It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enter WWWIII...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
August 21, 2012

Republican GOP nominee Ron Paul dies of a heart attack.
More than a third of the nation is shocked that their last hope for liberty is dead.
The question is clear on the minds of his supporters.
Is it a conspiracy or a coincidence?

Aug 24th, 2012 – Oct. 23rd, 2012
Online forum Abovetopsecret.com becomes a hub for Paul Assassination Conspiracy believers.

October 24th, 2012
After threats of domestic terrorism posted on the forum the Abovetopsecret.com is banned by the Department of Homeland Security via the SOPA act as well as other sites supporting any rebellious ideas.

November 1st, 2012
A car bomb goes off at the Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
Ron Paul Followers are to blame

November 3rd, 2012
Anti-terrorism bill named the Safety act passes the house and senate with flying colors.
A government database of Ron Paul supporters is created and anyone on it issued a warrant by the Dept. of Homeland Security.
FEMA Camps are opened all around the country to house the suspects as they are considered a threat to national security.
The New American Revolution Begins Overnight.

November 4th, 2012
Due to violent riots sweeping the nation, the election is put on hold until further notice.
A presidential order is signed by President Obama to declare a national state of emergency.
A bomb goes off at the Pentagon during his address to the nation.

November 5th, 2012
China and Russia back Iran and wipe Israel off the map.
WWWIII has begun.
The Vatican and Royal European Powers converge in Italy at a secret meeting to discuss the situation.

November 5th –November 15th, 2012
China Russia and Iran Take over the governments of the middle east as well as the
Korea Peninsula and march towards Europe.’
In Australia, The military moves to Defcon V and most active duty military are deployed to the European Mainland.
The US Military forces split into two factions.
The rebel supporters and the Loyalists.

November 15th, 2012
Mexican officials offer the rebels support on the terms that when a new country is formed Mexico will merge with the US and create a new country which they will hold a substantial stock in.

November 18th, 2012
Canada sides with the loyalists and offers military support.

November 21st, 2012
A nuke goes off in Livingston, MT the new stronghold of the rebel nation.

December, 3rd 2012
China and Russia take the European Union. Within a month the entire eastern continent is merged into one communist totalitarian state as well as Australia.

January 1st, 2013
Meanwhile in America, the loyalists have all but destroyed the rebel forces.
A deal is made and china pays South American forces to enter into battle and sends their own military in to support the loyalist government of the USA. The loyalists accept the Chinese help and create the N.E.W.S. treaty.

January 15th, 2013
The Rebel movement is squashed.

January 16th, 2013
The N.E.W.S. (North-East-West-South) treaty is signed in D.C. by USA President Obama.

I was just having a little fun on MS word lol.
Someone can pick up where I left off if they want to…

edit on 9-1-2012 by spokaneman1983 because: Thought it might need some music to go along..

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
lol what if what if. lil wild on some of your "predictions" but i liked it was a good read

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

Lol Thanks!

I just like sitting around sometimes think about what *could* happen

History repeats itself ya know.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Very nice story, too bad I see some of it coming true in the very near future, and you made me think about Ron Paul and the significance of his support on ATS, makes me wonder if we're all on a certain list....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
WorldWideWeb 3?

Man I thought there was some new internet tech
that you wanted to share.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by snewpers

LOL!

The future of the internet is here!! Welcome to the new WWW 3- brought to you by the US Department of Media - Always Fair and Always Balanced - GO AMERICA!!!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by destinedkid17

HA!

I believe I've been on that list for a few years now. I'm just waiting for the knock at the door by the guys in suits lol!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I think what I liked about your short story the most was the brilliant characterization. It was a hard decision though since the plot was so rivetingly enticing. I just could not put this story down, and read the whole thing from start to finish. I could even feel the suspense in the air when I reached the climax, and you did a brilliant job bringing the story back down towards the end. Great job.

Haha, I am just giving you a hard time for posting it in the short stories section.
Anything could happen, and judging by what we have been seeing for some time now, it would not surprise me. Some of those ideas, but not all, have entered my head once or twice over the past months.

It was a good write-up. And again, just giving you a hard time, lol.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I was really torn as to whether liberty should prevail, or be squashed altogether. LOL. In the end, I figured too many stories end with good triumphing and the guy gets the girl and whatnot, so i figured hey, let's keep it realistic.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Wacky World War Three!

new topics

top topics

join