It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

wierd winter weather, trees blooming in winter...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Its been in the upper 60's and even got to 70 a couple days this passed week. Yeah i live in arkansas but its usually in the 40's this time of year. The otherday i actually saw trees budding! Even the trees are being fooled...
What is going on with this planet? I've never seen trees bud in winter like this in my state. There may come a day and it may come soon, where you might not be able to tell the difference between winter and summer because the whole planet will be warm...

I seem to recall a passage in the bible saying that in the last days the seasons will be undistinguishable from eachother. Either way, this is stange...I wish i could post pics of it but i don't know how to do that or i would...

Typically the trees in arkansas lose their leaves around halloween, but some trees that should have lost their leaves have not lost their leaves and their leaves are still green! Then we have trees that did lose their leaves are blooming again....What is going on???
edit on 9-1-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I had a similar discussion with my family today...
We could really use the snow... really really really could use it...
but no winter yet here in Kentucky... had one little skiff and then it was back to 70 degrees...

I cant explain this crazy weather... and I think its safe to say....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/329a4d980e07.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Same kind of talk here in Central California. Also we have had one rain since August, not a first but I think you'd have to go back to 1980 to find that for this area.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There's kinda already a thread about this on the main page right now, however I do agree the weather is super strange, based on my experience and my friends who Ive asked about this and now from what ive been reading. I wonder what's going on?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pumastar
There's kinda already a thread about this on the main page right now

Could we have the link to that other post? Thanks in advance.

Here in Indiana it's been strange as well. We've had a small bout of snow which barely covered the ground. It's been warm lately and it's not very seasony at all. I would love it if we actually had some decent snow fall that stuck around.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I have a bare root climbing rose hanging around to pot up. It's burst to life with leaves already!
I'm not entirely sure it's supposed to be doing that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Im in the Ohio Valley which is having weather in the upper 40's/low 50's all last week and this week-we've had only a little snow-and while I dont agree with Art Bell and Whitley Strieber in their book the Coming Global Superstorm (the basis for The Day After Tomorrow ) this is how the weather behaved before the superstorm. Now Im not one who believes in man-made global warming but this is kind of scary.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Yep.....I was outside doing some yard work, and it got so warm by afternoon I had to change to shorts and a t shirt. I saw butterflies and bees out.....I guess they think it's spring!
edit on 1/9/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join