It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012? False.We are actually living in the year 2000

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Actually it should be more like 2018. Jesus was probably born in 5 or 6 BC, possibly even as early as like 12 BC.

The real millennium could have been as early as the late 1980s ...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tripple_Helix

This thread reminds me a lot of your thread about your neighbors dog
That problem I've resolve it, the dog is fine,the fur on his back start growing,and for now he is safe thanks to you all.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Would you admit that those calculations of yours are a copy and paste job?
I wish it would be that,cheaper for me,but it isn't,anyway..it matters?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I can't see in this thread where the OP has supported the claim that the Bible says '2000 not will come nor will pass', Google search doesn't bring up any such quote. Surely if this quote is in the Bible, someone would have pointed it out. Unless the OP is suggesting that we take it on faith that what is claimed is true, then such a quote doesn't seem to exist. And regardless of what year the OP thinks it is, I can't find where the Bible states that the year 2000 has any significance. I would think there would have been some books and lectures made already about how the year 2000 will be doom for everyone. All that seemed to have happened is the Y2K bug, which created some hysteria, but turned out to pass by with only some minor computer adjustments.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Plus, I like the dizzy feeling I get from going in these circles. I don't have to pay 20 buck a bottle for circles.
That is a very minded and constructive approach to the problem,brings the truth more into the light,it's helping very much in the progression of the thread,thank you.

edit on 10-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: g

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
NEVERMIND
edit on 10-1-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
NEVERMIND
edit on 10-1-2012 by Tripple_Helix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

NEVERMIND
Never mind what!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

And regardless of what year the OP thinks it is, I can't find where the Bible states that the year 2000 has any significance
I try to avoid as much as I could the religious approach.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I think you posted this thread to the wrong forum mate. This is the 2012 Information and Conspiracies forum not 2012 Disinformation forum. This was the dumbest most misinformed thread I have read in a while. Try to present this to any academic and they will laugh. You don't even have anything to back up your silly claim, you make up some arbitrary number of days we lose per year out of nowhere with no justification for it and then throw in some Bible mumbo jumbo nonsense. You clearly don't understand simple math or how calendars work..

Ignoring all the misunderstanding that brought you to this claim somehow, you can still see it's obviously false by looking at the seasons as others have said. If we lost 2.19 days every year then the seasons would be completely reversed every 80 or so years... meaning for example summer would be in december-march and winter in june-august in the northern hemisphere, that clearly hasn't happened in recorded history, and certainly for sure didn't happen in the 1930s, so right there your silly theory is 100% proven bogus.

Furthermore, you even compounded the stupidity by breaking your own rules. You say "9/11 really happened in 1989 this isn't a coincidence just look what happened in 1989"...... uh but by your own messed up rules 1989 was really 1977 not 1989 so what would be the point of looking at what happened in 1989 if it wasn't even really 1989 according to you?? This is utterly ridiculous. The year is 2012.
edit on 10-1-2012 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

This is utterly ridiculous.
This is not a prediction.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

or how calendars work..
Of course like Mayan calendar,but you know an I am glad you do.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I think you posted this thread to the wrong forum
It's in the right forum,believe me,I know where to start a thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
Seriously this has six pages? Why are we arguing with the troll? Didn't the internet teach us anything, we do not feed the trolls. So there is nothing to see here move along and the troll will slide back under the bridge.

Quoted for truth.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

You are also aware that you can have multiple quotes
in one post don't you? That's easier to read and does
not fill the thread with one-liners.

Unless you want your postcount up

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

TextYou are also aware that you can have multiple quotes in one post don't you? That's easier to read and does not fill the thread with one-liners. Unless you want your postcount up
This is my only way to response back to all those words of appreciation that I get from the good people.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

thats happening now we had no summer in summer time
no w we have spring time in january

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Whilst I can understand what you are saying, I have to disagree. Yes this has been a mild winter (to say the least), but I am sure there is a rational explanation.

If you go by what diamondsmith is saying then there would have been several dramatic shifts between winter and summer over the last 2000 years, which there is no documented evidence to suggest there has.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Buckle up Marty, we're going BACK!!....To The Future.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
We will see more threads like this in January 2013

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join