It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Was not an inside job

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Maybe i should change the title? I do still see the conspiracy element to it, yes. I just wanted to share what i knew about him. i was around him for 5years. My school was a very rare school which allowed this type of racism to go on, even some teachers condoned it - meaning when Pakistani's jumped somebody, the victim would get excluded and the Pakistanis would not get punished - which is how i got expelled permanently.

I also went to a school like this. It was prodominatly Muslims and it to was very, very racist. We (the whites) would always be fighting with the pakistanis, an ironic thing though was that the 'leader' of our particular gang was Iraqi. Those were though times, everyday there would be atleast one fight and I was involved in many of them.

ALS

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by pshea38

That`s fine and i know you feel as deeply as me about these atrocities that have and still are, being carried out by the leaders of the western world.
I was researching 9/11 at the time of the 7/7 bombings and knew straight away it was a False flag.
When i watched the presenter in the studio of Sky news announce the shooting and deaths of three suspected terrorists in Canary wharf......I knew they`d shot the Patsy`s.

I think the video i posted earlier in the thread by Keelan Balderson ( eyeswideshutUK ) was well researched and has some good points.

As with all these psy-op false flags, conspiracy theories are actually encouraged
by the perpetrators (big bad monstrous scary government and all that) with the intent of
instilling terror in the masses at the very thought. What they do not want you going
near is the notion that the whole event was an orchastrated hoaxed/faked operation.
Please check the previous links to confirm that this is in fact (yet again) the case.
I don't believe they initially intended to kill anyone, but when their plans
started to go awry, with the tardiness and subsequent misunderstandings of the 'bombers',
they had to be taken out to preserve the integrity of the whole scheme.

I believe the 'bombers' were the only casualties that day, everything else in the
narrative being faked.
Remember that technically No crime is committed if everything is faked.
However, with the deaths of these individuals, the law surely has been
broken and the perpetrators are liable for legal prosecution.
We see consistently the same MO with all these types of psychological operations.
Please realise lambros that 9/11 was pulled using very similar methods -
with Faked video, victims, witnesses and testimony all combining to produce
a fairytale fantastical narrative.
www.cluesforum.info

It is vital people become aware of the extents to which fakery is incorporated
and factored into all of these (non) events.
We the public are being duped over and over, and it is no co-incidence that
we are becoming less and less free.

regards

P.S. On a lighter note, check out www.iamf*ckingterrified.com (insert * = u)
for an appropriate way to react to all this false terror.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Bump.
Bumpitty bump bump bump

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by pshea38

That`s fine and i know you feel as deeply as me about these atrocities that have and still are, being carried out by the leaders of the western world.
I was researching 9/11 at the time of the 7/7 bombings and knew straight away it was a False flag.
When i watched the presenter in the studio of Sky news announce the shooting and deaths of three suspected terrorists in Canary wharf......I knew they`d shot the Patsy`s.

I think the video i posted earlier in the thread by Keelan Balderson ( eyeswideshutUK ) was well researched and has some good points.

As with all these psy-op false flags, conspiracy theories are actually encouraged
by the perpetrators (big bad monstrous scary government and all that) with the intent of
instilling terror in the masses at the very thought. What they do not want you going
near is the notion that the whole event was an orchastrated hoaxed/faked operation.
Please check the previous links to confirm that this is in fact (yet again) the case.
I don't believe they initially intended to kill anyone, but when their plans
started to go awry, with the tardiness and subsequent misunderstandings of the 'bombers',
they had to be taken out to preserve the integrity of the whole scheme.

I believe the 'bombers' were the only casualties that day, everything else in the
narrative being faked.
Remember that technically No crime is committed if everything is faked.
However, with the deaths of these individuals, the law surely has been
broken and the perpetrators are liable for legal prosecution.
We see consistently the same MO with all these types of psychological operations.
Please realise lambros that 9/11 was pulled using very similar methods -
with Faked video, victims, witnesses and testimony all combining to produce
a fairytale fantastical narrative.
www.cluesforum.info

It is vital people become aware of the extents to which fakery is incorporated
and factored into all of these (non) events.
We the public are being duped over and over, and it is no co-incidence that
we are becoming less and less free.

regards

P.S. On a lighter note, check out www.iamf*ckingterrified.com (insert * = u)
for an appropriate way to react to all this false terror.

I'm telling you now, as a fact - As a person who knew one of the 7/7 bombers on a personal level, that you are wrong. I witnessed Husseibs transition into extremist Islam, from a big friendly giant to a weird person who had no time for anybody who didnt follow the religion to the extreme point. His muslim friends said he turned weird, everybody could see this.

The debate is still open to whether or not our Government knew of the attacks helped them or let it happen - But there is no doubt about it that Husseib did start following extreme Islam, no matter what web pages you read, books or what ever - I know because I knew him for over 8 years and you didnt, its that simple.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join