It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would The Real PM Please Stand Up! Oh, Wait..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Now I have known for a while that Paul McCartney was replaced in 1966 and
I can nearly always tell the real from the fake from any picture.
I came across these high definition photos recently and the differences
here appear clear as day to me, and it is beyond a doubt that these are two
different individuals.

Now please remember that it is asserted that the fake Paul has had numerous plastic
surgery procedures in the (unsuccessful) attempt to mimic exactly the original.
Some might say that one photo or other has been stretched or squished in order to
deceive but if you click below, you will see all the different possible distortions considered.
The end conclusion remains the same.

60if.proboards.com...
(I cannot upload these GIFs to ATS media centre for some reason, but you can find them by
scrolling down).

To me, this is absolutely conclusive.
If you can wake up to this fakery, then a whole can of worms may be opened up
to you in terms of the extensive use of fakery in modern media news story presentations.
After all the above deception goes back nearly 50 years!

Fakery, Fakery Everywhere!

Red Pill Or Blue?
What say you ATS?

BTW : Interesting questions posed further down in the above link.
Are Faul McCartney and Pearl Witherington one and the same?

Crazy Possibility!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think the most damning evidence was the picture with the caption outlining his lack of reproductive organs.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
I think the most damning evidence was the picture with the caption outlining his lack of reproductive organs.

This One?

Scary, right Boncho?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yeah, that's the one.

Thanks for posting it in the thread, in large resolution...

...I think...

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
are there some more pics ina similiar post?

while i find it very intruiging.. cant say im convinced

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There are more pics on this web site, since you asked--

plasticmacca.blogspot.com...

Think what you will about it... lots of naysayers, whoknows

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
are there some more pics ina similiar post?

while i find it very intruiging.. cant say im convinced

The King Is Naked

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Interesting. I just watched a documentary about this very subject not two days ago.

Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison
It's online for the googling to watch.

It was a rather interesting tale to say the least. All the hidden messages and clues that were put in to give some relief. Dunno how I feel about it though. The one thing that caught me as odd out of the whole thing was him using his off hand for things. If I remember correctly (and I may be wrong on which was the dominant hand) he was a south paw and after '66 he was pictured as being right hand dominant.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thalestris
Interesting. I just watched a documentary about this very subject not two days ago.

Paul McCartney Really Is Dead: The Last Testament Of George Harrison
It's online for the googling to watch.

It was a rather interesting tale to say the least. All the hidden messages and clues that were put in to give some relief. Dunno how I feel about it though. The one thing that caught me as odd out of the whole thing was him using his off hand for things. If I remember correctly (and I may be wrong on which was the dominant hand) he was a south paw and after '66 he was pictured as being right hand dominant.

What about the picture comparison in the OP.
Do you see two different people or are they one in the same?
To me it couldn't be clearer!

And Yes, Faul is right handed and Paul was left-handed.

Have you seen this interview with Heather Mills before?

Hmmm.....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
im stunnded that i acutally found a new "conspiracy" i kind of believe in...well at least by 51%...so thank you for that

you know - i never really did care much for the beatles - im too young for that ,(born in the mid 80s)
although i always appreciated their lyricial skills ...but one thing always baffled me -
i always found this mccartney guy i knew to be so so charisma-less - i always wondered how he made it bc in my humble opinion he seemed so obviously to be lacking the "something special" ...which pretty much every icon has....
furthermore my music teacher in highscool was obsessed with them so i remember seeing lots of early footage and back then he did really have a lot of charisma...

this something you just dont lose ...at least not all of it..glimpses will remain....Faul is just plain unworthy.....

its just a hunch of course....and if you assume he died....well the money they would have lost i cant even imagine...

edit on 9-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

edit: what do you make of aleister crowley being on the cover for sgt. peppers lonely hearts?

do you think he might be sgt. pepper?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I see "pshea" is entering new realms with the deliberate disinformation and HOAXes.. First it was the fake planes, fake witnesses, and fake victims at the World Trade Center on 9/11, now it's fake celebrities. Why don't you just say everyone and everything is fake and get it over with?

This post is a ploy (and free advertising) for the "September Clues" forums since "pshea" knows he can't make any posts about "September Clues", or the fake planes or fake victims of 9/11 because they'll end up in the HOAX bin where the rest of the threads are.

So, this thread, and the information within, was concocted to steer people to the advertised website, and then a few gullible people will start looking around and falling for the rest of the disinformation peddled from that website. Hopefully, ATS management will get wind of this thread and kick it to the HOAX bin with the rest of the similar threads.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acetradamus
im stunnded that i acutally found a new "conspiracy" i kind of believe in...well at least by 51%...so thank you for that

you know - i never really did care much for the beatles - im too young for that ,(born in the mid 80s)
although i always appreciated their lyricial skills ...but one thing always baffled me -
i always found this mccartney guy i knew to be so so charisma-less - i always wondered how he made it bc in my humble opinion he seemed so obviously to be lacking the "something special" ...which pretty much every icon has....
furthermore my music teacher in highscool was obsessed with them so i remember seeing lots of early footage and back then he did really have a lot of charisma...

this something you just dont lose ...at least not all of it..glimpses will remain....Faul is just plain unworthy.....

its just a hunch of course....and if you assume he died....well the money they would have lost i cant even imagine...

edit: what do you make of aleister crowley being on the cover for sgt. peppers lonely hearts?

do you think he might be sgt. pepper?

Check out the links above (The king is naked and Plastic macca given above)
and all your questions will be answered. Unlike ATS thought Fauxliceman The Bone,
i'll not enforce anything on you and will leave you in peace to come to your own conclusions.
And yes Faul has absolutely No charisma/charm/personality, unlike the real
James Paul McCartney who was loved and adored by millions.

Nice try bone, but the two individuals in the OP are not one in the same person -
do you not agree?

This is far from a hoax, and is real as it gets, I'm afraid.

What exactly is your deal I wonder? I am surprised you are not a 9/11 Official
Story Lackey, as you are first to knock every single other (real) conspiracy.
Mix it up for a bit of variety and intrigue, I suppose, although with 9/11,
you are peddling disinformation also, so you can scrap the above question.
It all makes sense.

I got you pegged, son!

new topics

top topics

join