It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather modification? Watch NASA make a picture perfect cloud that then rains.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The video is about testing rocket engines but the byproduct is very interesting indeed. I wish it went into what type of engine that is and how efficient it actually is at making a cloud that then rains.
edit on 9-1-2012 by shug7272 because: Fixed video

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Link doesn't work, here is the right one www.youtube.com...
very interesting find by the way...wow, I guess I'm not surprised, part of becoming a stage 1 civilization is weather control, looks like we are very close...possibly there who knows how far behind the publics knowledge of technology is.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by shug7272

They've been able to do that since forever. They salted the skies endlessly over the original Woodstock while handing out blankets on the ground.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Yeah, I saw this video a while back ago, isn't that what they said, may caused the Tennessee Flood?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
The amount of refined chemicals to make this a practical form of weather modification is, well... impractical.

You would have to crunch the numbers and see if the processing costs of the fuel outweighed the costs incurred by a long drought period, etc.

There may be a use in extreme circumstances but I doubt it.

Thoughts?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This is not really weather modification. Nor is such the intent. The cloud is just a byproduct of all that rocket exhaust hitting the water heat sink at the launch pad.

Rocket exhaust is aimed at huge pools of water that act as heat sinks, otherwise the ground would liquefy.

All that evaporated water from the rocket exhaust turns into steam. The steam as a cloud of water vapor cools, condenses, and then rains. Simple.

You can do the very same thing on a much smaller scale by turning on your shower all the way hot, and waiting until all the steamy water vapor has built up enough to drip off your ceiling.

Nothing all that really much miraculous about it, unless, you just didn't know that water goes through state changes of solid liquid and vapor.

edit on 9-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Loving the reply about how this doesn't matter because their conclusion is because it's not hard to do it's not important.

This is a big deal, especially since the ruling elite believe we will need this in the future, or already do.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It seems to be happening world wide whatever they are doing, CHEMTRAILS, whether it be for weather modification, dumbing down the populace, who knows, but whatever they are spraying is starting to effect health of humans and animals. In my opinion it is not good

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Weather modification on a small scale is a real thing. Nothing new even, old theories proven.

However they're a long ways off from just being able to whip up Hurricanes and Tornados when ever they want..
edit on 9-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaarkSyde2012

I've seen the chemtrails and I believe it is worldwide, there's been reports from all over, but I don't think it's sinister. I'm thinking that they're trying to protect the earth from a solar flair or solar radiation. They keep a lot of stuff secret and they have too. People tend to panic and hoard food and stuff. We had a storm a few years back and this area was off the electric grid for a couple weeks. You couldn't find bottled water, kerosene heaters, flash lights, batteries, or candles anywhere. I don't have any trouble imagining what would happen if there was a global event.

new topics

top topics

join