It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Iran aided by Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It is known (or at least i think it is known) that China will openly support Iran even if that would trigger into a WWIII

www.presstv.ir...

It has been said in the news recently, and I am pretty sure Iran knows that. So no, even if the thread was interesting and written smartly, I don't think they are supported by aliens. I think Iran is just feeling confident with its own reasons

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
IMO I don't think aliens are protecting anybody. The whole world is nothing but a giant chessboard, control and power, good against evil. It is in the perception of the viewer what is actually happening.MSM is controlled so it gets hard to wade through all the garbage. Politics and religion, demons and aliens, take your pick, every person has a different opinion,belief. I have never seen an alien, I have never seen God, I have never seen Satan....I think you get the drift.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Well, a major part of the art of war is to never show weakness; neither to your enemies, or your people.

If the Iranian regime were to publicly say, "we have no chance of winning a war against America, we're basically f***ed," major civil unrest and panic would flood the country. It would be similar to our government saying, "hey guys, we're broke; our nation is in so much debt due to the people's incompetence to expel corruption in politics at its first glimpse, and you, along with your children and grandchildren, will have to pay the price for it."

Let's not ignore how badly such an announcement would effect our/Iran's economy, along with our/their traders' trust.

Basically, civil unrest + widespread panic is bad for everybody. If people feel like their safety net is about to fail them, they flee. Especially the rich. Last thing that congress wants is for their money tree to shrivel up and die.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
If aliens were coming to earth.
The united states would be their last option if they wanted to work together with our species.
The US government can't do anything but create hysteria, war, waste money, waste resources, suppress technology.

America is not better than everywhere else, regardless of what you may think. You are not entitled. Most people don't know that the 'west' is the cause of a lot of strife on this planet.

People don't seem to realize that the world is in such a sorry state because of the greedy fvcks in 'the west'. And the trickery they have performed on you.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Well, there is a lot of talk about ETs shutting down nukes. Apparently, it's because they won't allow us to harm the planet with them anymore.

If this was true, and Iran is aware of it, maybe they don't feel threatened by a "nuclear armed" enemy?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Let me give you some info from an insider (me).

You need to establish first what sort of regime is in power in Iran. Iran is an absolute DICTATORSHIP. 110%

These bold talks from Iran are aimed at Iranian people and not the west. The biggest thread to any dictatorship is FIRST its own people, THEN any external wars.

Iranian regime is showing off to its own people, that they are soooo strong that they can stand up to the world, so citizens should forget to even plan a regime change. Which by now most of the Iranian dissidents are aware of, but for the general uneducated public it sounds very impressive.

You see, you named many countries, but they all have their own special history, and cannot be put in one category. As to Iran, I can guarantee you that the regime knows that the so called "West" + Israel will never ever start a war that they cannot finish, which would be the case with Iran. Trust me, Iran is not Iraq. Iranian people think different than the rest of the middle east. You see, let me out myself and tell you the obvious after this post. I'm an Iranian, fighting the regime from outside, like so many other Iranians. I dare to say that over 80% of the population want this regime gone by tomorrow, yet the power and resources lies with the 20%. But a war would certainly unite the country on a new front, as we Iranians are a complex and sometimes pathetic nation.

You see I would go to war with any country that attacks Iran, yet I want nothing more from life than for this regime to piss off. And I tell you, most of these 80% would think likewise. And there is the problem for the west to attack Iran.

That's why they opted for a regime change from within Iran, as the dissident groups are very strong and have many support unlike i.e Iraq.

The GREEN movement is nothing more than most of these groups uniting under one flag to topple the regime. Now the west is obviously in support for the Green movement as we all saw and still see. It was very close in 2009/10, but the west realized that they were not yet ready for a FREE Iran and pulled out their support in the last minute, and betrayed yet once again the Iranian people.

Why they were not ready, one might ask? Well, firstly the regime was very close to commit a genocide, when they were close to fall and no1 wanted to take responsibility to call the people to the streets, yet people were ready. Unfortunately all of this came about 2 years to early for the west's taste as they were trying to make deals with international companies before any regime change, as this would have ensured that Iranian oil will be controlled for another 20 years from foreign powers, and specially to make sure that Russia or china do not control it. These deals are now done. The green light has been given. What the Green movement is doing at the moment is building up the tension in coordination with the west to corner them again, but this time hopefully to finish them off.

UFO's in Iran is a different story and has nothing to do with them being bold in talks with the big powers. If you like to know I can tell you what I know: Iran has reportedly just one crashed UFO and they reverse engineered it a long time ago. They could have two but Azerbaijan got it in corporation with the US and it is allegedly in Azerbaijan. The latter was crashed in the Caspian sea. The whereabouts are unknown, or at least to me.

I hope I could shed some light into this matter.

Thanks for your time.
StringTh
edit on 9-1-2012 by StringTh because: typo

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by Gliese581

If I'm not mistaken every country think's there all big and bad untill the west tramples them into dust?
England
Mexico
Germany
Japan
Iraq
Spain
Italy
Vietnam
to name a few.....
edit on 9-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: yipe

You do know you got dealt with by Vietnam don't you? Or do they not teach that in the brainwashed States?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf

If I'm not mistaken every country think's there all big and bad untill the west tramples them into dust?
Vietnam
editby]edit on 9-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: yipe

Hummm i dont know what history book you read but the people of vietnam not olny beat are asses out of there country but they did so to the french before us, the chinies after us and then oh yea then liberated cambodia from the camera rouge(spelling?) i dont agree with communism at all but there a reselient people. we didnt trample them sorry. they fought a war for almost 30 years and are pretty well off in there country. give them another 30 years and they will be a first world nation

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

not me bridge boy i know my histroy!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Ok bro enjoy the vodka

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I think we both took things the wrong way, lets hit a reset. Him I'm Leaf

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Actually the VC were pretty much destroyed. The only reason we lost is because no one adhered to the changes.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bridge_Boy

Actually the cong were torn to shreds, but the grass hut dwellers didnt want to change so after wasting decades and lives we gave up. We lost about 60K men they lost over a million, you tell me who got dealt with.
edit on 9-1-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: fact

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

i dont drink mate but thanks and you enjoy your sticks and stem =D

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

Sensi only baby no stem no seed. I have a medical card, no junk for me .

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I don't think that the Iranians are aided by Aliens but humanity in itself is.

They will only intervene when we are about to destroy ourselves and/or our entire planet.

Here's footage of a UFO shooting down one of our ICBMs using beam weapons...particle beams.

Supposedly the Russians have this capability as well and as to why we haven't had nuclear warfare so far....

Reagan was tasked with initiating it but our targeting satellites used by the ICBM were shot down.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Really like the idea of Iran being aided by aliens.

So the forthcoming Israel / Iran war will be a proxy war fought by US and Russia

But really this is a proxy proxy war fought by alien lizards and alien greys - Classic

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

ok so why did we evac again? oh yea they suprised us with the tet offensive and slowly kicked are asses out of there country! again they fought the french the US THEN china and then went to help out cambodia. they handed are asses to us but hey. keep telling you self that we "won"

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Upthepunx

Ok keep thinking 60k is greater than 1 million.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1   >>

join