Students paid to spread Israeli propaganda

page: 2
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons
 


I should have indicated that I was only teasing you. Sorry but I know if you have been on the internet that long you must have really, really thick skin. My avatar salutes your avatar. Carry on.




posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Aeons
 


I should have indicated that I was only teasing you. Sorry but I know if you have been on the internet that long you must have really, really thick skin. My avatar salutes your avatar. Carry on.


You got me.



posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Made me laugh!

I forgot about that era.

I remember watching to a sitcom back then in which one male character in his mid 20's says, "I can go on the internet and fly free to anywhere in the country." Another character says, "Really? You mean really low fairs based on discounts?" The guy says, "No, free. I just make like I am an interested 14 year old girl and men from all over send me tickets."

Now, to tie this back to the OP - did you know that US State Department considers Israel to be one of the centers of human trafficking? Seriously! I suppose the college kids trained to spread positive myths about Israel avoid that topic.




Originally posted by groingrinder

Originally posted by Aeons

Ah, the Internet. It has evolved so fast from a place for a guy to pretend to be a girl so that he can sext with guys.


That never would have crossed my mind. How did you research this?



posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Students paid to spread Israeli propaganda


I've been wondering how much the current huge influx of pro-Iranian propaganda spewing trolls are getting paid. I could point out one or two who I'm sure are agents of the totalitarian Iranian government. I'm wondering if the pay is good.




People don't have to be paid to spread the truth because they know it's the right thing to do. This apparently upsets the people running Israel. So they want to spread their own message if it were the truth then why would they have to pay someone to spread it around? The simple reason is because it's BS.

Back in the old days before the internet was around aIot people were big supporters of Israel. It was easy to control the media and when we did hear anything it always sounded like Israel was going against the whole Arab nation. Now we have access to information that isn't tailored to what they want us to see and hear. I only have one thing to say. Karma is a B**** and one day she will show up on Israels doorstep.



posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
$2,000 stipend for 5 hours a week's worth of posting propaganda?

Guess who's paying for that? Part of the foreign aid from the USA, no doubt.



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
$2,000 stipend for 5 hours a week's worth of posting propaganda?

Guess who's paying for that? Part of the foreign aid from the USA, no doubt.


You bet it is. What a bargain we pay Israel to take control of our government.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think anyone who has posted comments on any internet forum or youtube knows this to be true.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
To be eligible to get this free $2000 from the United States to post Pro-Israel stuff on the Internet.....

You must have lived in Israel for 3 years plus you must have served in the Israeli military....plus you must believe in Zion....Israel taking over the world.


There is no other country paying its former military members to post propaganda on the Internet.

Only made possible because the United States is giving them free money to post their hate religion on the Internet.

Americans have to be the dumbest people on Earth. Instead of using Their money to give Americans jobs....silly free money for Israel to waste. Sickening.

I have Jewish blood and I don't support this THEFT from the world and hate religion who thinks they are above the world and will rule it.



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I thought the JIDF did this for free anyway?



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
So, basically, we allow our vets to live under freeway overpasses and at the same time give Israeli vets 2,000 bucks to goof around and call honest people anti-Semites.

Good thing this is plastered all over the mainstream media so people understand it.

Guess that is why the alternative media ignores it.


Originally posted by Pervius
To be eligible to get this free $2000 from the United States to post Pro-Israel stuff on the Internet.....

You must have lived in Israel for 3 years plus you must have served in the Israeli military....plus you must believe in Zion....Israel taking over the world.


There is no other country paying its former military members to post propaganda on the Internet.

Only made possible because the United States is giving them free money to post their hate religion on the Internet.

Americans have to be the dumbest people on Earth. Instead of using Their money to give Americans jobs....silly free money for Israel to waste. Sickening.

I have Jewish blood and I don't support this THEFT from the world and hate religion who thinks they are above the world and will rule it.



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Do any of the members of ATS know of anyone who has been paid by Israel to spread lies to support Israel Apartheid or to spread lies to cover up Israel war crimes?

Can we point to specific posts on ATS that seem to be evidence of Zionist propaganda that looks like it is "paid for" falsehoods?



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Students paid to spread Israeli propaganda


I've been wondering how much the current huge influx of pro-Iranian propaganda spewing trolls are getting paid. I could point out one or two who I'm sure are agents of the totalitarian Iranian government. I'm wondering if the pay is good.




Why ?.......... Are you frightened of being underpaid



posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
You know Ken10, Israel has ways of paying people that Iran can't touch.

Remember the huge network of Israeli human organ traders uncovered by the press then coverd up again?

Well, I can't imagine that if a person trained to lie about Israeli war crimes needed a kidney if the IDF couldn't kill a Palestinian kid and get a kidney for a loyal Zionist fabricator, can you?

You will really have to watch this one to believe it - yet this kind of story can be burried by the same power that pays students to lie for Israel.





Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Students paid to spread Israeli propaganda


I've been wondering how much the current huge influx of pro-Iranian propaganda spewing trolls are getting paid. I could point out one or two who I'm sure are agents of the totalitarian Iranian government. I'm wondering if the pay is good.




Why ?.......... Are you frightened of being underpaid





top topics
 
10
<< 1   >>

log in

join