It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi everyone, born into slavery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
im joining the ranks today after watching this website for some time, this year i feel its time to contribute instead of just browsing. Ive an keen interest in many subjects covered on here and i believe we live in a world run by money and greed all controlled by big corps and people behind the puppets we call our leaders.

hopefully ive something more to offer other than quick answers and sarcastic one lined comments.

thank you for having me.

MaximinusThrax

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximinusThrax

Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy it. I do especially. As you can see lately we have been having troubles with SOPA well so it seems. Everyone is on the high alert but hopefully it will all cool down
So enjoy and make yourself welcome check out other threads and post around to let others know your in town

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
welcome

its good to see the number of people who seek truth grow as the lies in their numbers do as well

I hope you find what you are looking for and I wish you well on your quest...

keep your head up

and we add 1 to the tally....nice

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximinusThrax

Hello and Welcome to ATS !

Looking forward to your contributions.

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

There's cake in the conference room. (but we wont tell you where the conference room is)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the best informative community on the web to date. Hope you enjoy yr stay here and share yr wisdom and theories with us as well as learn about new ones.

top topics

join