It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian, French warships off Syria, Iran, US drones over Iranian coast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Why do you intentionally troll here? You really do not add much to the thread. Please do research before speaking about subjects that,from your posts,show that you know nothing about. Also, please move to Iran and try to post on the Internet there. Please do this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
more empty threats and posturing by the military. Wouldn't surprise me if this was all theater to keep peoples mind off the fact that the entire world economy is broke.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Whew, this is going to get ugly quick. Looks like theyre tired of this lie we've been calling "peace" lately. This has been looking like peace on the surface while underneath people are ready to start shanking eachother in the streets. Hell is coming to breakfast, i guess it had to come sometime....this lull in the storm couldn't last forever. Might be a good time for people to start bailing out of the heavily populated regions an go into the wilderness. Once those nukes start dropping, a large city is the last place you want to be because those will be the prime targets.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

When you said "Once those nukes start dropping" I thought of Fahrenheit 451.

As you know, in the novel the cities are incinerated in a nuclear war.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Your a joke!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by irontyrant

Why do you intentionally troll here? You really do not add much to the thread. Please do research before speaking about subjects that,from your posts,show that you know nothing about. Also, please move to Iran and try to post on the Internet there. Please do this.

Well said

If he is American? he is lusting for American & Allied blood ! surely that is treasonous ?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

Couldn't have said it better myself, by both of you. This guy is an utter joke! I sure hope he doesn't live in this country, for surely he ISN'T an American. Glad not related to this rat.

Too bad I can't say frankly how I really feel, might get punished by the big bad overcensoring ATS mods... Shall we start a pool... ten minutes... ?!? lol

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Why does Iran shout death to America and Britian and Israel and then say they want to build bombs and go nuclear in the process, because words like 'death to America' does not help either especially if they can wipe you out in an instance if they ever decided to that is.

Sounds so much like
Ezekiel 38 and Iran does even like Bibles.
edit on 9-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

I am just wondering if Russia is going to help Iran build those bombs; or are they secretly helping them already.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This got interesting. The Russians have the best missile technology and their supercavitating torpedoes are unstoppable. I surely know they have the ability to wreak havoc on the HMS Daring and perhaps a few US Naval vessels. The question is how much are they willing to side with Iran. Is this the beginning of the Gog-Magog war? Sure seems like it.

In my opinion they would never fire upon a US ship it could provoke an all out nuclear war and nobody wants that.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
This got interesting. The Russians have the best missile technology and their supercavitating torpedoes are unstoppable.

hmmm. are you sure of that?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I am from Australia and wondering what everyones thoughts are about this country in terms of the U.S movement. How many of you think Australia will be involved in frontline naval and army fighting?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

reply to post by TiM3LoRd

more empty threats and posturing by the military. Wouldn't surprise me if this was all theater to keep peoples mind off the fact that the entire world economy is broke.

It is not merely to keep the minds off the current state of the economy. Moves are afoot to make some drastic changes to it too. Changes like that will need excuses and the excuses are being built. Very unlikely any bombs will fall (much to the disappointment of many), but even more interesting things are in the offing in the next six months.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I think a likley solution to the mess in the middle east is

russia and the us do a joint strike releasing emp blast over israel and Iran at exactly the same time ,
rush in and mop up the military there and install a new government for the NWO !

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
debka.com is a notoriously bias source.

All should take heed & not trust stories like this blindly...

I haven't read the thread but I'm sure someone has already said this. Just making sure.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
This looks like sabre-rattling and gunship diplomacy at it's finest. Each side is trying to get the best terms for themselves and their clients. A shooting war would have started already with aircraft and missiles.

The supercavitating torpedo is a short range, last-ditch desperation weapon. It only has a range of 2-7km. The US Mk-48 has a range of 38-50km. The supercavitating torpedo is also very noisy, revealing the sub that launches it immediately and making it vulnerable to counter-attack. If you let a sub get within 7km of you, you're doing something wrong.

BTW, Fahrenheit 451 is not about a nuclear war but about a future society were books are banned and burned (paper burns at 451 degrees F). People only watch videos, kind of like 2012.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
WW3 agian really? If i only had a dime for everytime one of these threads were made on this site i'd be a wealthy man.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I predict war by the end of the month, likely by or on January 23rd.

ALS

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Think of it this way...your so-called TPTB consist of an elite group of bankers or corporate folks or whatever. So if they truly are in control, then World War III can never happen because without a market to capitalize on, these people will no longer be making money. And money and power is all they care about, correct?

Aside from the fact that most of you are still thinking of Russia as the Cold War behemoth they once were...they are not as big of a threat to the U.S. as people seem to think they are...at least from what I know.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by The time lord
Why does Iran shout death to America and Britian and Israel and then say they want to build bombs and go nuclear in the process, because words like 'death to America' does not help either especially if they can wipe you out in an instance if they ever decided to that is.

Sounds so much like
Ezekiel 38 and Iran does even like Bibles.
edit on 9-1-2012 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

I am just wondering if Russia is going to help Iran build those bombs; or are they secretly helping them already.

They've already been helping them. Russia, China and N. Korea have been sending scientists over there for years helping out with their nuclear power. I wouldn't be surprise dif hey already have them. They've been test firing missles capable of carrying tactical nukes over the last few months. You don't start test firing missles capable of carrying a payload unless you already have the capability to make that payload. It's a kind of a cart before the horse issue.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Guys sorry but I think they wont waste time using some supercavitating-torpedo or some good carrier or super aircraft etc, do you think they would waste too much time and money wherein they can just use 1 nuclear bomb, and we are all done, no need for troop deployment and no need for tactics and strategies

edit on 10-1-2012 by WinnieDaWho because: Yeah I know they can change the warhead of the supercaptivating torpedo with a nuclear warhead

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join