The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hi...i know who is the real owner of accounts worldwide and the codename 001 is the FILIPINO and the no.1 signatory of worldbank. She is still alive he is the one of the cabinet member of pres.ferdinand marcos and all of golds,maps,accounts of president are from that man...

link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hi...i know who is the real owner of accounts worldwide and the codename 001 is the FILIPINO and the no.1 signatory of worldbank. She is still alive he is the one of the cabinet member of pres.ferdinand marcos and all of golds,maps,accounts of president are from that man...

link   
reply to post by isyeye

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

Hi Azarias,

I do agree in some of the facts you have posted here and hope that I can discuss this further with you. Hope that you can reach me as soon as possible. Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I have just been looking at the account numbers and am immediately struck by the amount of accounts with 777 in the numbers. So these are all the accounts from the 777 and 555 sites of looted gold etc from WW2.

Why are 555 and 777 but not 666 here? 666 is the number of the beast.
edit on 24-5-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Private Central Banks do not exist to serve the people, the community, or the nation.
Private Central Banks exist to serve their owners, to make them rich beyond the dreams of Midas and all for the cost of ink, paper, and the right bribe to the right official.

Behind all these wars, all these assassinations, the hundred million horrible deaths from all the wars lies a single policy of dictatorship.
The private central bankers allow rulers to rule only on the condition that the people of a nation be enslaved to the private central banks.
Failing that, said ruler will be killed, and their nation invaded by those other nations enslaved to private central banks.

The so-called "clash of civilizations" we read about on the corporate media is really a war between banking systems, with the private central bankers forcing themselves onto the rest of the world, no matter how many millions must die for it. Indeed the constant hatemongering against Muslims lies in a simple fact. ,
Muslims forbid usury, or the lending of money at interest. And that is the reason our government and media insist they must be killed or converted.
They refuse to submit to currencies issued at interest. They refuse to be debt slaves.

So off to war your children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars. In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1913, Congress and a President changed the structure of the nation's economy and stole your freedom to say "no"
The economic system was reverted to a mirror of that same system the nation fought a revolution to be free of.
The power to issue money was taken away from the government and given to the bankers and from that day onward,
ALL money in circulation is created as the result of a loan at interest from the bankers to the government, to business, and to the people.
There is no exception.
Every dollar paid in salary, spent to purchase food or gas, or paid in taxes, began as an interest bearing loan.
There is no money in circulation in the United States that did not start out as a loan at interest from the bankers at the privately-owned Federal Reserve system.
From that moment on, the freedom of the people to refuse to borrow from the banks and to refuse to pay interest was stripped away.
To participate in the commerce of the United States at all means being forced to use money loaned at interest,

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this is why the philippine government is all messed up,

new topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join