It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet the Lunatic Who’s Calling Ron Paul a Lunatic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This fellow has some issues IMHO

revoltoftheplebs.wordpress.com...

•NO YOU STUPID F***ING A**HOLE. MUSLIM IMMIGRANTS ARE THE PROBLEM.

Sounds a little nutty to me

“My fellow Jews need to buck up,” says Eric Dondero, editor of Libertarian Republican.net, over the phone from Houston. “The big problem right now is Islam and Islamism invading our country. And if they want to continue to move in, we need to fight back. Their culture is coming here.”

He definately has some Ron Paul issues as well,how does he sound to the rest of you people?

edit on 9-1-2012 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

He definately has some Ron Paul issues as well,how does he sound to the rest of you people?

Most definitely he sounds like a well adjusted individual. Almost sane enough to run for President himself.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The Blog that the person posting on the other Blog quoted no longer exists. Oddly enough the source Blog is a website to fight Islamophobia, but if you read it, it's crawling with attacks on both Christians and Jews. Kind of like the KKK calling the New Black Panthers racist and saying they are not racist themselves. Pot meet kettle.

Oh the tangled webs we weave. Bigots calling each other Bigots is worth a chuckle.

Who knows about that guy. I've only seen him twice and both times he defended Paul. He likely won't be able to get a job anywhere now if this is true.

new topics

join