating signs to gain more exposure. Perhaps you should contact Fox news or MSNBC they'll probably give you a half hour segment for Romney.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Who is that rommeny guy never heard of him but they all seem to come out of the woodwork this time of the year.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by RightWingAvenger

Ya doubt it. The guy is lucky as that would have been some great news to send into the networks.

Do you think they would have the stones to touch that story.

I will say NOT.

I talk to the guy on the phone and he had said they were still putting up signs all over. I told them to drop some by my home and the guy took my name and address and they said someone would drop by some bumper stickers and sign.

I told them to hurry as the clock is ticking.

TOMORROW I will try to make history.

GO MIT Go Dr. PAUL Anyone but them will just not work and will sink this country more into kaos.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Lets see how long before they kill this thread.

Time is 11:45 AM.

Usually I would not be so upset but when the guy saw me he knew I was turning around to get him as I honked my horn.

I suspect that this thread will be killed in t minus 1 minute.

59, 58, 57, 56,

And don't give me the bull crap that this is politaical trolling it is not.

It is about polotics and people stealing politicians singage.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Sorry but no one votes because they saw the same face on the way to work.

If people do you got way bigger problems than somone taking some signs down to fix the issue.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs $235,275
Citigroup Inc $178,450
Merrill Lynch $176,125
Morgan Stanley $170,350
Lehman Brothers $154,800
UBS AG $125,150
JPMorgan Chase & Co $123,800
Bain & Co $121,475
Marriott International $121,150
Bain Capital $118,550
Kirkland & Ellis $111,700
The Villages $110,900
Credit Suisse Group $104,900
Compuware Corp $103,550
Huron Consulting $102,050
PricewaterhouseCoopers $92,250
American Financial Group $87,550
Affiliated Managers Group $82,112
Cerberus Capital Management $79,450
Sun Capital Partners $77,850

Mitt Romney is backed by the big banks and the same as the rest of the politicians...nothing will change, Ron Paul is the only option in my opinion

www.opensecrets.org...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
It depends I believe.

If the signs are on private property, than they are personal items and it would be petty theft.

However if the signs are put in public, than they are free game 'garbage' essentially if they are just simply left there with no one to claim them as property.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Lets see how long before they kill this thread.

Why would they kill the thread?

They will probably move it to gray area, it is not exactly news.
People steal each other's sign's all the time. It is a crime in most areas, but it is still common political rivalry. They either steal them, or they put their sign in front of it, so it is visible instead.

One thing I don't understand, how can you support both Romney and Paul? They are polar opposites! Big Govt vs. Small Govt. Romney is closer to Obama's views than Pauls. I mean, I know his campaign says otherwise, but his history does not.

I can see Huntsman, Santorum, even Bachmann being mentioned along with Paul to a limited extent, but not Romney?

Not knocking your view, I'm happy anyone is supporting Paul, I just don't understand it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's a sign, get over it.
I mean come on, are we really living in a world, where people are offended by an idiot stealing a sign? Yeah it's stupid and immature to do it. But come on, if the douche wants to steal a sign, let him do it. It's just a sign. No need to create a thread about it, get offended or even care.
Let me know when he sexually offends a cow, kills a man or steals your car, then we can take about being offended.

And if this thread is deleted or closed, it is not because of politics, it's because it is a useless thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
Sorry but no one votes because they saw the same face on the way to work.

If people do you got way bigger problems than somone taking some signs down to fix the issue.

Sure they don't!!

Of course, many, many people vote on name recognition alone. Many more vote on who they think will be the winner, or who they think they are supposed to vote for.

Sadly, the educated voter making a decision based on research and personal knowledge is far too rare.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Public property no doubt, id'a done a piss on it and burnt it and wrote Ron Paul Woz ere 2012

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I personally know the man I have met him and would vote him on his character.

If you met and knew him you would be inspired.

Dont get me wrong.

I like Mitt for many reasons but I think Dr. Paul has some very genuine issues which fall close to my thoughts.

Small gov
Privacy
Freedome from being stopped by INS and DHS road block. Which are unconstitutional.
All the departments the gov created for what.

To raise the taxes.

Makes me and many others sick.

They assume we are that stupid as to see what does and doesn't go on.

Have you watched the debates.

What a shame.

I am embarrased as an American.

How about asking some real question. And ask them all to responde to the same question.

Not you get this one and you get that one.

Once the networks are involved it becomes a political sham

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

If you met and knew him you would be inspired.

I did meet him, at the Florida Straw Poll. Met his wife and son on a couple of occasions too. I have to admit, I was smitten at the time. They are a very strong family, and he did make a very good impression. He was engaging, personable, and he was out among the crowd the entire time.

On the flipside, Paul seemed rushed, aloof, maybe even a little frustrated at the whole crowd thing. He didn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling at the time.

Cain was brilliant, I met him also, didn't like him much, but he really stole the show at the time, and he won the straw poll.

Anyhow, on likability, I have to say I agree Romney wins it hands down. I just don't trust his politics. I think he will flip-flop, play the party line, and do what is popular. I don't want to vote for anyone that will follow the polls. I want someone that will follow their integrity, even if it is unpopular.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

[scratches head] ALL politicians are good at glad-handing. They will sparkle with personality, and stab One in the back (heh, Obama comes to mind...). All except Paul, who does not flip-flop with the prevailing political wind.

Seriously, supporting Romney...with His record... Sends cold shivers up My spine.

But... Heh. You're free to support whoever You wish.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

This is normal.

Its like hedging a bet.

When you think they are gonna win you want to be on the winners side. What better way to support them than with money.

Dont make me dig up every canidate to shoe you how this works.

You just firgure that one out.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Ahh the flip flip.

You know you can say that about every canidate.

Even OSAMABAMA.

They are all cowards and have at one point in time taken some form of money.

Mitt has intergity which I do not find in any other canidate except Dr. Paul.

I dont now anyway.

Does it even matter they will steal this election also.

And if they cannot they will go to war to remain in power.

Sorry as much as it sickens me to say it the FIX is in.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Look, I want to level with you. If you vote for Romney in all likely hood Obama will win. Even if Romney wins, nothing and I mean NOTHING will change. We will continue to have enless war, a declining economy, and absolutely no future for our kids. This is it, the choice is yours. Freedom or endless war. If you want freedom, vote for Paul.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Do you think Romney can beat Obama? For the disenfranchised Democrats, he doesn't offer a lot of differences, so they will likely stay within their party. For the hardcore Tea Partiers and Libertarians he is still big government. To the Republicans, he is a perfect candidate, but he isn't exciting or energizing, and they probably won't turn out in mass to support him like the Obama-worshippers will. Then, there is the fear of a 3rd party Libertarian syphoning off the votes if the nomination goes anywhere but Paul or Huntsman.

So, if Romney gets the nomination, don't you feel he is likely doomed to lose?

I think you are right about the fix. I think a 2nd Obama term is inevitable unless by some miracle Paul gets the nomination and the nation turns out in droves to support him and the press can't hide it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That's why I never voted in the past. . . .I wasn't just going to vote for just anyone.
2008 elections was my first chance to vote for presidency. RP was my pick but he didn't make it far as Independent. Due to lack of knowledge and worry that it's all rigged, I helped let Obama win by not voting, and Americans lost

I will be voting this year for sure and writing in RP if necessary! Regardless if it's rigged or not.

more and more people are waking up to see the truth and educating themselves . . . If we could only pry the older folk away from the TV and newspapers . . .The internet is a much more reliable source IMO

Now it is clear, RP 2012 . . .for Liberty & Freedom!

OT: I don't understand why they need so many signs littering the place anyways. . . one sign every 100 yards does the trick. . .I don't understand why they put so many out
Just litter in my eyes.
edit on 9-1-2012 by lurker007 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join