It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Effect 3

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I played ME3 demo for PC and Xbox 360.

IMHO It's epic.. I don't want to spoil it for those that haven't partaken...

I will say though.. The PC graphics are UBER.. I played the demo maxed out in 1080p and it was unbelievable.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I have been waiting for this since 2010...

This franchise is the best ever created such an original story. I am literally stitching my mate up saturday night for his birthday so i can stay in and play all night.

Counting down to fri

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Final Launch Trailer:

Releases in 4 hours.

posted on Mar, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
wow,so interesting

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Well having played this game from start to finish I must say absolutely fantastic game.

16 different endings, found 2 of them so far.

edit on 7-3-2012 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I loved the franchise all the way up till the last 20 minutes of ME3....I am so disgusted with how this game ends! While I wont reveal any spoilers, I WILL say that NOTHING you have done over the course of all three games really has any significant impact on the end as we were led to believe. The end is a steaming pile of unfulfilled crap. See my sig for my true feelings.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I keep hearing this, even though it may suck I am enjoying it immensly just as I loved ME2, it sucks that ending sucks (still wanna judge myself) but it doesnt take away from the rest of the game and its super fun MP.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMAMAN
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I keep hearing this, even though it may suck I am enjoying it immensly just as I loved ME2, it sucks that ending sucks (still wanna judge myself) but it doesnt take away from the rest of the game and its super fun MP.

I'd give the game a solid 9/10 up till the last 20 minutes. Its just that the last 20 minutes completely took a huge stinky on all three games.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if this game gain some Oscars. I know this is game but this game is far better experience than any film I had seen last year. Ending is just epic, beautiful. I really don't understand this kids who cry that in ME3 there was no happy ending.
Do they really need always the same boring theme "lets kill big boss and go party"?

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The ending itself isn't that bad.

I think the main issue people have with the ending is that it lacks closure for all of the characters you interacted with through 200 hours of game play.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That and the thousand plus plot holes left in the ending.

posted on Mar, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
reply to post by v1rtu0s0

That and the thousand plus plot holes left in the ending.

Too many plotholes and all the endings aren't really different, on top of it they are Deus Ex Machina and that doesn't work in a game series that once was influenced by your decisions.

You can just tell that Drew Karpyshyn left Bioware, ever since he stepped down, the games became badly in terms of writing and characters. It started with Dragon Age 2 and continued with Mass Effect 3 and it's just unbelievable how many plotholes the new writers Marc Walters and Neil Pollner included in the ending alone. It's beyond stupid, as if they never even played the first two games or read Karpyshyn's novels.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join