It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Bank Group / Committee of 300 Secret Documents

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hi...i know who is the real owner of accounts worldwide and the codename 001 is the FILIPINO and the no.1 signatory of worldbank. She is still alive he is the one of the cabinet member of pres.ferdinand marcos and all of golds,maps,accounts of president are from that man...

link   
reply to post by isyeye

Hi...i know who is the real owner of accounts worldwide and the codename 001 is the FILIPINO and the no.1 signatory of worldbank. She is still alive he is the one of the cabinet member of pres.ferdinand marcos and all of golds,maps,accounts of president are from that man...

link   
reply to post by isyeye

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Azarias

Hi Azarias,

I do agree in some of the facts you have posted here and hope that I can discuss this further with you. Hope that you can reach me as soon as possible. Thanks.

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic4life

I have just been looking at the account numbers and am immediately struck by the amount of accounts with 777 in the numbers. So these are all the accounts from the 777 and 555 sites of looted gold etc from WW2.

Why are 555 and 777 but not 666 here? 666 is the number of the beast.

edit on 24-5-2013 by Xnibiru because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Private Central Banks do not exist to serve the people, the community, or the nation.
Private Central Banks exist to serve their owners, to make them rich beyond the dreams of Midas and all for the cost of ink, paper, and the right bribe to the right official.

Behind all these wars, all these assassinations, the hundred million horrible deaths from all the wars lies a single policy of dictatorship.
The private central bankers allow rulers to rule only on the condition that the people of a nation be enslaved to the private central banks.
Failing that, said ruler will be killed, and their nation invaded by those other nations enslaved to private central banks.

The so-called "clash of civilizations" we read about on the corporate media is really a war between banking systems, with the private central bankers forcing themselves onto the rest of the world, no matter how many millions must die for it. Indeed the constant hatemongering against Muslims lies in a simple fact. ,
Muslims forbid usury, or the lending of money at interest. And that is the reason our government and media insist they must be killed or converted.
They refuse to submit to currencies issued at interest. They refuse to be debt slaves.

So off to war your children must go, to spill their blood for the money-junkies' gold.
We barely survived the last two world wars. In the nuclear/bioweapon age, are the private central bankers willing to risk incinerating the whole planet just to feed their greed?

posted on May, 24 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
1913, Congress and a President changed the structure of the nation's economy and stole your freedom to say "no"
The economic system was reverted to a mirror of that same system the nation fought a revolution to be free of.
The power to issue money was taken away from the government and given to the bankers and from that day onward,
ALL money in circulation is created as the result of a loan at interest from the bankers to the government, to business, and to the people.
There is no exception.
Every dollar paid in salary, spent to purchase food or gas, or paid in taxes, began as an interest bearing loan.
There is no money in circulation in the United States that did not start out as a loan at interest from the bankers at the privately-owned Federal Reserve system.
From that moment on, the freedom of the people to refuse to borrow from the banks and to refuse to pay interest was stripped away.
To participate in the commerce of the United States at all means being forced to use money loaned at interest,

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
this is why the philippine government is all messed up,

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   
There is only one man in the world who could that be mhh a filipino calld Julian Morden Tallano maybe...

posted on Oct, 17 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
What if everyone around the world were considered 'resources', or 'chattel', or 'slaves', and were considered to be owned property? Each slave having a specific value based on a security fund (possibly the same funds as revealed in the OP documents).

What if all of these accounts were merely securities (illegally obtained) and are held in conjunction with the 'human resources' aspect?

You do know there is more truth to this than you think..

Since you like treasure hunts I will give you this little factoid...

Ever wonder why the US got birth certificates and SS#'s? You have bought a car right? What does your registration of you car have in common with per say your birth certificate, SS card and License? I will show you then you can find the info.. I have known about this since the late 90s so..

Registration for car
93 OLDSMOBILE CUTLASS SUPREME

Name on license
THICHHEADED

In reality it should just be ThichHeaded.

I show you some proof here..
There is no external link because well there isnt..

“[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging.

By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions.

Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be non the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two would figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability.

After all, this is the only logical way to fund government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor or to this fraud which we will call “Social Insurance.”

Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner; every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.”

edit on 10/17/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Azarias

Hello Azarias. Wishing to talk to you further on this directly, and will give you some documents issued and signed by HM Onate before she passed which I'm sure will help. Pls advise how. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
any development about this?

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: laniakea360

Notice the queen is a beneficiary of the fund mentioned at the beginning of the op as well as GB.
So in total $2tr to her maj, and $5tr to Britain every 20 years.

So........

Where's all the #ing money gone!!!! Am i the only one reading this and getting really #ing angry at the state of the world we share?
It makes a mockery of our political systems, our lives, our futures knowing the funds and technology are available to transform our home world but are locked away by greedy, selfish arseholes.
I'm sick of watching budget deficit this and national debt that on the news with the usual circus of clowns telling us they know best...!

The really #ty thing is, I've got just as much right to be here on earth as the queen, as the sultan of Brunei, as any other human being and my life is manipulated by greedy useless bastards who #ing pretend to be holier than thou!

Sorry for swearing but I'm really pissed off now.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Li Family more than likely but I am sure there are more within the Asiatic regions.

originally posted by: isyeye

Look at the mention of the "Chinese Red Dragon Family" on page 18, also look at the account of "White Spiritual Boy" on page 18 being associated with several different countries.

Very interesting.

benjaminfulford.typepad.com...

The attached documents were sent by a source linked to Ferdinand Marcos and have been confirmed as genuine secret government documents

We basically need a whole bunch of Raymond Reddingtons that is not interested in anything else other than leveling the entire playing field and freeing the majority of the world populace from injustice and slavery.
edit on 29-3-2015 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Cosmic4life

any luck findind gold ?

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: isyeye

The trillion dollar lawsuit is a joke. The so called federal boxes.. with the special coins and notes inside.. they were made in the phillipines and hundreds of people have been scammed so bad... expense money... I seen a few of the boxes, I have seen UBS Certificate a real one actually 2.. try and redeem them.. the whole stories of people in Black Suits and families getting killed is bull#. I spent 5 years doing this.. I have walked into UBS head office in Zurich and also the Kloten warehouse in Zurich... I still have the full POA issued by the old Lady.. I had for the daughter as well but she passed away a few years ago. The only reason I am on here is I spent my last dollars trying to close... but ran out.. now I get to read ...the UBS is Real...Federal Boxes are fake.. thet Joseph Gay Darman got caught with fakes in Germany...they are bad scammer..Antonio Diaz was real

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Azarias

for who do you hold the pwers to represent..little help plz so i can understand

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If they claim to be a "Secret" society, and you know about them, you can bet they're a decoy.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorry to bump this old thread. This might shed some light or add more mystery on this thread. Fulford update April 9, 2016
benjaminfulford.net...

Since Henry Kissinger’s fraudulent hijacking of the dollar system has ended, as far as we can tell there are two current claimants for the position of M1, or controller of the US dollar system. One is Neil Keenan and the other is believed to be the eldest surviving son of former Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos who now lives in Canada and is represented by a David P. Crayford.

Some Luis P. Reyes posting as the Elder son of FM labeled Haux Some documents posted here on his claims.
thewhistleblowers.info... uments/

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Sorry to bump this old thread. This might shed some light or add more mystery on this thread. Fulford update April 9, 2016
benjaminfulford.net...

Since Henry Kissinger’s fraudulent hijacking of the dollar system has ended, as far as we can tell there are two current claimants for the position of M1, or controller of the US dollar system. One is Neil Keenan and the other is believed to be the eldest surviving son of former Philippine president Ferdinand Marcos who now lives in Canada and is represented by a David P. Crayford.

Some Luis P. Reyes posting as the Elder son of FM labeled Haux Some documents posted here on his claims.
thewhistleblowers.info... uments/

edit on 13-5-2016 by D3m3s4 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2016 by D3m3s4 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join