It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

It's time for this thread to put in the hoax bin.
It seems that too many times you asked this to happen and I wonder why...because I am telling the Truth?

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Interpretation is the biggest problem here. Different interpretations of the bible has caused wars and deaths of millions. From something that was to teach love and respect. Variable interpretations are what brought us to math and science, which use facts and unchanged variables (mostly from interpretation) to calculate the amount of times we've rotated around the sun since jesus was born.

2012. +1
edit on 25-3-2012 by Demoncreeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You have not stated anything.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

2012. +1
It might be,there is a progression of and in the events.
'
But also everything can be saved in certain conditions.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I have read the comments on this post & I am surprised at some. Im not sure about 12 years being missing but I do believe that we have been decieved in the year but how much is the question. Someone mentioned that the seasons would have changed & that there would be a record of this happening. I am someone who disagrees with the global warming theory & I believe its made up in order to hide our current time in history.
Yes, the earth is getting warmer but its not because of global warming it has to do with where we are in time & the rotation of the earth in our solar system. We all agree that the earth was at one time covered in ice? Correct? Where is the global freezing? What happened to the ice age & why did it happen? As for keeping records. There is a saying " Those who control the past, control the future ". The powers that be, who are still looking for global control, will stop at nothing to control the entire earth.
Think about every past & present empires goal. Its to rule the earth. I believe in GOD & I believe many people dismiss the Bible but as time goes on the Bible seems to predict many occurances today. It also gives us an idea of what is going on today & what the plans of the elite (many call them this) are. What year we are in is an important piece of the puzzle & it is a fact that a certain pope has already added around 11 days where October 4 became October 15 or something similar. Why do this?
There is a story about the Tower of Babel. They built a tower to reach the heavens. At that time, there was one language, one religion (paganism), one currency, one government. NWO- New World Order There were nephilim (sons of GOD) who came down to the earth & had children with women. It is believed thats where the giants came from. Many laugh at this possibility but it has been proven that there were giants who lived on the earth. Did you know that the same people who hide the past do not want to reveal these discoveries and the mainstream of scientists & the media do not speak about this topic. There are some scientists who do but they are not the well known ones who have uncovered actual graves with the skeletal remains of humans who some measured 30 feet. Some 15 - 20 and so on. This is not a hoax. Look it up & search this stuff.
This is a perfect example of the past being covered up. Are we in the year 1999? Who knows for sure but Im sure we are not at our correct date & it makes sense. The big y2k scare was put out there to see what everyones reaction would be and it coupd be a classic example of the saying "Never Cry Wolf". Then theres Harold Camping who said that the Rapture will be on May 21, 2011 & then he changed it to Ocober 21, 2011. Everytime this occurs, people start losing faith & they would ignore the next prediction that comes out. If the seaons did change in the past would you really know about it?
Is there an Illuminati organization and do you think that it started in 1776 or are they a continuation of the Templars. Some Pharoahs didnt even look Egyptian. Those days they preserved bloodlines & it is important for bloodlines to be preserved & continued, which led to inbreeding. Its the same today with the Illuminati. Now if I am correct that the secret societies actually have their roots even to the Templars or Rosicrucians, dont you think they infiltrated kingdoms or if they go back to ancient egypt would they be the royals after Christ. Maybe their offspring of the Nephilim. It is probable & in my opinion its true. This would allow them to write down what ever they choose in the history books which many Pharoahs did anyways. Many lied about their victories & many hid their defeats. Who are these Philosiphers & historians & what historical evidence is there to prove there writings?
Do other kingdoms writings back up their claims? One thing about the Israelites is that they recorded their victories as well as their defeats. They showed the good & showed their sinful ways. They turn on GOD many times but never hid their sins, not as individuals & not as a kingdom or government. The weather was not important enough to record as it is today. The question is, "Do they control the past, in order to control the now and the future" Prophecy has nany dates and times in it. Evil does not want us to know when those many events will take place & doesnt want us to know where we are in time. I wish the person who started this post started it of with the facts & how he came to this conclusion. Do not dismiss the Bible.
I would suggest to those who do not believe in GOD, to at least look at it as a history book because as we go forward into the future, more evidence of the people, places or events that still have not been found, will in time surface. The Book of Daniel reveals that in the last days there will be a large increase in knowledge, people will be going to & fro, people will not understand what was said in that book until then. GOD destroyed the Tower
edit on 16-11-2012 by jpmoney because: Spacing paragraphs

edit on 16-11-2012 by jpmoney because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Continued Here
GOD destroyed the Tower because man was trying to reach the heavens and the nephilim taught man many things that are not for humans to know, doesnt today compare to those days, but at a higher scale. So, how much longer will we have to continue in this path? I have much much more but I already wrote too much. This is of course my opinion and its only a discussion. I write that because there are many ignorant people who like to write rude comments and curse. This shows a lack of intelligence and a low self esteem. If this is not you, it shouldnt bother you and you wont post any of that sort of comment. Great site. Take Care.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well that's great. I have been preparing for Y2K and thought I was late.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I found something interesting that has to do with the U.S. A big part of lies and covering up the past and the truth. They love to change the rules to suit their needs.
pro.stansberryresearch.com...

This is part of the elites plan.

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join