It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Joseph & Joe Rogan: The Zeitgeist Movement --- 1/6/2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I just caught wind of this video & I'm about half hour in; having not checked Rogan's podcast in a week, this came as a pleasant surprise.

2.5 hours in length so get the popcorn &/or listen while you work on other task.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

S+F before I even watch it. As they say in the South; "I already know". Which means if Joe is into the Zeitgeist thing this should be very good.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Nice find,

I've always been quite passionate about the Zeitgeist movement and its the first film I make people watch if they're serious about learning about the monetary system and its fundamental flaws.

The first and second films were excellent; the third was a little extreme. The zeitgeist movement, for those who don't know, is the activist arm of The Venus Project, which aims to use current technology coupled with free energy to create futuristic utopian cities where almost everything is automated and people are free to develop whatever aspect of their life they like.

Zeitgeist 1 - 3 can be watched here

The Venus Project advocates an alternative vision for a sustainable new world civilization unlike any socio-economic system that has gone before. It calls for a straightforward redesign of a culture, in which the age-old inadequacies of war, poverty, hunger, debt, and unnecessary human suffering are viewed not only as avoidable, but totally unacceptable

The Venus Project

S+F cause it's one of my favourite subjects

Peace

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Wow,

I really thought this thread would have sparked more interest. It's a real pity; the Zeitgeist movement is a potential eye-opener for so many people.

Lets hope others take notice

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Thank you for the comments and showing interest. But I'm afraid the thread is past the point of really garnering any attention. At-least a few people could be notified of the video and hopefully enjoy it. =]

Blessings

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Actually the Zeitgeist movement and the Venus Project split a while ago. Zeitgeist is currently focusing on awareness, or in the now, as opposed to the Venus Project strictly focusing on what we should become in their eyes.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by watchingVIBRATIONS

Thanks for the heads up; I wasn't aware of the split. It's a pity seeing I think awareness is part of the journey toward the utopian future.

Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thundersmurf

Well I see it differently. I see it in a more positive light; I think it will allow Zeitgeist to focus more on what needs to be done, and becoming viral with information. The right system will fall into place when the people can create a world of their choosing because they are aware of the current reality of our socioeconomic system.

top topics

join