It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by andersensrm

I don't even get why this matters, 2012 is just the number
It matters in order to understand why the events will take place this year,2012 is not a number,it's the number.

OK, like if it's the end of the world this year...can I have your car?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There is no such thing as galactic standard time.

Theory of relativity, time is relative to space - meaning depending on where you are depends what time it is.

Easy way to view this is GMT+1 etc etc, the time is different all over our world multiple that over the whole universe?

The only thing that actually exists and i suppose you could say is time, are galactic events but depending on where you are viewing them depends on what you're viewing them, seeing as even the sun is like what eight minutes away (in relation to the light traveling to earth)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There is no such thing as galactic standard time.

Theory of relativity, time is relative to space - meaning depending on where you are depends what time it is.

Easy way to view this is GMT+1 etc etc, the time is different all over our world multiple that over the whole universe?

The only thing that actually exists and i suppose you could say is time, are galactic events but depending on where you are viewing them depends on what you're viewing them, seeing as even the sun is like what eight minutes away (in relation to the light traveling to earth)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
its actually the year 4.5 billion.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Seriously? Can't be true! If I had to wait another 12 years to see the end of the 2012 doomsday prophecies/conspiracies I would go postal!!!

Speaking of, in 11 months we can all celebrate the end of the 2012 forum.. Yay!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
How come this thread has been allowed to continue on like this? It is obviously a troll thread... AND WHY are all of you still responding to it????

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The joke has gone far enough.

Thread closed.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 001ggg100

My theory is sheer boredom or absolute stubbornness to prove a point.
I learned quite a bit about the calendar and time though, at the very least.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok...Now i'm confused...So If the world is not going to end in 2012 because it the year 2000 then will it end??? 2024?? If this is the math you are going to use??? I think this is a cop-out for all the 2012-ers who now have a back door out of their B.S predicitons when we are still alive in 2013. The fact of the matter is this...time is irrelavent...We create these calenders for our own amusement. Time in this sense is just a number...The world could end tomorrow or next year or in twenty years from now...We don't know and we can't really predict what is going to happen 2000 years from now.........

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I have to disagree. The science is faulty at best.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

maybe this is just the start mate
and it may get worse

No, from the OP, it wouldn't just start, there would be several shifts of the seasons over the course of 2000 years.

You are saying it is cold in the Southern hemisphere for summer, and a lot of us are saying it is warm for winter up here in the Northern hemisphere.

I am more inclined to believe that is due to a shift in the Earths axis after the Japanese earthquake than to believe it is anything to do with what the OP is suggesting. (not that I believe the axis thingy, although it has got my interest.)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
this thread is amazing

i just spent an hour reading it and yet i was fully aware it was utter rubbish from the first post...
if this is a joke the OP is a genious

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

reply to post by nenothtu

Plus, I like the dizzy feeling I get from going in these circles. I don't have to pay 20 buck a bottle for circles.
That is a very minded and constructive approach to the problem,brings the truth more into the light,it's helping very much in the progression of the thread,thank you.

edit on 10-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: g

That's the whole point - there IS no "progression" in this thread, it's just going around in circles.

"Progression" would involve you actually offering some sort of support for the ludicrous OP.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

DiamondSmith nothing against you but this posting is absolute rubbish
I just try to release some pressure,anyway I sustain my theory but given the fact that I was threatened in a very fine way,and given all the insults I will try not to post very much...sorry,and yes we are in the year 2000.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

reply to post by woogleuk

What does it matter?
Hard to explain to you...very hard,believe me.But in the Bible is written very clear,
" year 2000 not will come nor will pass"

What verse exactly says that?

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Irish614

DiamondSmith nothing against you but this posting is absolute rubbish
I just try to release some pressure,anyway I sustain my theory but given the fact that I was threatened in a very fine way,and given all the insults I will try not to post very much...sorry,and yes we are in the year 2000.

First let me start by saying, this is the proper way to quote someone.

Now that I have that off my chest. I was not going to actually post anything in this thread because of the oversight by the OP that he provided proof for, well, anything that he stated. To bring it down to the OP's apparant level of understanding. You said some stuff, but provided no proof other than to state, trust me.

Now you have thrown up your arms and given up because you feel that you were threatened and insulted. Well let me tell you first of all, noone threatened you and, if anything, your whole thread is an insult in of itself. I am not trying to bash you or show any hostilities. I am merely suggesting that any threatening or insulting attitudes you may have experienced are a direct relation to your inability to properly provide any proof or evidence of your statements. You may feel that you have provided proof but all I see are 15 pages of people demanding proof. It's not that we cannot understand your proof, we can't understand your lack of proof. If you really feel that you have proof to support your claims (as it's stands, thats all you have provided is claims, and claims are not proof) then please, by all means, post your proof. Otherwise, well, go back to the drawing board.

By the way, NeoVain and a couple of others have posted the best proof supporting that the year (according to the Gregorian calendar) is 2012.

-saige-

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail."

"An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law."

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by punxslayer4

it's clear to me now, something is going to happen 2012
Maybe yes maybe no,but we will be all here to "assist" what will happen,if will happen.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

reply to post by OccamsRazor04

"And it is easier for heaven and earth to pass, than one tittle of the law to fail."

"An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes, which hast the form of knowledge and of the truth in the law."

It normally annoys me when people quote whole posts, but this had to be done......WHAT?? How does that even...I mean.....nevermind.

You know what else annoys me, people who write 2nd line when there is never a need to do so, it has been said that if you make a worthwhile one line post it is ok, adding 2nd line doesn't make the 1st line any more valuable.

Sorry, I'm rambling off topic now, just a bit stunned and puzzled still by the post I quoted.
edit on 18/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

You know what else annoys me, people who write 2nd line when there is never a need to do so, it has been said that if you make a worthwhile one line post it is ok, adding 2nd line doesn't make the 1st line any more valuable.
You don't know what is all about "An instructor of the foolish, a teacher of babes" who and why but here on ATS...or maybe ATS....

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join