It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

7/7 Was not an inside job

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hi my names Leon, i live in a place call Holbeck, Leeds, England. I went to a school called Matthew Murray where one of the 7/7 bombers came from, Husseib Hussain. Husseib was in my year, same form's and allot of same classes for certain subjects like Math, English, Science, etc. .

When i first knew i was going to Matthew Murray i was crapping my self. All the stories you would hear about the fights, peoples heads getting flushed down toilet etc, it was scary. Anyway when i started the school i hardly noticed any racism. When i left my primary i came with allot of Pakistani friends, but once we reached the end of the first year in high school - you could see the rift between races - It started to be split between Pakistani 'Vs' Whites/Blacks/Indians.

Matthew Murray pupil race statistics was around 70% Pakistani 23% White 4% Indian 3%Black/Mixed Race.

After year 7 (the first year) we moved to year 8, soon as we came back it was like all the Pakistani boys attitudes changed towards the other races, and this just got worse as time went by. Every day there was a fight or two in my school, this wasn't your normal fight where a bully would be picking on groups - this was racial fights at the age of 12 to 16. It was a very rare occasion if the same race frighted each other. We felt that we had to stick together to have any chance at not been battered by the groups of Pakistani's - and Pakistani's stuck together because they did not want to have other races as friends and if they did, it would carry consequences. It got so bad that my Pakistani friends from primary school acted like they did not know me, when a Pakistani was talking to another race the group would verbally abuse that Pakistani.

It was a terrible situation and looking back from the age and ;wisdom' iv gained since i was chucked out, i can now see that there must of been an outside force causing this segregation. No youth can carry such passion of hate towards others without been fed anger.

Back to Husseib Hussain: Out of all the Pakistani's in my year, Husseib was the one who was the one who never really talked much, even though he was the biggest in my year he never fought, and actually broke up a fight that i was in with one of his friends. The second to last year in my school - year 10, was the worse part of it all, and eventually i got kicked out. Every day there would be organized brawls in the hall, school yard, tennis courts - where ever. Funny enough, it was also around the time 9/11 happened - and oh didnt we know about that, groups of Pakistani's drawing the towers on the walls all over school, people shouting Allah Akbar constantly. . they seemed we're proud this happened. When we came back for year 10 after the summer holidays, Husseib came back and was acting like the rest of the racist group, he started to want fights and eventually he got one. My friend Michael who was the 2nd biggest (who they all used to jump) had a fight with Husseib and Michael won, after this fight Husseib got suspended, as did Michael. . .

When Husseib got suspended, he went to pakistan. Husseib didnt come back to school for the whole of year 10, when he came back in year 11 (last year) he was very very different. He was dressed in all religious clothing, he had the head scarf thing on all the time, he had a full beard - everything. If you wouldnt of known husseib before, you wouldnt of noticed the massive transition but as we did, it seemed very very weird that he came back like this.

It turned out Husseib had gone to Pakistan and got married over there, and had adopted the whole Islam thing very hard. One of the Pakistani boys from my school even said that Husseib has turned weird and that they stopped talking to him because he was coming out with some very weird things.

In year 11 one of our Information Tech class rooms was closed so that Muslims could use it to practice their religion. 3 elderly Muslims came to this, to teach these young Muslims what ever they were teaching. Only a select amount of people was allowed in this room - Husseib been one of them. They put paper on the windows so no body could see in, it was pretty weird. Considering that we wasn't allowed gold on, no religious crosses or anything of that sort - this Muslim room only was very odd.

Anyway they left school and we all went our own way. .

Then in 2005, 7/7 happened. . I heard it on the radio whilst working doing sheet metalwork at my old job.

I was getting phone calls constantly off people from school saying have you got an old school picture of Husseib hes blown a bus up..A friend of mine ended up selling a picture of him for like 5grand. .Everybody was in shock, we couldn't believe it...

After a while i started bumping into Pakistani lads who i used to fight, we had some common ground now and when i saw them id always bring up Husseib.."WTF happened, can you believe it" and they also mentioned to me about him going to Pakistan and getting married and turning very religious. I then got talking to another old enemy, who is now a very good mate of mine and he told me that the people who used to come into my school and preach their faith behind closed/blacked-out windows was the other bomber Mohammad Sidique Khan, who had supposed to have been the master mind behind it all.

So to sum this up:

Husseib entered a very racist school.
There was an outside after school force causing this segregation
Husseib was was the one who didnt talk
Around 9/11 Husseib went to pakistan to get married
Came back very religious wearing all religious gowns/hat
Attended a room only for selected muslims
Mohammad Sidique Khan teach only select muslims at my school
Husseib Hussan & Mohammad Sidique Khan With the help of two other people blew up multiple places in London on 7/7 2005.

I just thought id share this because i hear stories about 7/7 been an inside job, that these people never existed or that there passport photo's were taken, or what ever.

7/7 happened how they said it did. A Group of Muslim youth got brainwashed by some mad old men who's ideals are best left in a cave 5,000 miles away - not adapted to out society. Thanks for reading.

Id like to say im not racist neither. I was when i was at school and also when i left, i joined EDL and marched with them but now iv opened my eyes and see the real problem is not the average citizen, its the higher ones causing this #.

thanks, leon x

edite to add:

Matthew murray is got shut down in 2006, the whole school demolished just after it had £5million spent on it
edit on 9-1-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have a different opinion on who done the London bombings but to say it wasn,t an inside job because you knew some background on one of the alleged bombers is wrong in my opinion.
I think the guy you,re talking about was taken out by special forces in Canary Wharf that morning.
Maybe you should watch this video, which may or may not change your opinion.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

you just described a patsy..

Shortly after the London bombings, in an interview with Peter Allen on BBC Radio 5 Live's "Drivetime", Power explained the incredible coincidence of the terror attacks with his company's drill: Power: At half past nine this morning we were actually running an exercise for a company of over a thousand people in London based on simultaneous bombs going off precisely at the railway stations where it happened this morning, so I still have the hairs on the back of my neck standing up right now. Peter Allen: To get this quite straight, you were running an exercise to see how you would cope with this and it happened while you were running the exercise? Power: Precisely, and it was about half past nine this morning, we planned this for a company and for obvious reasons I don't want to reveal their name but they're listening and they'll know it. And we had a room full of crisis managers for the first time they'd met and so within five minutes we made a pretty rapid decision, "this is the real one" and so we went through the correct drills of activating crisis management procedures to jump from slow time to quick time thinking and so on.

ON 7/7 IT WAS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE 'SUPPOSED' LONDON BOMBERS TO BE FILMED AT 7.22 AM AT LUTON STATION AND ALSO CATCH A TRAIN WHICH ARRIVED AT KINGS CROSS PRIOR TO BEING FILMED AT 8.26 AM The London Police claim the bombers were photographed at the Luton station, then rode the 7:40 train to King's Cross, where they were photographed again. But according to the actual train timetable, the 7:40 train was cancelled that day and even had it not been cancelled, would not have arrived in time for the men to be photographed at King's Cross at 8:26.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is awesome, and scary. It truly leaves me at a loss for words.
Your message has been written from a first hand point of view, and I see no reason to doubt it.
There probably is a lot more to it, however, first hand observing is generally reliable.
There are all kinds of takes on this incident, and this may help us understand yet a little better
the cause. You were around this mindset for several years, and even with what you know, you can expect
that some will deny your words. Hatred and evil begins with the young, and it is taught by those who are older and should know better.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
O.k maybe the title was a little bit out of context..

Personally i think if there is a conspiracy behind it, its that TPTB knew what these people was planning, let them do it and maybe even opened some door for them to do it, such as drills on that day etc.

The argument isnt that Husseib didnt do it, because he did, he was prepared to do this and wanted to do this.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Terrorist attacks = Blowback.
Dont screw with other nations
They wont screw you back.

simple.

Not to be so blunt about it, but its true. The loss of life is terrible, but we're in anothers homeland, killing their people on a daily basis.

Retaliation is not an 'attack', its retaliation. Therefore, one should get the hint.
edit on 9/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

7/7 happened how they said it did. A Group of Muslim youth got brainwashed by some mad old men who's ideals are best left in a cave 5,000 miles away - not adapted to out society

But you've completely ignored the possibility that the "mad old men" were in fact, working for British Intelligence. the timeline doesn't add up, the passports found, much like on 911, is laughable, and the fact that they were running drills of the exact scenario as it happened, almost to the minute, should also be looked at.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your personal experience with one of the bombers, hopefully it will shed light on the subject for some.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by n00bUK

7/7 happened how they said it did. A Group of Muslim youth got brainwashed by some mad old men who's ideals are best left in a cave 5,000 miles away - not adapted to out society

But you've completely ignored the possibility that the "mad old men" were in fact, working for British Intelligence. the timeline doesn't add up, the passports found, much like on 911, is laughable, and the fact that they were running drills of the exact scenario as it happened, almost to the minute, should also be looked at.

Anyways, thanks for sharing your personal experience with one of the bombers, hopefully it will shed light on the subject for some.

Like the Norway Oslo killer.
They were running a drill the day before (or the day of, i dont remember)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ill agree that from what you said it seems like he would be the type of person who might want to carry out an act of terrorism like that but its certainly not any proof that he did. Also if he did actually do the bombing its no proof of who he might have ultimately been working for (knowingly or unknowingly).

If you are going to set someone up to be a patsy then you have to choose someone who would be believable in that role.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Maybe i should change the title? I do still see the conspiracy element to it, yes. I just wanted to share what i knew about him. i was around him for 5years. My school was a very rare school which allowed this type of racism to go on, even some teachers condoned it - meaning when Pakistani's jumped somebody, the victim would get excluded and the Pakistanis would not get punished - which is how i got expelled permanently.

It got to a point where there were 3 Police vans out side my school every time we finished school. We had cars full of Pakistanis coming to see/join in fights after school so the police vans were there to scare the people out of school to not get involved.

Maybe TPTB was letting this happen? Maybe they knew that this schools chemistry was perfect.

Maybe thats why the school was shut down instantly after the attacks?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Racial tension in my area was at its peak between 2002 to 2008

My area used to be mostly Pakistani/Bangladeshi so what was left of us other races, we came together to defend our selves. It was madness.

In 2004 i lost one of my best friends to these race wars Tyrone Clark

Tyrone died after being attacked by a mob of up to 20 youths in Beeston, Leeds, in April 2004. he was stabbed three times and badly beaten with all sorts of instruments as well as being cs gased as he and his friend Raffael Lovick, 18, were chased by a group of Asian youths.

2 of the suspected murderess flew to Pakistan and they're still there. 4 others got 6 year and was out after 3 years.

I truly believe that through my whole time at school, TPTB was letting this happen and stirring things up to cause racial hatred

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I have checked out nick colostroms book and yrs indeed it was an inside job. Saying 7/7 wasnt is a blatent lie and you obviously have done ne research whatsoever. Maybe you should do some real research before you make an opinion on such an important subject.

It makes me so damn angry when people like yourself ridicule those who actually know what happened on 7/7, and who dont give a monkeys about the truth.

You're also a total liar IMO. Many people died on that day and by not admitting the truth you are dragging hose people through the mud. Disgusting. You should be totally ashamed of yourself.

Oh would like to add, your opinion flies in the face of MI5 agent wistleblowers and also South yorkshire police intelligence whistleblowers. Its people loke you IMO who make for suvh a terrible world we live in. If your kids were caught up in that rouge MI6 operation you wouldnt be so quick to tell lies.

Only you probably dont havr kids so would never understand and if you do they should be ashamed of you as a parent.
edit on 9-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i suppose menendez had a bomb in his backpack when he was shot 7 times in the head for no reason. Oh sorry there was a reason wasnt there, care to tell anyone?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
I have a different opinion on who done the London bombings but to say it wasn,t an inside job because you knew some background on one of the alleged bombers is wrong in my opinion.
I think the guy you,re talking about was taken out by special forces in Canary Wharf that morning.
Maybe you should watch this video, which may or may not change your opinion.

The 'bombers' understood that they were taking part in an exercise/drill. They missed
their train and arrived in London after the first 'bomb' exploded and believing they
were being set up, made their way to Canary Wharf where most of the national
newspapers were based, where they could expose the deception and protect themselves.
They must have been terrified, the poor unfortunates.
They had to be taken out to avoid the whole plot being completely scuppered and
exposed for what it was.

Now to the shocking part (well not to me. I have known all this a while now).
7/7 was a staged/hoaxed event (Britains equivalent of 9/11) with NO casualties,
designed to re-inforce the terrorist meme and to get the war criminal and illuminati
puppet tony blair re-elected to continue on their twisted agenda.

Before you flame me or start slinging insults, do yourself a favour and go through
the links below. Having done so I cannot possible see how you cannot reach
the same conclusions outlined above.

London 7/7: An Introductory Guide

London 7/7 Fake Terror

7/7

Co-incidentally, (Ya right!) anti-terrorist drills were going on at the Exact same time and
Exact same locations of the 'bombings'. (9/11 anyone!)
They passed off the staged imagery as representing reality to an unsuspecting (even still) public.

Now come on! Can you see the problems with this picture?
These people are actors and are still hanging around because of the lack of
real urgency. If a real bomb had gone off and you were lucky enough to survive,
you would be out of there quicksmart for fear of another explosion.
Look at the caption on the side of the bus. 'Outright terror, bold and brilliant.'
A joke, right! Bold and brilliant was Blair et al's whole plot!
Notice the yellow arrow pointing to what is obviously an intentional buzz-saw
cut. How much more evidence do you need (see the links for vast amounts more)
to realise that this is a staged (i.e. part of a drill) event.

The ultimate irony for me is that if the 'bombers' had arrived in a timely
fashion for the drills, they would probably be doing quite well today (just like
the many others who participate in similar staged hoaxes).

We really need to wake up to this type of fakery as it is a favourite, safe and
effective method of deceiving the public and swaying hearts and minds in
any which way the perpetrators of these fictional scenarios and narratives choose.

Other hoaxed events include 9/11, Madrid and Bali bombings, Mumbai and Tucson
shootings etc. etc., all the way up to the recent bombing and shootings in Oslo
and Utoya. This is not idle speculation. It has been proven conclusively.
Most/all of these psy-ops feature drills/exercises scenarios on the same day that
almost exactly match/mirror events as they are reported to have played out.
Co-incidence - Ya right! And remember that the hundreds of people involved
in these drills/exercises would NOT participate in the mass murder of
civilians. Categorically!

www.cluesforum.info

These cons/hoaxes/fraud could only have been pulled off with media complicity.

You have the necessary information.
You have eyes to see how the world has gone in the last 10 years!

What's it to be?
The Red pill or the Blue?

edit on 9-1-2012 by pshea38 because: added text

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Surely your Rant is aimed at someone else and not me.
As you can see in my quotation...I don't think those 4 lads carried out the attacks.

I, like you, have researched the 7/7 bombings for some time now and am convinced this was set up by our Government and some sort of special unit. ( ran by the Cabal ).
Similar to the 9/11 attacks.

By the way.......Nice research !

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by n00bUK

I have checked out nick colostroms book and yrs indeed it was an inside job. Saying 7/7 wasnt is a blatent lie and you obviously have done ne research whatsoever. Maybe you should do some real research before you make an opinion on such an important subject.

It makes me so damn angry when people like yourself ridicule those who actually know what happened on 7/7, and who dont give a monkeys about the truth.

You're also a total liar IMO. Many people died on that day and by not admitting the truth you are dragging hose people through the mud. Disgusting. You should be totally ashamed of yourself.

Oh would like to add, your opinion flies in the face of MI5 agent wistleblowers and also South yorkshire police intelligence whistleblowers. Its people loke you IMO who make for suvh a terrible world we live in. If your kids were caught up in that rouge MI6 operation you wouldnt be so quick to tell lies.

Only you probably dont havr kids so would never understand and if you do they should be ashamed of you as a parent.
edit on 9-1-2012 by TheMindWar because: Added info

I must be ashamed because i grown up in an area where i seen the the effects extreme Muslim leaders had youth?

I must be ashamed because i knew husseib hussain (allot more than you) and knew he had this within him? did you read anything i wrote. this guy turned into a religious nutjob and his fellow Muslim friends said so too.

I must be ashamed because i come on some boards and share my personal experience with this case?

You are one sad man, you dont know me one bit but start personal attacks. You obviously feel deep about this matter, but do not come and personaly attack me because of the in depth point of veiw i give. This is for collective brainstorming, you will see that i said "should i change title of the thread" and also see that i do see a conspiracy in this also, knowing his background.

but dont for one seconds think that Husseib Hussain wasnt involved in extreme things, because he was - and that little old I.T room which was shut down solely for selected muslims was one of the starting points of 7/7

And yes i do have a child, 1 year old. why should she be ashamed of me? fuk off you prick

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The continuing ignorance from the 'inside job' shills is outstanding, how are the YouTube stats? YouTube partner yet? You must think some of us were born yesterday

I still can't believe the same old tired drill story is being brought up time and time again. It was a private TABLETOP exercise for a company. It was so a specific company could look at how such a likely attack would affect it and how they would need to respond in their capacity as a private company to protect their interests. It's not bloody complicated and frankly the fact that people keep trying to hang onto this pathetic little thread of a 'clue' is ridiculous.
It didn't involve a practical aspect, so there were no people employed to pretend to be bombers or anything else.

And what's even more absurd is the fact that some people actually believe that there would be 'clues' left behind by the evil Illuminati or whoever did this terrible act like some episode of Scooby Doo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
reply to post by pshea38

Surely your Rant is aimed at someone else and not me.
As you can see in my quotation...I don't think those 4 lads carried out the attacks.

I, like you, have researched the 7/7 bombings for some time now and am convinced this was set up by our Government and some sort of special unit. ( ran by the Cabal ).
Similar to the 9/11 attacks.

By the way.......Nice research !

Well, I was more backing up what you originally posted and then adding
my take on it. I totally disagree with the OP.
Sorry if you felt the spiel at the end was aimed at you. It wasn't.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I suspect Sir that it is you who has fallen for the conspiracy of the PC brigade, apologist and self-haters who refuse to believe that any of the terrorist attacks carried out in Europe or the US could have been carried out by a number of religious nut jobs brainwashed by Islamic mullahs.
Instead you prefer to believe that all of these attacks were either elaborate hoaxes which must have involved literally thousands of people or are false flags or some other government approved operation.

Here we have a first hand account of the state of mind and upbringing of one of the protagonists of 7/7 yet rather than ask more reasoned questions you resort to personal insults and accusations without any supportive evidence at all.

I'm sure if the OP was asked the right questions we would be able to glean more information but because his post doesn't fit into your pre-conceived viewpoint you dismiss it outright and do nothing but insult the OP.

Deny ignorance?
More like wallow in it!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

That`s fine and i know you feel as deeply as me about these atrocities that have and still are, being carried out by the leaders of the western world.
I was researching 9/11 at the time of the 7/7 bombings and knew straight away it was a False flag.
When i watched the presenter in the studio of Sky news announce the shooting and deaths of three suspected terrorists in Canary wharf......I knew they`d shot the Patsy`s.

I think the video i posted earlier in the thread by Keelan Balderson ( eyeswideshutUK ) was well researched and has some good points.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join