2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

where does it say that in the Bible
It's written in the Bible but as year 1989(2000) passed and that was false flag everyone will deny that,right now we are in the year 2000(2012),as they predict wright now everything accordingly with the Mayan calendar and Nostradamus.Everything it's a question of interpretation.But the real truth remain in hiding.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
The 2012 is not false, it's just based on the calender we use. Because of the Numerology involved the calender was specifically designed so that the events happening as we speak would happen in the year 2012...

But you are right, from what I have read...

Am I making sense?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ChimeraLOL

Am I making sense?
It's very hard to proof something that is related to other forces that most of the people do not accept,it's in every one conscience to believe or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Where in the Bible does it say this?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

in the Bible
My friend it's a question of interpretation,you wan't everything crystal clear I am afraid that is not possible,if everything it would be crystal clear in this world then the evil never existed.

It's all in the Bible,

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
This is absurd. Can you say REEEEEEEEACHING?

Anyways, it doesn't matter what year it is. The bible is incorrect and left out passages from WOMEN. Let the bible go the way of your other worldly possessions that give you nothing.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't even get why this matters, 2012 is just the number we decided to use, we are still in the same place in space and time we have always been in, and we can call dec. 21 2012 whatever number we want, the point is on that day, whatever we call it, is when our planet, the sun, and the black hole at the center of our galaxy lines up, what that does, we don't know yet...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by unknown known

Can you say REEEEEEEEACHING?
Reaching.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

I don't even get why this matters, 2012 is just the number
It matters in order to understand why the events will take place this year,2012 is not a number,it's the number.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Okay, the Bible does NOT say that Jesus Christ is coming back in 2000 (at least not in my Bible). In fact, Jesus tells his followers that nobody knows the exact date of his return, and his followers are to be watching and waiting (and also getting their work done
).

The years are marked by our planet going around the sun. The calendars were created to help us keep track of that revolution - not to determine the regularity of it.

It's the calendars that have been re-adjusted to make sure that they are accurate with the actual revolution of our planet around our sun. We not only keep track of the motion of our planet around our sun, but we have people keeping track of how our planet also lines up with the constellations as well.

Now it you really want to get technical, our planet does have a wobble on its axis such that over a long period of years, the summers and winters would not line up with the same constellations, but that is a very long drawn out process that is not that significant in our short timeframe perspective of counting years.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Actually if you want to nitpick we do have records of climate changes and odd seasons, maybe this is what happened in the period between 1400 to 1800 as things were colder during the whole year and each year.

I have often wondered about times and dates and such and if they really even matter though. Season change that is certain and the sun still rises in east setting in the west but time is never going to be exactly 24 hours nor 365 days a year, not on this plane at least.

But sure ok if we are in year 2000...so? Nostradamus would still be wrong LOL
edit on 9-1-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
for example, a gap of building in Constantinople (558 AD – 908 AD) and a gap in the doctrine of faith, especially the gap in the evolution of theory and meaning of purgatory (600 AD until ca. 1100). From all of this data, they have become convinced that at some time, the calendar year was increased by 297 years without the corresponding passage of time.

It seems to me you are referring more to the Phantom Time hypothesis than to what year it actually is. en.wikipedia.org... Three hundred years of history that didn't really happen..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by davidchin

Jesus Christ is coming back in 2000
Maybe Jesus will never come back as a human being but who knows what will be,the important thing related to the year 2012 is that we are in 2000 and the year 2000 in the Bible is the year when the end is coming,or not.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

not to determine the regularity of it
Of course not ,why should we be interested in our future.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

But in the Bible is written very clear,
" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

reply to post by octotom

in the Bible
My friend it's a question of interpretation,you wan't everything crystal clear I am afraid that is not possible,if everything it would be crystal clear in this world then the evil never existed.

Where....in the Bible....does it say ANYTHING about the year 2000?

No more dodging please. Back up your statements or move on.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Actually, according to the hebrew calendar this is the year 5775.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

our planet does have a wobble on its axis
I didn't know that,I am sure that in the last 26000 years we observed that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

according to the hebrew calendar
Accepted by hebrews.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Where....in the Bible
I stated that before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogmire

for example, a gap of building in Constantinople (558 AD – 908 AD) and a gap in the doctrine of faith, especially the gap in the evolution of theory and meaning of purgatory (600 AD until ca. 1100). From all of this data, they have become convinced that at some time, the calendar year was increased by 297 years without the corresponding passage of time.

It seems to me you are referring more to the Phantom Time hypothesis than to what year it actually is. en.wikipedia.org... Three hundred years of history that didn't really happen..

sounds pretty neat..lol

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join