It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian, French warships off Syria, Iran, US drones over Iranian coast

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

It doesn't matter what I believe. Russia's biggest threat comes from the east not the West. If Russia wants to maintain its status quo it will have to seek partnership with the West, namely America. The Euro nations do not have the ability to help the Russians in any meaningful way, except for space if Russia needs to annex them. Russia is a powerful nation with a rich history and if it doesn't want to lose its Far Eastern Provinces it needs to treat China as the threat it is.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Dude really? Iran is ruled by vile, evil Mullahs. No need to attack me personally because you have no counter-point.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by irontyrant

Russia main threat is from Britain and USA in the West and Japan,USA and China in the east.USA covets siberia resources as stated by Brzezinski and PNAC.

Ludwigvonmises is right.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

vile and evil?no,USa is ruled by vile and genocidal Rothschild and Rockefeller.Iran is ruled by moron mullahs who have developed no ICBM's or nukes or biological weapons.

Mullahs are fools and West is about to wage genocide in Iran.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

The big difference is that China will invade Siberia and take it from Russia. America will pay Russia for its resources. Please look at Russian/Chinese history.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Dude,please stop using spurious logic and use your rational thinking ability. Iran's Mullahs are morons, I agree with you on that point. Although I believe the Shia are more pure, to Islam, than the infidel Sunni. The Mullahs must go so that the beautiful Persian people can be free. Theocracy is such a pain.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what I believe. Russia's biggest threat comes from the east not the West. If Russia wants to maintain its status quo it will have to seek partnership with the West, namely America. The Euro nations do not have the ability to help the Russians in any meaningful way, except for space if Russia needs to annex them. Russia is a powerful nation with a rich history and if it doesn't want to lose its Far Eastern Provinces it needs to treat China as the threat it is.

I know what you want the Russians to believe. But they are too smart to do so.

Dude really? Iran is ruled by vile, evil Mullahs. No need to attack me personally because you have no counter-point.

Exactly what "point" did you make for which I failed to deliver a counter? By the way, the Westerners, leaders and people, are overwhelmingly psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observor
reply to post by victor7

I know what the offcial version of the events is. However what I am describing is a conspiracy.

As for corruption, yes, that is a huge problem everywhere, including Russia. Some pilferage is to be expected and unavoidable. However, care should be taken that it doesn't become socially acceptable at a deeper level and hence requires to be contained. Admission by Dmitry Anatolyevich is signs that the political establishment has taken cognisance of it and is addressing it.

I wish Putin had confiscated all the state companies that Oligarchs like Berezovsky, Khodrovsky etc. bought for pennies on a dollar. In exact sense, $200B value bought for only $7B. This was through connections whereby bribed official declared the value by much less and then these oligarchs went to connected banks and took loans to buy these companies and state assets at hugely discounted prices. Common factor among these oligarchs is they are mostly Jewish and used their close connections well. I have nothing against Israel but everything against the Russian Jews who robbed Russia in 1990s while common families were left to famish and nearly beg to stay alive.

Sadly, Putin did not do much to get these looted assets back and bring some sense of justice for common Russian people. Corruption under the weak leadership of Medvedev ballooned further and has become a threat to the whole nation.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

By the way, the Westerners, leaders and people, are overwhelmingly psychopaths.

This is not a jokeful statement but in reality a strong truth. Events in recent past have proven that they get some kind of orgasmic release by murdering and inflicting sufferings on people of other helpless countries. This is sickening behavior and needs to be altered for better.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

is this a joke?

seriuosly,China has manufacturing and economic surplus.USA has military options with the dollar becoming toilet paper.USA will invade Siberia from Alaska.

China can buy Siberia from Russia by paying in terms of goods like cars and houses.Russian people today are willing to sell siberia to china but china is not willing to buy.USA .USa has waged maximum wars in the world not China.And last major wars of Russia were with West,with USA destabilising Russia by economics and islamists. As both strategies have failed,USA is attempting to surround Russia with anti-missile bases.Seems USA is about to start a war to conquer Russia in the future.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Russians are much smarter than you give them credit for. They know than China covets Siberia. They know that China will attack them in Siberia. Putin is awesome. Eventually he will enable the Soviet Union to be reformed but until then he will have to get his pawns to side with the West for their support against China. Sorry, but Iran has cornered the market on psychopathic leaders, mate. You would be well served to understand how Russia really views the Mullahs. Just a hint for you... Russia does not view them favorably. Russia had plans to invade Iran in the 1980s for,guess what, its oil and a warm water port. Russia has less regard than anyone else for the Mullahs...Russia uses them like the tools they are and Russia would just as easily cast them aside. Iran's leaders are more of a threat to Russia than America is. Watch and see. If it gets hot in the Persian Gulf, Russia will not get involved. You can take that to the bank.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant

Dude,please stop using spurious logic and use your rational thinking ability. Iran's Mullahs are morons, I agree with you on that point. Although I believe the Shia are more pure, to Islam, than the infidel Sunni. The Mullahs must go so that the beautiful Persian people can be free. Theocracy is such a pain.

Oh! my! Aren't you the experts on what is good for everyone?

The "mullahs" didn't come to power there because of tradition. They came to power in a popular revolution that replaced a Western-backed dictator who threw away democracy. They don't hold any direct power. The power lies in the hands of the democratically elected parliament and President. The "mullahs" act as the guardians of the constitution established by popular revolution.

If Iranians are as unhappy with the current estabslihment as they were with the previous one in 1979, they are very much capable of overthrowing the current system as they did the last one. They don't need the psychopathic bandits of the West to lay waste to their country for that to happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Well, you can't stop projecting your own behaviour onto others. That is totally understandble, though.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

By the way, the Westerners, leaders and people, are overwhelmingly psychopaths.

This is not a jokeful statement but in reality a strong truth. Events in recent past have proven that they get some kind of orgasmic release by murdering and inflicting sufferings on people of other helpless countries.

You can see it everywhere, including on internet forums like this with Westerners looking forward with glee to laying other countries to waste.

This is sickening behavior and needs to be altered for better.

The only way it will happen is when the West itself is laid to waste. Will happen sooner or later.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You are trying to create animosity between Russia's two major friends and neighbors: China and Iran. Russia has thriving business and military exchanges with both of them. Historically, Russia has been much close to Islam. Russia never intended to invade Iran but it was Pakistan that it was eyeing in the 80s but even that was not too serious given the cold war situation.

Russia's main concern in Islamic world is Turkey, a nation that seeks to revive its Ottoman empire status.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

See you have already discredited your own posts. You use straw man reasoning and personal attacks to take the place of actual discourse. Iranians cannot overthrow the Mullahs without outside assistance. Iran's Mullahs great its civilian protestors with bullets and tanks. Please, go to Iran and protest against the Mullahs and learn the truth.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
These revolutions are all a plot to remove regime who dont bow to the USA and especially to Israel

USA have invested billions in inteligence and CIA
to weaken a country before the big attack

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant

See you have already discredited your own posts. You use straw man reasoning and personal attacks to take the place of actual discourse.

You seem to have missed my post saying I am not interested in a discourse with psychopaths. It is not a personal attack, a mere observation.

Iranians cannot overthrow the Mullahs without outside assistance. Iran's Mullahs great its civilian protestors with bullets and tanks.

If the Shah's bullets and tanks didn't stop the Islamic Revolution, not sure how the Islamic Republic's bullets and tanks can stop another revolution if that is what the people seek.

Please, go to Iran and protest against the Mullahs and learn the truth.

I am not an Iranian. Why would I want to go to Iran and protest because some psychopath on the internet claims some "truth"?
edit on 12-1-2012 by Observor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

You still attack me personally due to your won faulty reasoning. Its obvious that you are not Iranian by your comments. Its obvious that you have no real understanding of international events from your posts. I do not like to sink to your level but from your posts its obvious that you are a mouth-breathing,basement dwelling, Momma's boi.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I guess that wisdom is not intended to be personal insults? Yeah, your propaganda is not working any longer. No one believes you anymore for your supposed motives for your psychopathic adventures. Must have taken you guys by a little surprise. Go on. Keep bombing others until, one day soon and without any warning whatsoever, the West is laid to waste and you will no longer be a threat to anyone but yourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join