It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manifested Dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

edit on 8-1-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

/del
edit on 8-1-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rabzdguy

Why did you delete your post? Plenty of people have dreams manifest, this shouldn't be taboo.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonders
reply to post by rabzdguy

Why did you delete your post? Plenty of people have dreams manifest, this shouldn't be taboo.

Ive had dreams manifest in the past (possibly more if i really payed attention) but yesterday my dream blantenly manifested itself @ about 97%.. to the point where i was like "c'mon son!!!!!!"

The dream was (last week) me standing in the parking lot of Beijing Delight (local Chinese resteraunt) at night when a girl that i know (I like her but she has a BF..vice versa) walks up and greets me. I attempted to give her a hug but she didnt really want to hug me because i had been sweating and didnt smell too fresh and she had the look on her face like "You stink". I felt bad because it felt so real and usualy when we do meet we have this sexual vibe between us.

So yesterday 1/18/12..when im leaving my martial arts class, we run into each other and i was so happy to see her!! she extended her arms to hug me but i was sweating and still musty from class so i told her " i wanna hug you bu im sweaty as hell" and give her a kiss on the cheek. We talked for a split second and then went our ways. While walking to my car i thought to myself.."didnt i just dream of her??" and once i really began o think about the dream i noticed the only things that was different was the location, time of day, and it was I who was reluctant to hug..not her..i was gonna tell one of my buddies about it because he is the only friend of mine that thinks outside the box but figuerd i'd stop here first

new topics

join