It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputy Leader of UK calls Scots Extremists

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
In my humble opinion Scottish Independence is just the same as if Texas wanted to leave the USA in fact its worse than Texas leaving the USA (as Scotland and England have been in union longer).

It is a real extremist POV.

-

But on the other hand if I had choice to leave a Tory gov i defo would lol but its that age old saying biting your nose off to spit your face.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebellionOutlaw

It is a real extremist POV.

Seriously, you never fail to amuse. Keep these nuggets of wisdom coming.
edit on 13-1-2012 by YeshuaPiso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by RebellionOutlaw

Once upon a time there was a country named Rhodesia. A country rich in natural resources with a sound economy and a popular tourist destination:-

rhodesianheritage.blogspot.com...

Then one day along came a "Nationalist" :-

www.thebiographychannel.co.uk...

It didn't all end happily ever after.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

I'll say what I like. I tried offering my viewpoint and I was having a reasonable debate. Some of my comments you are referring to are in retaliation to all the vile comments and bigotry. I was giving them a taste of their own medicine. I'm not going stand back and let it happen.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Freeborn

England mass murdered millions of Irish so you have to repay the Irish.Irish people are good and clear hearted people unlike England the 'Butcher of nations' and home to the devil Rothschild.

Another fool who knows nothing about British politics. Want to talk about The Scots who went to Ireland to plunder it in their thousands? " And all this when Scotland was an independent country and not part of The UK:-

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Problem here is a 'Devil You Know' scenario. Independence away from the Rothschild English government would be nice. But Salmond is still part and parcel of the Rothschild agenda. So in effect we will not be separating from the Rothschild Zionist conglomarate.

It's like the voting process here in Britain and America. Doesn't matter who you vote for, a Zionist will always be 'put' in power.

I'm Scottish but I have reservations about independence. Better the devil you know than the devil you don't. And we don't know Alex Salmond very well. What has he got up his sleeve? Apart from the obvious hiding high profile paedophiles like in the Hollie Greig case!!

What will we be letting ourselves in for?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Totally off topic but have to say you have one of the best avatars i've seen on here so star for you...

edit on 13/1/12 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

edit on 13-1-2012 by Numpty1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by Flavian

North sea fields belong to Scotland.Not England.

How?

Explain?

Oil licences are meaningless unless you have the technology, capex and opex appetite to get them out of the ground?

98% of scots have bog all idea about "Scotland's" oil.

Put your shortbread patriotism back in its box and take braveheart out of your film library.

You need a sharp dose of commercial reality.

edit on 13-1-2012 by selfharmonise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Can you explain what you mean about Alex being part of the Rothchilds.

He comes from a small town near me, I have met and spoken with him several times, he seems very normal to me.

I can't think how he could be part of some NWO
edit on 13-1-2012 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by selfharmonise

I personally know a lot of Scottish people who work on oil rigs in the North Sea and elsewhere in the world, I know even more people who process the oil at Grangemouth, Scotlands only oil processing plant, and I know that Aberdeen is the world centre for deep sea oil drilling.

To say that Scots know nothing about oil production is total nonsence.

Awa and boil yer heid ya numptie.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigyin

Can you explain what you mean about Alex being part of the Rothchilds.

He comes from a small town near me, I have met and spoken with him several times, he seems very normal to me.

I can't think how he could be part of some NWO

Are you aware of this part of Salmonds past:-

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

Yes ... it's common knowledge .... whats the connection to Rothschild ?

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

None.

More of a concern is the connection to Sinn Fein in the 1980's.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by alldaylong

None.

More of a concern is the connection to Sinn Fein in the 1980's.

Ic , well firstly I notice the connection to Rothschilds was made by another poster. I don't know why I attributed it to you. Apologies.

As for a connection to Sein Fein, I have read the article you quoted and it attributes the Sein Fein connection to another article, which if you read it makes no connection at all. Spell it out for me if you think I missed something. Even if there was some connection, what are you suggesting it means. After all Sein Fein was a democratically elected political party and still is.

Whats your point ?

The thrust of the movement back then was that the only way forward for Scotland was by using civil disobedience because the Westminster government under Thatcher was dessimating Scotland. Salmond and his followers wanted to move the party to the left. Up to that point they were regarded as being to the right, in fact the SNP were called Tartan Tories so there was no support for them.

Since Salmond has taken them to the left they are now more left than Labour and in Scotland that wins votes.

Salmond was right as it turns out.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Feel it's fair to point out that ludwig is American not Scottish.
And I'm sure the vast majority of Scots who have been posting in this thread would hate to be associated with such a hateful and bigoted person.

All he seems to do is trawl ATS looking for any opportunity to post his warped and racist opinions against anything related to England.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I remember when the revolutionary americans where considered "extremists"
now they get to post avatars that are PHOTOS of open carry
cool!
edit on 13-1-2012 by Danbones because: haha speddiling

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
No Surrender brothers, I hope our Scottish Bretheren have the "wit" to remain part of the greater British nation, it is only through that British nation that we will have the strength to remove ourselves from the EU, hopefully.

The British isles have always stood for independence (until the last 40 years or so), we need to regain that

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
as a resident of a former "colonial territory" who is still controlled by the queen through our psuedo parliamental system
all i have to say is
dump the queen and her bankers

them scots are tough buggers and deserve to have whatever government they want and can maintain
like any free people....
edit on 13-1-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
England isn't the center of the world, or the banking cartel - They are based in America, the Royal family the Queen these are nobodies in the world anymore.

The only people to benefit from the break up of GB are EU.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join