It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Story.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I Have done my yards and collected my 20 posts so i can finally put my story up. the grammar here will suck sorry in advance.

This happened to me and my dad when i was a kid, my dad and i went for a trip across Australia in our van. we went from Melbourne to Adelaide from Adelaide to Perth from Perth to Alice springs and from Alice springs to Brisbane then back to Melbourne (yes not all across Aus.) but somewhere during the way im very sorry that i do not remember where but somewhere along the way i fell asleep and awoke to my dad sitting quietly in the van and staring out his window i woke up and my dad said shh climb over to the passenger seat and take a look. so i did and what i saw was an open field with trees surrounding it and a small wired fence. but then a red light caught my attention this light was repeating a movement over and over first this triangle(ill explain why later) would drop down at huge speeds towards this field and disappear in the bush land there for a few seconds then reappear heading up with a VERY bright white light projecting up into the sky, then when it regained its hight its light went off and it would repeat this again, fall into the field blindly then start flying up with this very bright light... anyway we observed this weird cycle for at least an hour or so then out of nowhere this triangle started to head away from the field and head to the road were we were parked with all our lights off. it turned on this VERY bright light which seemed to literally illuminate the metal everything became as clear as day inside the van it shone this at us for a good 3-5 mins we dont know if it was standing still or not while shining because we were scared #less to look. but after a while the triangle decided to move on and it flew past us heading up the road for about 100 metres then turned back into the field. wether or not it went back to its cycle i am not sure the memory after the event is a little foggy im sorry but anyway after it flew back towards the field my dad started the van and said its best that we keep moveing, we will get to the nearest town and ask there. we drove for a while until we came across a small town and we drove upto the copshop(police station) to report what we had seen, purely because we wanted to know what it was. but we arrived early and noone was there but a younge female cop who said its probably best if we waited till 6am when someone else arrived. so my dad and i went back to our van, which was parked infront of the station and had a cup of coffee each and talked about our experiance until 6amish, then went back and explained what we had seen and the officer asked us to draw it so i did i drew a triangle shaped thing with what i described to be a jet exhaust looking vent at the back when i was done it looked like a solid black steel arrowhead with a red hot glowing vent at the back. the officer dissapeared for around 5 minutes and came back and said well it was probaly one of the new crop dusters killing off the weeds.

now that ive said my story id like to add my thoughts. my dad said that while i was asleep he was driving down a small road surrounded by open fields and trees and in some clearing he saw a red baloon looking thing off in the distance, but it never seemed to get any further away even tho my dad was going 120 kms an hour down a straight road it staid in one spot, but was obviously moving finally it seemed to float down to the ground and land. and my dad says that where it landed there was a small barn with an old duel winged plane parked next to it and a man who was dressed in very outdated pilot gear (leather fur jacket,leather helmet with goggles and blue pants) was standing talking to another person but my dad could not make out what the other person looked like.

then he went on to say after that he drove for about 4 hours and when it got dark he pulled over to get some rest himself but that wouldnt happen because then he saw the triangle to the right across the road in the field after which he woke me up and my story starts.

i have done a bit of research and i simply have not found ANYTHING about a triangle shaped crop duster that works at night nor have i been able to find an explanation as to way the triangle only turned on its INCREDIBLY high powered lights when it was going back up in the air as opposed to when its plummeting down towards the ground.

the triangle looked like an arrow head made from a black matte metal it made very little sound and when it flew above and past us i saw the rear end of it and it had what looked like a vent with red hot metal inside it.

i will be happy to read any posts about my story and will answer any questions i can to the best of my ability also since i do not have any photos or videos of the object (at the time my dad had a black and white phone a nokia of some sort so to even think my phone can take a picture xD well haha anyway.) id be more then happy to draw up to the best of my abilitys what i saw. but thats only if it is requested because maybe someone can tell me what i saw and it can be a simple explanation.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thanks for your fine story.

Could you please tell in which year this was and possibly the month?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

Month:January Year:2000 was the date we left our house in melbourne.

PS

Thank you very much for the welcome.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

welcome to ATS
qustion, what distance where you form the object ?
and if you get the time some day, a crude skecth made in paint of the object would be cool

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i cannot say for sure im sorry, but while it was doing its weird cycle in the field it was ruffly 200-300 meters maybe bit more maybe 500 away from the roadside were me and my dad were parked. but after it finished illuminating our van and continued up the road it was right above us maybe 20-30 meters above the van.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, enjoy your stay and please do not feed the trolls....
I realize you can't remember the exact location but do you remember which state you were in at the time?

If i had to guess i'd hazzard that you were in S.A or N.T/W.A but there is sparse farmland or thick scrub in that area... very interesting, as for the guy in his olden style clothing, well there are heaps of ye-olde enthusiests about the place and it may be unconnected.

BTW, There are no crop dusting operations carried out of a night time as it's way too dangerous, and crop duster's do not utilize jet engines so the Cop's explaination is/was just a fobb off one to get rid of you i suspect.

Definatly get a sketch together if you can, i live in Adelaide and would like to know what the activity down here is like and a sketch would help.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

i am sorry i have no memory of where abouts we were but i seem to keep thinking it was before we got to perth so somewere in south australia but i could be way off... im sorry ill see if my dad can remember where abouts we were but i wont have a reply for that question for a while but i will get back to it for sure. as for a sketch i am in the process of it atm. stand by...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

this is what i put together i know its a bit wack quality but its the best i can seem to pull out of paint -.-

the 2 pictures displaying the rear of the arrowhead with what i can only describe as the red hot metal glow in a vent looking out dent. and the side on view i could see while it was returning to the field, there was a slight visual of the rear out dent were the glowing metal was and an out dent on the top of the arrowhead i do not know if that was the cockpit or where the the light came from because every view of it was just a black triangle apart from the rear and the red light was at the from point sorry forgot to add that in my picture i did not see it from the front because me and my dad were to scared to look out the windows while it had a very high powered light shining directly at us.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wonder if you were anywhere near Pine Gap at the time.......

It hovered and it was shaped remarkably similar to a stealth bomber....
I would guess this is one of ours rather then an E.T.

Our's often seem to have that matte black/gunbarrel black sorta colour and the shape is strange for an ET variety....

Though this is mere speculation on my part based on my own hunch's so don't anyone start over-analyzing what i've written.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Raivan31 because: fixed typo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
i cannot say that it hovered because the only time it could of stayed still was while shining at us but me and my dad were simply to scared to peek out the window and look behind or above us wherever it was to see what it was doing. and yes Ive many times compared it to the stealth bombers but to the best of my memory the arrowhead had its bulk at the back not the front and i cannot see any parts of any stealth bomber that have a metal glowing vent also why on earth would a stealth bomber be in the middle of the bush in aus? and why would it plumit to the ground with no lights?! but when it disappeared into the large fields of bush and started going up it turned its lights on? wouldn't you shine your light downward so you can see that you not about to hit the ground? so many questions =\ but yes the closest thing i could think off was a stealth bomber but my dad kept saying nope that wasn't it when i showed him pictures of one.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I agree completely, it wouldn't have been a bomber (as despite being 'stealth' they are still very noisy up close) but there is much speculation about military black ops craft that incorporate known tech with Alien and antigrav tech and judging by your description i would hazzard a guess at it being a Human black ops craft, which would be why it came over to check you out.

A car in the middle of nowhere sitting with the lights off observing a black ops operation would require them to check you out, The fact that you didn't try for a better look and there was no 'Abduction' experience also lends creedance to this theory as they would have worked out pretty quickly that you were just travellers stopped for a rest. In ET events the people in the cars usually get more closely 'checked out' But a human crew would have figured you out without having to look as closely.

It must have been exhilerating and terrifying though.
Frankly i'm jealous.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2012 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
That makes a lot of sense and it is what i concluded but i have not been able to explain why the light was not used on the way down but when down the light was turned on for regaining hight... opposite to what i understand the point of having lights is...

sucks to know we are building such amazing craft and we arnt sharing it... when will we decide that we as country's we are simply nothing but as a race we could unite and conquer. why fight over resources that we are running out of.. when we can buckle down remake a single disk at first then hundreds and hop from planet to planet and take what we need? why are we the low man on the totem pole -.- anyway off topic there.

your guess is as good as mine but we seem to have jumped to the same conclusion xD thank you for your interest if you think of anything else please add it in.

on a quick PS note if you have heard the "iffy" interview with the reptillian so called lacerta she mentions that the triangular craft that we see belong to our race maybe not us but our race. after hearing that i jumped from site to site looking for what my dad and i saw and though many triangular shaped craft are mentioned none fit the one i saw.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
i have just found a pic on google while trying to find a good start for my profile avatar -.-... now i cannot tell if the orange glow is comming from the back or from underneath of this triangle but if its from the back then this is my damn arrowhead!

img101.imageshack.us...

it dosnt have any retarded lights anywere it dosnt look like a flattend hunk of crap its an arrowhead with a red hot metal glow at the rear 0o

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
i have just found a pic on google while trying to find a good start for my profile avatar -.-... now i cannot tell if the orange glow is comming from the back or from underneath of this triangle but if its from the back then this is my damn arrowhead!

img101.imageshack.us...

it dosnt have any retarded lights anywere it dosnt look like a flattend hunk of crap its an arrowhead with a red hot metal glow at the rear 0o

Great find, thanks Aarcadius.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
you are most welcome thank you for taking the time to read my story.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
WOW great story

Were you near Pine Gap ?
More on the NZ involvement @ Pine Gap Here

Reasons why Pine Gap appears to be an underground human-extraterrestrial liaison facility operated by the U.S. government under the Pine Gap treaty with Australia The human-extraterrestrial underground liaison facility clandestinely operated by the U.S. government at Pine Gap, Australia under the Pine Gap treaty and the ANZUS treaty appears to be a singular barrier to public disclosure of the extraterrestrial and UFO presence by the U.S. government at this time. The secret underground Pine Gap base (and the complex of other super-secret U.S. bases in Australia) may in fact have been strategically designed as a principal platform for clandestine, supra-national space operations by a black budget fleet in concert with specific extraterrestrial civilizations. Both the U.S. and Australian treaty obligations under the ANZUS treaty and the Pine Gap treaty appear to act as a legal barrier to disclosure of the extraterrestrial presence at Pine Gap. Moreover, as will be shown, public disclosure of the operation mission of the U.S. forces at Pine Gap as well as of the extraterrestrial contingent as relates to the deployment of HAARP, a space-based weapon of mass-destruction, may make the U.S. government - as well as the extraterrestrial civilizations at Pine Gap - guilty of war crimes under the Fourth Geneva Convention and the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
im very sorry guys the memory of the location is described as best as i can i have looked up pine gap on google maps but i see thats its alot of plain desert were we were there was quite a bit of plant life lots of trees (mostly gum trees i think not sure) and lots of long grass

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
although i could be wrong... i simply was to Young to care where we were. but as i said i will try and get a more accurate location from my dad but that wont happen for a while.
edit on 10-1-2012 by Aarcadius because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join