It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A documentary from 2007 predicting much of whats happening now regarding Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
This youtube documentary from 2007 even before Obama was elected president talks about the confrontation with Iran and about the war with Iraq. It talks about the current sanctions placed on Iran and how Iran could block the strait of Hormuz. A great enlightening documentary to patch up the loose ends for people who still don't know about the issue.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Thank You for putting this out there. I haven't watched it yet but, I will before the day is out. I have only recently [the past few years] begun to realize the truth about this whole situation. Thanks to Dr. Paul I began looking into the propaganda the lamestream media spoon feeds us and am still in the process of educating myself. After I watch the documentary I will come back with some feedback. Thanks again, good day

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Go to Proejct Camelot and read an article in the archive called "The Angle Saxon Mission" This interview was done in 2007 and its very illuminating in whos behind it and the reasons for it. You will be glad you did.

The whistleblower concerned attended what he thought was going to be a council meeting and the people attending thought and poresumed he was one of them

new topics

join