It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i cant get enough of it, i'm sorry, but im mildly autistic and sometimes you just sense if things fit or not, and i feel like im genuinely learning about the real history behind how we all ended up living in this weird fake banking system, using currency based on thin air.

We've always known so many things don't really make sense, we don't get how we ended up like this, but so much of what is unfolding here just seems to make sense, it seems like a real story.

before the US it is true that Britain and europe were the ones invading countries, and if China did help to create the US to stabilize things, but the US decided to take what was given and screw China over then it shows exactly how we ended up in this position.

When they screwed China and their gold backed alliance, very soon after the federal reserve was created and the US embarked upon a journey of living off a currency created out of thin air.

So many things just seem to make sense in reading all the different sources.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
this China talk is really grabbing my attention!

I cant add it now cause I'm at work but when I get home tonight I'm going to read these documents and get back to you all.

I have some seriously explosive information to add to this. I have been researching China, its organized crime and its links to Canada for about 5 years now. It all relates...I might have to start my own post....

Talk soon!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
i also love this, its like so many pieces of the jigsaw are forming in my mind:

BF: Kennedy got gold from Indonesia.He put out Kennedy bonds and notes – dollar bills that were controlled by the US Department of Treasury, not the Federal Reserve Board.The US Treasury Secretary was stripped of the power to issue silver notes. Kennedy probably did this because the Treasury Secretary was being controlled by the Federal Reserve. Kennedy probably felt that silver-backed dollars would be a stopgap against inflation and the creation of “bubble money” by the Federal Reserve.

His assassination, just days later, did not appear to be a coincidence.

If Fulford’s sources are right, Executive Order 11110 was only the first visible phase of Kennedy’s plan to defeat the Federal Reserve and ultimately use Asian gold as collateral for a new financial system

AMAZING IF TRUE!!! He basically worked with the Asians to setup a system that would be backed by the "off market" Asian gold, it was being built to take power back from the evil greedy powers who created the federal reserve and this fake bubble currency with no backing at all. It allowed him to make his own currency, fully backed, with the federal reserve having absolutely no control over it what so ever.

This would have destroyed the fed reserve in an instant.

THEN he gets assassinated just days later!!

lol i cant take any more !!!

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Wow...Spiritual Wonder Boy seems to own the Earth..!!!

White Spiritual Boy comes in a close second with a bigger spread of accounts.

Whats the word for a figure with so many zero's ???

So much stashed cash in a world of poverty...

Cosmic..

Poverty isnt about how much money the poor have, but how much money the poor have compared to the middle class and the rich. You can increase the money all you want it wont change a thing as long as the underlying market is the same.

As for the documents, where do they come from? Has somebody who is skilled in photoshop checked if they are forgeries or not? Comitee of 300, signed by HM the Queen, all catchnames are there seems a bit too convenient.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I've found a little more information on the Dragon Family

This site has the documents for the lawsuit filed for the Dragon Family
www.slideshare.net...

This site has some information about the Red, White, Black, and Green Dragon Families
....READ THIS....
www.birthofgaia.com...

The Pentagon’s ambassador to the White Dragon Society has previously mentioned that according to the American Academy of Science that over 6,000 patents have been suppressed for “national security reasons” and that these patents will now be mostly made available to the general public. The Dragon family also says “we have incredible secret technology at our disposal.”

Discussions on a new currency to replace the US dollar continue and the latest scuttlebutt is that the plan to announce the Amero as a dollar replacement is in serious trouble. It now looks more likely that the Hong Kong dollar will become the basis for a new international currency to replace the dollar. However, the issue is in a flux still and negotiations continue.

abundanthope.net...

Akihiko Yamaguchi's .....
FEDERAL CODE: DRAGON FAMILY
DRAGON FAMILY CODE: AP13652
DRAGON ID CODE: A0003B
ORGANIZATION CODE: 07624
SECRET PIN CODE: (omitted for RMN posting)
DAVID SALE OR OITC:
CODE:
ORGANIZATION CODE:
PIN CODES:

edit on 10-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Coming back into the thread, I see I have a lot of catching up to do! This information is phenomenal and the importance of it is staggering.

I have watched the video posted about Foundation X. I apologize for not remembering who posted it, but you know who you are and kudos to you!

That was an interesting video and I'd like to get to the bottom of who Foundation X is. Especially since the Vatican was mentioned and the Vatican is also mentioned within the documents this thread is about.

It seems to me, that Vatican City is the richest entity in the world and, from the information provided, would be the only ones still able to remain on the gold standard.

I'll have to watch the video again, but I believe that he called the Bank of England to verify their funds, so I'm going to do a bit of digging and see if I can discover any new information. I'd also like to locate the National Geographic piece he's discussing as this might hold some clues since he states that this is where it all leads back to for verification purposes. As i haven't read through all the posts yet, if someone has already found this article, good for you! I'll be eager to see what it says. Especially the last paragraph that the man refers to.

I'm still surprised that this thread isn't getting more attention. This is what ATS is here for and I hope it makes it to the front page where it belongs.

Then, the final question remains: What do we do after traveling down this rabbit hole?

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Then, the final question remains: What do we do after traveling down this rabbit hole?

Hopefully, enter Wonderland my friend.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye
reply to post by Equ1nox

This is refering to the "Dragon Family" or the Elders:

Let me be clear in saying that the Elders are peace-loving, highly evolved people.

They wish to see our world transform into a much more positive, loving and prosperous place for everyone.

This is surely going to be one of the most surprising, mind-blowing things to emerge once we do finally have Disclosure.

If the Dragon Family or Elders are what it is stating here, then before long we may see a huge change in the world. These people appear to be some of the big money behind everything. We may have allies that we know very little about, but we need to learn more before we come to any conclusion. Humanity has been tricked many times, and they may be yet another. That being said, considering the current lawsuit, and the information we are reveailing, they may be our only hope as a world......my only question is what keeps them secret, and why aren't they coming foreward to tell the world some of these truths? From what I have read, it may because they do not have "military" when others do. I think if the Dragon Family does come out, and shows the world that they have good intentions for humanity, the world will support them.

I jsut read this post and it seems to be alluding to the idea that the Elders are a benevolent alien species due to the fact that they're waiting for Disclosure.

Disclosure with a capital 'D' only refers to the governments revealing that there are aliens. The fact that it states that the Elders are benevolent is reassuring, but I'd like to know more as this probably is related to Foundation X. If they are desiring peace, it would make sense that they would want to help build schools and hospitals as the man in the video stated.

I hope this is a reality. If there are good entitites with this much wealth, things may be going to begin moving in the right direction.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
so general summary seems to be:

China sent many shipments of gold to the US to help create an entity that would balance the world and stop the european countries who were getting far too close to Asia for comfort. see>>> English East India Company.

The US planned for a while to screw over China once they had got what they wanted and felt they could go it alone by using a fake currency backed by nothing.

China became aware that the US was going to screw them so stopped the shipments of gold

shortly after the federal reserve was created and the US went on its own path, breaking away from the solid gold back alliance they had with China. They did this because ultimately they knew that the bonds they had written were worthless. They thought they'd be able to take over the world and not have to worry about paying people back if they controlled them.

in 1944, the first major error occurred. The Bretton Woods mandate gave Britain, France and the United States a a fifty-year control over the global financial system They were supposed to develop and modernize the planet.
(so its like they got the contract to create a proper financial system to modernize the world)

In 1955, the non-aligned nations – that’s a 77-nation group, including China, Indonesia, Yugoslavia, India – said this is crazy. We don’t want to be part of this Cold War. (because instead of building the planet the US wanted to go and start the cold war instead)

In 1968 they (the 77 nation group) created The Hilton Green Memorial treaty where they wanted to finance a Marshall Plan for developing Asia and Africa and the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I think that may be exactly what it means. The UFO and Alien subjects are connected to this, but I don't know what to make of it yet. There is some information on it here:
divinecosmos.com...

Here are some pictures to help document everything:
behindtruth2012.blogspot.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

HSBC Holdings plc is a global banking and financial services company headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom.[3] As of 2011 it was the world's second-largest banking and financial services group and second-largest public company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.

HSBC Holdings plc was founded in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company and to enable the acquisition of UK-based Midland Bank.[1] The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865.[2] Today, HSBC remains the largest bank in Hong Kong, and recent expansion in mainland China, where it is now the largest international bank, has returned it to that part of its roots

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Searching around for more info about Foundation X, I located a website with the entire Lord's (can'[t remember his name) entire speech from the video. It was kind of hard to hear, for me at least. So, here is the transcript in case anyone wants to read it.
ftalphaville.ft.com...

edit on 10-1-2012 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Reading the info in the link you provided in your previous post, it seems as though this is going to get even more complicated and understanding the code names mentioned previously is going to be hairy.

Regarding what I just read:

If you have been through a childhood that involved routine humiliation, yelling, beating or other forms of assault, it can be very difficult for you to truly develop empathy for the feelings and emotions of others.

It's all about you, your pain, your story, your mission.

You will typically build your identity around the idea of being "strong."

You will also naturally resent those who are "weak."

You may well see them as easy targets to be exploited and manipulated for your own gain -- puppets who can create wealth for you without you having to do very much work.

This appears to be delving into mind control. Systematic abuse seems to be what is described above. If mind control victims are part of this puzzle, each identity may have their own code.

I'm just speculating here, but I thought I'd throw it out there while it was fresh in my mind and may jog others' minds. Since we already know that the elite understand how the program people and fracture personalities, as did the Nazis from their experiments, we can safely assume that we're probably dealing with it here as well.

I'm going to log off now and focus on reading. I'll stop back in when I can and hopefully add more relevant info.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

This is some enlightening information.
There may be more gold in the world than the public is aware of.
www.divinecosmos.com...

AT LEAST TEN OLYMPIC-SIZED POOLS’ WORTH OF “OFF-MARKET” ASIAN GOLD
DW: How much tonnage are we talking about here? How much gold was it?
BF: What I’ve been told is [this].
The story we’ve all been told about how all the gold ever mined in history could fit into one or two Olympic swimming pools… is a total lie.
There’s at least nine times or ten times more off-market gold than there is officially tradable gold.
DW: My God!
BF: Some of it, like I say, was laundered by the CIA types to finance various things.

....and look at this!!!

THE FIRST GOLD SHIPMENT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SEPTEMBER 12, 2001
BF: The International Court of Justice said “You guys have to give back the gold you took.”
They said “Okay.” The first shipment of gold they were supposed to give back was due to be sent back on September 12th, 2001.
DW: Jesus Christmas!
BF: And of course, as you know, the World Trade Center got blown up on September 11th.
The gold that was in the basement went missing.

Interesting isn't it?!?.....There is some amazing stuff talked about on the above site. It's rather long, but worth the read.

yes, what is interesting is that this so called Dragon Family would care about this so called 9/11 gold back then, let alone the new lawsuit Fulford talks about... if they have 10s of billions of it let alone its like grains of sand all over the plant for "easy and cheap mining"

its laughable and seems like a twisted pyschop

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
The 911 link is that all the Gold that was under the WTC was due to go to China on the 12th of September.

They cleared away the debris and guess what..no gold !!

China immediately knew they had been rolled again.

Part of the 911 plot was to once again steal the gold, allegedly it went to California and then from there to Paraguay.

And yes, the Bush's have a huge property in Paraguay.

I think the best site for info is DeepBlackLies, the website for David Guyatt.

It includes four e-books, The Secret Gold Treaty, The Project Hammer File, Project Hammer Reloaded and The Bilderberg File.

Deep Black Lies

Cosmic..
edit on 10-1-2012 by Cosmic4life because: (no reason given)

yes but remember...david wilcox's version is that gold is everywhere like fairy dust and you can just pick it up on any acre of soil

and yet...all this bloodshed and trickery over...Yup...GOLD

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
another interesting thing:
the government of Ireland has already asked the European bankers to prove Ireland is in debt to them, show where the money came from, prove that it is real and prove they have the legal rights to it. This is something they cannot do which is why Ireland is not in the headlines. It is also one of the reasons they have shut down Ireland’s Vatican embassy.

Name to remember?
Part of this work will be carried out by a soon to be created meritocratically staffed International Economic Planning Agency (they will help to make the transition from a broken system to a new system)

Posted on November 7, 2011
The official go-ahead has now been given for a new International Economic Planning Agency
link here
edit on 10-1-2012 by Equ1nox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

yes, what is interesting is that this so called Dragon Family would care about this so called 9/11 gold back then, let alone the new lawsuit Fulford talks about... if they have 10s of billions of it let alone its like grains of sand all over the plant for "easy and cheap mining"

Think of it like this.....You have a million dollars, and you loan someone ten thousand. The person you loan it to says they will repay you, but then lies, cheats, and steals from you, and then refuses to repay you......I think you would want your money back as well.

You have to remember too that the Trillion dollar lawsuit isn't just about the money, it's about exposing the corruption, and that's probably more important to the Dragon Family than the money.

yes but remember...david wilcox's version is that gold is everywhere like fairy dust and you can just pick it up on any acre of soil

That's not entirely correct. It is stated that gold is extremely plentiful in some veins in Southeast Asia, not just lying all over the place. There many be a reason why they do not wish to mine all of it. It may be similar to what we have experienced with fossil fuels.....there is a limit on what is available, and a price to be paid for taking too much.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Newest story from fulford:

The Feds have sued for peace and detailed settlement negotiations have begun
Posted by benjaminJanuary 9, 2012

approached the White Dragon Society to negotiate a way to unfreeze their funds. They have promised to use any released funds for humanitarian projects and to develop hitherto forbidden technology. The 130-nation group that announced a new financial system through the Conscious Media Network on January 1st also contacted the White Dragon Society and said they will prove with action, and not words, that they represent extremely powerful interests. This writer initially, and apparently incorrectly, denounced the announcement as a psy-ops because this group was not identical to the 117 nation Monaco group previously reported about in this newsletter. All of these major factions will now have to reach an agreement. There will some serious horse-trading over the coming weeks before any sort of agreement is reached or public announcement is made but it appears a solution to the financial crisis is now on the horizon.

rest is only viewable to paid members of his blog... here benjaminfulford.net...
edit on 10-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123

HM, King Anthony Santiago Martin (ASM) and Maria Cristina
Implementation of National and Humanitarian Economic Development
This is the untold history in the Philippine Islands.
centralintelligencebureau.blogspot.com...

Anthony Santiago Martin (ASM) and ASBLP
johndbaptist.blogspot.com...

There is something wrong with the article if Cory Aquino is portrayed as the cheater and Marcos is the victim. Marcos is a very smart person, a bar topnotcher and have been the president of the Philippines for more than a decade by then and Cory is just an ordinary housewife. It is very easy to conclude who is the cheater here.

Cory's son, Benigno Aquino III, the current president, won by an overwhelming vote. He doesn't need to cheat to win. Gloria Arroyo, the former president, is a cheater though.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Also found this from one of the regulars at the fulford blog:
Not sure about it´s credibility, judge for yourself.

The following video was sent to us by a gnostic group calling itself the Illuminati. They say they have sent it to the Chinese Government, MI6 and the Rothschilds.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

HSBC Holdings plc is a global banking and financial services company headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom.[3] As of 2011 it was the world's second-largest banking and financial services group and second-largest public company according to a composite measure by Forbes magazine.

HSBC Holdings plc was founded in London in 1991 by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation to act as a new group holding company and to enable the acquisition of UK-based Midland Bank.[1] The origins of the bank lie in Hong Kong and Shanghai, where branches were first opened in 1865.[2] Today, HSBC remains the largest bank in Hong Kong, and recent expansion in mainland China, where it is now the largest international bank, has returned it to that part of its roots

Anthony Santiago Martin is supposed to be a coded name. So that guy in the passport is not the real ASM.
edit on 10-1-2012 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join