It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
TVM could point to this

THE FEDERAL BANK LTD - THIRUVANANTHAPURAM / SERVICE is located at KERALA state, TRIVANDRUM district, THIRUVANANTHAPURAM city and the bank branch's address is [SERVICE BRANCH, FEDERAL TOWERS (2ND FLOOR)

TVM is Thiruvananthapuram

havent been able to find any other links,dead end really
edit on 14-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
There is alot of more info as to the background and circumstances involved with this case in David Wilcocks newest report, i made a thread about this below for anyone that still have not seen it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
S & F
Amazing thread

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
Here's some additional information that appears to be related.
www.amanahsistem.info...
behindtruth2012.blogspot.com...

Accounts herewith are densely coded into 4 (four) unchanged codes: White Spiritual Boy, Spiritual Wonder Boy, Morning Star and King David however it depends upon the requisition and desire of C3 – AM – 01 in his papers together with the inclusion of any herein confirmed fiduciary heritage accounts except Falcon 1 up to Falcon 999*** that requested by former World Bank Pres. Robert S. McNamara by phone (also drained in cash funds since year 2000). Said fiduciary bank accounts are amenable to change its original position and information upon requisition of C3 – AM – 01.

It appears that "White Spiritual Boy" and "Chinese Red Dragon Family" are part of a code to hide the idenity of these accounts.
edit on 9-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

And much sooner than later everyone at ATS will get an email from Nigeria advising that WSB and CRDF bank accounts need to be moved to Canada, the US or wherever the recipient of said email lives, however. Before that can take place said recipient, in a show of good faith, is to forward credit card number to such and such addresses as noted in said email..... So if you get that email act quickly before someone else does !!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Is "White Spiritual Boy" the Vatican or what? I only glanced over this and would like the full document rather than a small snip but then again beggars can't be choosers so I suppose I should be happy with this.

We are talking net assets over 40 trillion US $ here.

I don't know what to make of all of this without more context from the missing parts of the document.

It would make perfect sense that is where the majority of the world's wealth is however, hidden away in various bank accounts so the people don't realize what happened to all of it.

Supposedly there is only a few trillion dollars in global circulation currently, that would mean over 80% of the wealth is actually hidden away.

Again I must stress that it's impossible to know exactly what reference all of these figures are in without having proper context which causes me to be suspicious.

This is rather hard to believe because $40 trillion US would be almost 1.8 billion pounds of gold at say $1,800 per ounce. That is unless the banks in question (those who are holding this vast fortune) allow the depositor to do it with paper money, like say 40 $1 trillion dollar bills..... or 400 $100 billion dollar bills or 4,000 $10 billion dollar bills, etc.... Seeing as there are no such large denominations and anyone stupid enough to believe someone when they come before a teller with a deposit slip and blah, blah, blah.........

What backs up that kind of fortune, gold, diamonds, paintings, slaves in China, WHAT?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

What backs up that kind of fortune, gold, diamonds, paintings, slaves in China, WHAT?

How about all of those, and every other type of commodity or asset available.
Also probably debt, equity, and derivative "securities".

Consider all of the loot over 100s of years of imperialism.
Just a possibility to consider.

To get numbers this big we will need to start adding everything up.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
These have to be fake. The numbers are way too big.
The ONE account has a quintillion dollars in it.
Devide that by the population of the entire earth:

1,000,000,000,000,000,000 / 7,000,000,000 = 142,857,142.85

about 143 million dollars for everyone on earth.
That kind of wealth does not exist.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

Yeah, exactly.

I want my $100 Million pile of treasure now!! My fair share of the world's wealth!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by gopher mines

that's the whole reason why the economy is beyond repair, the "off the book" wealth has been created out of thin air, as easily as typing a few 1's and 0's into a computer, it does exist in theory, the elite will claim it, but soon enough a good few 0's will be erased from their balance just as easily as it was created.

When thinking about the money in the world you have to split it in two, one is the real world economy (on the books) and one is the made up world of the elite (off the books), all they do is launder the made up money into the real system

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
hi all,

i can't create a new post as i am a new member. i will post it here as it seemed relevant..

Enter the ‘Emperor of Indonesia’

Source: thestar.com.my.../2012/1/26/nation/20120126072339&sec=nation

By PHILIP GOLINGAI
[email protected]

A Tanjung Malim-born Dutch citizen claims he is a descendent of the Emperor of China and that his bloodline is linked to royal families in India, Java and Siam.

IT is not every day that you get to meet a trillionaire. So when I was invited to interview Kamal Ashnawi, a person I've never heard of, I said yes.

On Saturday morning, at a Kuala Lumpur hotel coffee house together with two of Kamal's aides, I waited for the so-called trillionaire.

Wearing a baseball cap, long-sleeved shirt and jeans, he sauntered over to our table. The two aides bowed, pressed their palms together to their forehead as if greeting royalty and kissed his hands.

“We call him Tuanku as he is a sultan from Indonesia,” one of the aides whispered to me.

The money trail: Kamal with a document which he claims proves that he is a trillionaire.
According to Kamal, he is a Dutch citizen born in Tanjung Malim, Perak, on Jan 1, 1964.

“I'm a descendent of the Emperor of China and in a history that went haywire, my family fled from China to Kedah. I traced my bloodline to the royal families of China, India, Java and Siam,” claimed the man who is also known as Raden Mas Prabhu Gusti Agung Ki Asmoro Wijoyo.

“I grew up in Tanjung Malim and my family here is very simple and ordinary. Nobody in my family talks about our royal blood and wealth. But my grandmother once told me: “You are special and, when the time comes, you will know.”

It was in Holland in the late 1980s that Kamal “found out who he really was”. A member of an Indonesian royal family, kicked out of the country by president Sukarno, told him he was of royal blood.

In London in the early 1990s, a lawyer told Kamal about his royal family's massive wealth. Unconvinced, he told the lawyer to prove his claims.

He and the lawyer flew from London to Hong Kong to meet the “keeper of the royal treasure”. From there, Kamal and the keeper travelled to Kunming in China.

They hiked up a mountain for four hours and reached a cave guarded by an old couple who, Kamal says, are immortals.

“If you tried to pass them without their blessing, you would cough blood and die,” he said.

Inside the three-metre-high cave, Kamal saw gold bars stacked like a pagoda, US$15mil (RM46mil) in jade and US$10mil (RM31mil) in diamonds and stacks of US dollars.

“I took a gold bar and knocked it on a rock. It was really gold. The treasure is the wealth of the dynasties that ruled China. Their wealth was also kept in other mountains and in vaults all over the world,” he said.

About three years ago, when Kamal watched Nicholas Cage's movie National Treasure, he laughed.

“The treasure in the movie was small compared to the wealth I saw in the mountain,” he said.

Next, Kamal told of his meeting two years ago in Kuala Lumpur with Dr Wong Eng Po, a royal physician from China.

Dr Wong placed his hand on Kamal's bald head, then immediately bowed in front of Kamal and ordered his five followers to do the same.

“He said I was the reincarnation of Emperor Nurhaci (1661-1626) of China. He felt an energy on my head which was superhuman because an emperor, unlike an ordinary human, has to think more.

“I'm the reincarnation of two emperors of China,” Kamal added.

He elaborated that a few years ago, the royal family decided he would be the sole administrator of the royal wealth kept in secret accounts in about 1,000 banks worldwide.

“This means that 86.7% of the world's money belongs to me,” he said.

Taking out several folders, Kamal said: “You're lucky, I brought documents.”

He produced an A4-sized paper with the photographs of the national treasure, the immortal couple and several “official-looking” letters allegedly from HSBC certifying he has an account of five trillion euros (RM20tril).

“That is a small amount. I have more money in other banks and institutions,” he added.

I wondered why his name has not appeared in the Forbes' list of world's richest people. And a suspicion lingered about his claims.

However, I could not authenticate his documents since the bank was closed for Chinese New Year.

Kamal has not made any withdrawal from the account as “it is not money that you can move just like that”.

“The money is under the control of Indonesia, Germany, Britain, the US and the Euro Central Bank and I've got to go smooth with them,” he said.

“I can't use the money directly but I will invest in certain projects. Like three trillion euros (RM12tril) to green a desert in China.”

Curious, I asked what was the difference between a billionaire and a trillionaire.

He replied: “A billionaire needs to show he has the money. But for me, I don't need to show that I got money. I can travel in a bus. I can wear slippers.”

part 2...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Part 2:

Born in the year of the dragon, Kamal believes 2012 is his year. In March, he says he will negotiate with institutions such as the IMF to be recognised as the Emperor of Indonesia.

He says he's rich. But his story could just be as rich.

Let's hope he is not another Elie Youssef Najem, the so-called Lebanese billionaire who made headlines for all the wrong reasons.

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Thursday, 26 January 2012 18:24
Last updated on Friday, 27 January 2012 12:04
Kamal Ashnawi - World’s First Trillionaire and Future Emperor of Indonesia?
by Haider Yutim
"Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working."
- Pablo Picasso

Malaysian Digest caught up with Malaysia’s latest source of “inspiration”, or rather, a mystery man with an abundance of personally acclaimed wealth but yet he has remained under the radar until five days ago. So who is Kamal Ashnawi?

Who would have thought that the world’s first ‘trillionaire’ would come from Malaysia, a Malay even? At first glance, his looks screams mediocre businessman yet he is said to be the founder of one of the most influential oil and gas company who managed to extend six arms throughout the world. Despite his extraordinary wealth, he must have stayed low all these while (and I wonder how he managed to do that?!). Even his Facebook fan page has only 281 ‘Likes’. For a trillionaire he must have lived such a low-key life.

Who is Kamal Ashnawi, really? Even Google didn’t provide much information on him.

His name became a household topic in less than a week when he held a press conference and claimed that he is worth 5 trillion euros (equivalent to RM20 trillion). That is well in excess of Carlos Slim Helú, Mexican telco tycoon (touted) the world wealthiest man in 2011 by Forbes Magazine and number 23 in the world’s most powerful people list.

The man even outranks Oprah Winfrey, the richest African American of the 20th century, the greatest black philanthropist in American history, and was for a time the world's only black billionaire.

Anyway, Malaysian Digest had the ‘privilege’ to meet him recently along with few other journalists to seek his story on why he had returned to help the Malays by ‘sharing’ some of his wealth. So, a bit of a background… Kamal was born and raised in Tanjung Malim Perak. He did his schooling at Sekolah Alam Shah (SAS) in Selangor for his secondary education. He later went to Dartmouth College in UK for his Marine Engineering and continued to further his study in Delft TU in the Netherlands.

For almost 20 years he resided in the Netherlands and became a Dutch citizen before he made a decision to return to Malaysia to be a good Samaritan to the people in his homeland. Prior to this, Kamal has been working as a consultant with Royal Shell and other Sierra Petroleum project companies. And, by the way, the man has 16 international passports (top that!).

Kamal’s Wonderland Projects

His vast experiences in oil and gas also include working experiences with some EPCC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning) companies in Europe. Given that, he intended to develop a World Class Petroleum Industry Hub here in Malaysia and within Asia.

“This is my last bid to help the Malays and enterprises by investing in three projects in Perlis, Johor and Kelantan, in the near future,” he was quoted in the media.

Kamal plans to propose projects such as commercial tourist center in Kuala Perlis, theme parks themed Pirates of the Caribbean in Danga Bay, Johor Baharu, as well as a commercial project in Kelantan.

“I plan to build a replica of the giant squid just like in the Pirates of the Caribbean movie, and the squid would emerge from the sea just like the movie where its tentacles would spin around and around,” said Kamal narrating about his proposed project in Danga Bay.

Not just that, he also dreams of building the biggest swimming pool in the world with buildings underneath the pool, and also a reconstruction of the pyramid which is said to be impossible to build. Sounds like a fantasy, doesn’t it? Well, nothing’s impossible… yet, if you really have the dough, it could be possible… maybe… perhaps.

Anyway, about his projects in Perlis and Kelantan, Kamal plans to turn Kuala Perlis into a tourist hub that can put Langkawi to shame. In Tumpat, Kelantan, he plans to build a royal residing place – a place exclusively for the royalties to live in.

Unfortunately, Malaysia does not recognize him in the list of rich and famous. He was unheard of in Malaysia except in 2005 when he proposed and was turned down for an oil refinery project in Malaysia. Now he wants to renew the ‘kinship’ with Malaysia in developing a petroleum hub in Malaysia and he intends to give his company to be managed by a group of Sekolah Alam Shah’s alumni.

When asked whether he had intended to meet the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Najib Razak, he retorted with the question, “Why should I meet him? You tell me why should I meet him?”

to be continued...

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
President of Sierra Petroleum

As the president of Sierra Petroleum, Kamal has spearheaded the company to its extensive acclaimed income of US$1.5 trillion despite its mediocre looking website. Sierra Petroleum operates exclusively in oil and gas activities primarily engaged in acquiring, developing, exploiting and producing oil and gas properties.

Sierra Petroleum also manages and handles pools of various funds in the international financial market including the running of high-yield financial programs and channeling out and distributing the profits derived from Sierra Petroleum World Corporate Wealth Program. Sierra Petroleum Regional Division includes Africa, Oceania, Asia, Europe and America.

Emperor of Indonesia, China and Prince of India

Kamal also claimed throne of Indonesia, China as well as the prince of India. Claimed to be a royal descendant from Java, Indonesia, with the name Raden Mas Prabhu Gusti Agung Ki Asmoro Wijoyo, and a reincarnation of China’s past emperors. However, he told that he is expected to be crowned as ‘Emperor’ of Indonesia carrying the names ‘Paduka Ekatat Pangeran Ratu Gusti Agung Sri Maharaja Prabhu Hyang Ida Bathara Svambhu Raden Mas Ki Asmoro Wijoyo’ or ‘Paduka Shah Alam Tengku Khalifatullah Kamal Ashnawi Putra Al-Rashid Maliqul Muqsith Syed Putra Alam Shah’ in the next few years in a grand coronation ceremony. (Raden is a noble term bestowed automatically to the second until seventh descendents of the king who had ruled Java.)

He is said to be traveling exclusively with his private jet and enjoys his singledome since he has eight ‘dayangs’ (female attendees) to cater his every whims. During the interview, he tells that once he is crowned as the Emperor of Indonesia, he will have 800 ‘dayangs’ and 1,200 bodyguards accompanying him, and he will have eight private planes traveling with him whenever he visits a country. Yup, that’s what he said.

Kamal’s Trillions

An interview with Mingguan Malaysia revealed that he is indeed a trillionaire and he backed up his claims by presenting copies of bank statements from HSBC in London to the few ‘selected’ reporters. The bank statement alone is a supple evident of him to become the first person in the world to be called "trillionaire".

But where was he all these while? Why can’t Forbes netted him as one of the most influential people or slipped him into the list of the world’s richest? According to Forbes, the richest man Malaysia is Ananda Krishnan, which has a wealth of “only” US$9.6 billion.

Kamal explained during the press conference that his wealth was derived from the royal heritage through the accounts of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility in 1875 and that he is the owner of the combined account and sole arbiter of royal assets.

“It’s a cumulative amount of generations of assets since 1,500 years ago,” said Kamal explaining on how one is able to attain such ridiculous amount of wealth.

A claim was made that in 1875 the wealth and assets of the royal families and nations held under colonial rule were centralized into one combined account to be used to the benefit of all nations of the world.

Kamal admitted living abroad to take care of business following the failure of a crude oil refinery project in Kuala Kedah he advanced in 2005.

Regarding the HSBC claim, the media is still waiting for the response from HSBC Holdings plc (commonly known as HSBC) headquarters in London, in support or refute of Kamal’s claim.

And, before he ended the press conference, he gave out a message that said, “This is the first and the last time you’ll see me.” Thank God we took some pictures of him…

Source1: thestar.com.my.../2012/1/26/nation /20120126072339&sec=nation
Source2: www... .malaysiandigest.com/features/39217-kamalashnawi-worlds-first-trillionaire-and-future-emperor-of-indonesia-kamalashnawi.html

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Both the local and London branches of HSBC bank declined to verify Kamal's claims, citing confidentiality.

Netizens mock ‘trillionaire’
By P. ARUNA
[email protected]

PETALING JAYA: The Tanjung Malim-born, who claims to be a “trillionaire” and the owner of treasure stashed away in a secret cave, has got the online community buzzing about his proclamation of royalty, too.

Most of the comments were scornful and sarcastic, with many calling Kamal Ashnawi the creator of a mighty tall tale.

In response, Kamal said he was not surprised by the negative reaction, saying the “common people” would soon see evidence of his claims.

Facebook user Khairul Nizam Anuarul Hakim said Kamal's story was illogical and compared it to popular Japanese comic character Doraemon.

“The story of Doraemon seems more logical than this guy's story,” he said.

Kamal, 48, a Dutch citizen, claimed, in an article published in The Star yesterday, that he was a descendant of royal families in China, India, Java and Siam.

He said 86.7% of the money in the world belonged to him as he had treasures hidden in a three-metre-high cave, with gold bars stacked up like a pagoda, US$15mil (RM46mil) in jade and US$10mil (RM31mil) in diamonds and stacks of US dollars.

Kamal, who hopes to be recognised as the Emperor of Indonesia soon, claimed that the treasures belonged to the dynasties that ruled China, and that there was more in other mountains and vaults all over the world.

He had shown documents, allegedly from a London branch of HSBC, to prove that he has five trillion euros (RM20 trillion) in an account there.

Kamal said he had come forward because there were too many false claims by others who said they were owners of the royal assets.

Both the local and London branches of HSBC bank declined to verify Kamal's claims, citing confidentiality.

Acting Indonesian ambassador Mulya Wirana said they had heard of others making such claims but “nothing of this magnitude”.

“There have been many others who have made claims about treasure belonging to Indonesian royalty and they have all turned out to be fake,” he said yesterday.

Mulya added that his government had never heard of Kamal but said he would look into the claims.

The money trail: Kamal with a document which he claims proves that he is a trillionaire.

Source: thestar.com.my.../2012/1/27/nation/10550 596&sec=nation

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
To whom it may concern,

Addressing the facts around Anthony Santiago Martin etc.

I am Azarias (code name, why a code-name, the answer should become obvious to the reader in short order).

The truth of HM, King Anthony S. Martin, is as follows this person does not exist period. There are accounts under this name less the HM part. The HM part was added to make a better story I would guess. In fact, the sir name Martin is not even a Filipino name it is an Anglo Saxon sir name.

The truth is that the real identity of the owner of all these accounts was not President Marcos but in fact his wife. Wrong again if you believe his wife was Imelda. Imelda was just the front to cover the true identity of Mr. Marcos wife. Who was she, ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE. The missing Queen REBECCA of Spain. I may speak of HM ENJILUZ as she is no longer alive passing away in 2008.

All the stories and/or accounts, which seem to fill the pages of this topic, are in fact in part true. The accounts are real as well as the account names. However, this is were the creative story telling becomes interesting. All the accounts names are in code not one name is of a real living person. The only thing which ties all the accounts together is the fact that only one signature was in control of each and/or every account.

To continue I should introduce myself as much as I can.

Azarias as Executor of estates on behalf of E.R.D.O. MCD, having been duly appointed, August, 2004 by HM ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE. Additionally, now appointed and affirmed retaining all power as well as authority bestowed thereby, from HM the late ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE, as now Executor said estates.

Azarias, called upon in 2003 by certain agents/agencies within the United States, Spain, and/or other governing entities Worldwide. Thereby, following Instructions, and once achieving the objective of said instructions it had followed by being thereby appointed and/or nominated in August 2004 as, TRUSTEE, EMISSARY, SENIOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATOR, AND SPECIAL PROSECUTOR on behalf of the late MAJESTY ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE, as well as having been given the right as SUCCESSOR CEO/PRESIDENT of, LA DIVINA FILIPINANA INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION INC., as well as SUCCESSOR CEO/PRESIDENT E.R.D.O. M.C.D. ESTATE, INC...

Why or how was I chosen to find and/or become the above named titles therein simple I am who I am. Therein, being by birth right Sovereign Lord of the Realm by heritage 1010AD, having achieved Sovereign Aristocracy of the Land 1066AD, heir to the blood line of the original Lords/Knights Templar wherein the Ninth Lord 1098AD. Thereby, having Supreme Sovereign Authority, which predates most modern governments of this world to-date? I have the pedigree to have assisted Onate with her issues at the time. Having concerns of almost everyone around her at the time as well as up to her untimely passing.

As for the wealth spoken of, this wealth does not belong or is it owned by the Philippines or any one Nation. Every account every asset belonged to the Onate family bloodline. HM ENJILUZ inherited said wealth from here grandfather. In fact, the full history of this wealth is in part the so-called missing wealth of the Knights Templar. The same wealth, which went missing just days before the Templar Knights were attacked in an attempt to find the wealth etc.

The Anthony S. Martin, and/or all other accounts are/were coded accounts: as in White Spiritual Boy, Spiritual Wonder Boy, Morning Star and King David, AAA, 777, etc.

I could expose far more but I think this should be enough to shed some light of truth on the subject. Trust this they know who I am for example after writing a letter to Allen Greenspan he retired within two weeks. However, this in the Internet and very few are really interested in the truth.

I will close with this, I have little concern for or with those how may like to disagree with what has been written as I know the truth as well as having every original document to span the total history of the events leading up to the assignation and/or untimely death of Onate to this date. anyone wishing to know more just watch the world news as things are about to be changed in ways will seem to have no understanding or reason but will change none the less.

Azarias

PS: I suppose I should include the fact I am not Filipino so there is the possibility that what is written is true and correct as far as it has been stated.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

Awesome.

Of course, most people on here will think you are just some hoaxer making things up, but i do not. Care to supply some proof of who you are, or something else to back up your story? Like a scanned document of something we have not seen yet perhaps, or a photograph with something important next to todays newspaper.

edit on 10-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

I agree with NeoVain....What your are saying is a pretty big claim. Most people here have heard claims such as this before, and require some sort of evidence for verification. I won't discredit your words, but nor will I (or others) believe them as truth unless you can back it up.

That being said......an interesting post.

edit on 10-2-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
if this king martin does exist.

I hope he dies or I myself will kill him.

reading the materials, I feel that is it nothing more than a scam. stories created to extort money from people. Promising wealth to those who believe.

the medicine being offered to (since this so called martin is in the phils)the Philippines is more of a poison than a cure.

To make people believe in it will destroy a nation. A person capable of leading this lie should die.

sad to say this is what will happen to a nation if this is true.

1. if money was to be given to the people of a nation. then all people in that nation will become lazy. one does not need to work to buy everything. it is like opium that was given to the Chinese.

Marcos was a wise man. would he really trust such things that easily knowing full well the repercussion? would he really create such a will?

2. a huge amount of money going in means the currency has to change. money being given to all the people of country will also change.

applying the basic of economics. if every Filipino have a million dollars tomorrow. in a month time 1 kilo of rice will cost a million dollar as well.

since everyone is rich. then nobody wants to work anymore.
1. all farmers will stop planting rice
2. police will retire
3. government officials will stop working.

chaos.
would a president who love his country really leave such a will that will completely destroy a nation

bahhh too lazy.to continue writing.

and to the last poster who hid his identity and posted he represents the real owner of the white boy account or the real white boy.

I pray you burn in hell

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
First if I may I would like to address the last comment and/or the last line of the last post;

"I pray you burn in hell"

Well that indeed may be the case I may burn in hell and if so I am sure It will not be because I posted a comment here or because of what I published. I am sure however, should such be my fate I will not be alone.

As for the person who would pray such a prayer all I can say be in peace and with love I wish you well.

Now as to those who would like to see some thing I am sure the understanding is there which revels the fact I cannot really show my true identity as there are so many who would love to have me as a guest of their nation or financial corporation, like the song suggests "you can check-in anytime you like but you can never leave" Welcome to the Hotel ****

Lord of the Realm 1010 AD , Sovereign Aristocracy 1066 AD, Ninth Magistrature Knights Templar 1098 AD

The Seals did not paste should any wish to see them send me a mail, then I will send you the seal of my blood line. I suppose I do not know how to attach any doc's to this post. In any event I have made the effort to post some or part of the proofs were asked for.

Should anyone still wish to have a few pages of proof just provide me an E-maill and I will send what I can so you will have something on your PC. I would post my E-mail address however, I do not think that would be a good idea.

Azarias

If you would like a bit better an idea of my actions you might look-up my code name meaning!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Another point too really consider is, when thinking of this wealth Mr. Marcos was not the owner or holder of these accounts or the wealth therein held. It all belonged to the ONATE family bloodline, which has lasted a little more than 1000 years. HM ENJILUZ REBECCA DIVINAGRACIA ONATE was the wife of Marcos and the owner of the wealth. After all consider this no one person in one lifetime could amass so much wealth. Now, this wealth is held by E.R.D.O. Estates MCD 01-4.

Just to clear up any other comments which I am sure will be thought of I personally do not own this wealth I am only the Executor, Trustee, Emissary, Senior International Investigator, and Special Prosecutor of estate(s).

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join