It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Leader of UK calls Scots Extremists

page: 39
<< 36  37  38   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Oh yes there are four of them. Gosh thats really serious.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Blind.

www.animalliberationfront.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Blind.

I've just been reading the link .... still not sure if it is a serious piece or not, but it does contain a lot of information and links/connections I havn't heard of before.

I googled the author and book title and got a link to the full book which will take a while to work through.

On the face of it you might be right that there is or was a larger network of people prepared to carry out violent attacks or the threat of it.

What concerns me is that I have been a supporter of an independent Scotland for 30 years and I havn't heard of half this stuff before.

So either it didn't happen or the authorities concealed it (more likely).

That is probably for another thread to discuss.

WMD's eh ? ........ sheesh

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

Blind.

I've just been reading the link .... still not sure if it is a serious piece or not, but it does contain a lot of information and links/connections I havn't heard of before.

I googled the author and book title and got a link to the full book which will take a while to work through.

On the face of it you might be right that there is or was a larger network of people prepared to carry out violent attacks or the threat of it.

What concerns me is that I have been a supporter of an independent Scotland for 30 years and I havn't heard of half this stuff before.

So either it didn't happen or the authorities concealed it (more likely).

That is probably for another thread to discuss.

WMD's eh ? ........ sheesh

All is forgiven

Let me know what you find.

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is how backward all of the romantic Independence junkies look from where I am standing.

www.martinfrost.ws...

Worth a look.

I was in the High Court in Edinburgh on the day this man would only answer the judge if he addressed him as "Mr The Pict".
edit on 25-1-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Forgiven for what?

Seeing the threats as they are. False flags put up by those In government circles who want to try and scare monger Scots into staying in the union?

Look at the percentage of terrorist attacks in England compared to Scotland, over the last 30 years.

If that does not tell you anything I suppose nothing will.

edit on 26-1-2012 by Laurauk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Look at the percentage of terrorist attacks in England compared to Scotland, over the last 30 years.

If that does not tell you anything I suppose nothing will.

What does that tell us Laura other than as London is viewed as the centre of the UK and as such is where terrorists will gain maximum exposure and publicity when carrying out there evil acts.

Unfortunately because of the London centric viewpoint of MSM etc anything happenning in London is maximised whilst things that happen outside of London tend to be somewhat trivialised.

How many terrorist attacks occur in N.E. England compared to Scotland?

Does that tell us anything?

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfharmonise
This is how backward all of the romantic Independence junkies look from where I am standing.

www.martinfrost.ws...

Worth a look.

I was in the High Court in Edinburgh on the day this man would only answer the judge if he addressed him as "Mr The Pict".
edit on 25-1-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

Can't say I approve of your source. Martin Frost - with his site registered in Western Samoa - is a southerner and a fraudster marked as a vexatious litigant by Scotland's Inner House of the Court of Session. Nasty little piece of work who enjoys defrauding vulnerable people.

Her Majesty's Advocate v. Martin Frost: Opinion of the Extra Division, Inner House, Court of Sessionfor AN ORDER UNDER SECTION 1 OF THE VEXATIOUS ACTIONS (SCOTLAND) ACT 1898

Martin's opinion of just who, and what, is to be desired in Scotland's 'more intelligent men' (as he puts it) is not to be trusted or respected in the least. He is a man who has a very personal axe to grind against the Scottish establishment....and is most likely completely off his rocker.
edit on 26-1-2012 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

I think Nick Clegg is a bit worried about the whole situation, to be honest he has not had the best of years with David Cameron and I think its the end of his carrer and probably Lib Dems for couple of years.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38   >>

join