It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Messiah destroys the Edomites and Moabites in his return.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I found an interesting viideo series that details the destruction of the Edomites and Moabites in the Great Tribulation so that the remaining Isralites not destroyed in the anti-christ's next holocaust survive. Approximately 2/3's of Isralites will be wiped out and may be much worse than what Adolf Hitler has done. The tribulation is going to be a bad time to be an unbeliever of the Messiah, especially if you live in the Jordan/westbank areas. His garments shall be dyed red with their blood. Further proof that Yahuwah has not forgotten his covenant with Israel, they have but to seek the Messiah's face in earnest and they shall be delivered and he will fight their battles for them. This is an interesting 15 part series:

the Messiah destroys Islam

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Cheers dude, need something like this for my project. I love synchronicity!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I found an interesting viideo series that details the destruction of the Edomites and Moabites in the Great Tribulation so that the remaining Isralites not destroyed in the anti-christ's next holocaust survive. Approximately 2/3's of Isralites will be wiped out and may be much worse than what Adolf Hitler has done. The tribulation is going to be a bad time to be an unbeliever of the Messiah, especially if you live in the Jordan/westbank areas. His garments shall be dyed red with their blood. Further proof that Yahuwah has not forgotten his covenant with Israel, they have but to seek the Messiah's face in earnest and they shall be delivered and he will fight their battles for them. This is an interesting 15 part series:

Imagine, if God were the kind to break His promises, then every time a Christian sins and there is no more sacrifice, then God would be able to break His promises to the Christians.

This is how I see this....Satan tells a person "God does not keep His covenant...because He is not able to keep it...so He must no be strong enough...if He is not strong enough, then He can be overthrown...and the one that overthrows Him is now god".

For the person to believe God is not going to keep His covenants, are just repeating the lies Satan wants them to believe, and Satan wants to pull as many people away from God, he does not want people to be protected under the covenant, and they are destroyed.

Protection is in the covenant, as well as promise. Believe God is well-able to keep His covenants.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
maybe the messiah should do the same to the whole middle eastern continent

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

This is the problem with organized religion, it pretty much institutes so much hate and violence towards so many people that it is pathetic. So many people throughout history have mercilessly been killed because of clashing beliefs. I am not saying there is no God, but I cannot picture a being that pretty much causes so much hate and enmity between human beings. I do believe there is a Supreme Being, but it is sad how many people die everyday because of clashing faiths.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished

This is the problem with organized religion, it pretty much institutes so much hate and violence towards so many people that it is pathetic. So many people throughout history have mercilessly been killed because of clashing beliefs. I am not saying there is no God, but I cannot picture a being that pretty much causes so much hate and enmity between human beings. I do believe there is a Supreme Being, but it is sad how many people die everyday because of clashing faiths.

When two men step into a boxing ring, there is a fight. When one man ambushes another in an alley, and has a knife and stabs him, then it is not a fight.

People will always look at one side, and give the other side a free pass, in doing the same thing. I don't like the continual poking at Christians and Jews who fight to defend their lives, but there is never a look toward those people who continually war with everyone.

Those warring people do not even preserve the lives of the innocent people within their own borders, they kill women and little girls while the world overlooks it because it is much easier to preach to the choir. When people say "there is so much war in the name of religion" are really putting their heads in the sand because they are afraid of hurting the feelings of the bullies.

There comes a time to take a stand against a bully hurting another person. Why don't people go to Muslims and say this? It is because they are afraid and justify their fear by saying "why can't we all get along", but saying that to the side that has been least aggressive. Stop being afraid, start defending those innocent and weaker people. Women and little girls are being stoned and beheaded right this very moment while the rest of the world pretends they are being politically correct. What they are, is afraid to stand up to the bullies.

It is easy to tell us that, why don't you go tell them to stop?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

The messiah is the same one who is ACCEPTED as messiah by the muslims. It is the jews who rejected him.

Are you blind ?

The jews say they KILLED the messiah and they are PROUD of it.

We believe in him and respect him, yet you continue to lick their shoes and attack us.

What does that make you?

And you link "the Messiah destroys Islam" - bwahahaha. That would be interesting to see, since the Messiah too had Islam as his belief.

Oh, and he called God Allah.

Yes he did. You cannot refute that, as much as it "destroys" you on the inside.

edit on 8/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I honestly believe there was a destroyed scroll that told of God nullifying the covenant with the people of Israel because of them killing Jesus.

The Tanach is full of stories where the Jews "hardened their hearts' and turned away from God, doing as they please. He would then wack them, and they would run back.

Honestly, how many times would God allow them to break their covenant, and then forgive them.
And then the final straw was killing Jesus (his son?).
The temple was destroyed, and that was the end of the covenant forever.

The current actions of Israel: Running Stalag Gaza; Aparthied; etc....
They are not on the right path, and they are doing worse things that God smacked them down for in past writings.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

The messiah is the same one who is ACCEPTED as messiah by the muslims. It is the jews who rejected him.

Are you blind ?

We believe in him and respect him, yet you continue to lick their shoes and attack us.

What does that make you?

And you link "the Messiah destroys Islam" - bwahahaha. That would be interesting to see, since the Messiah too had Islam as his belief.

Do you believe that as the Messiah, that Jesus' death on the cross was a redemptive atonement?
Do you even believe that Jesus died on the cross? Because to be a Christian, and have the same message you are implying, you must believe that Jesus died on the cross and resurrected.

1 Corinthians 1:30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Romans 1:1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

Unless you believe that Jesus went to the cross and gave His life willingly to die for the sins of all, then you are not believing in the same Jesus Christ.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarminIndy

1 Corinthians 1:30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

Romans 1:1Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, 2(Which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) 3Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh; 4And declared to be the Son of God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead: 5By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for his name: 6Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

You are quoting Paul, the Antichrist.

I believe and love Christ, not the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327
I honestly believe there was a destroyed scroll that told of God nullifying the covenant with the people of Israel because of them killing Jesus.

The Tanach is full of stories where the Jews "hardened their hearts' and turned away from God, doing as they please. He would then wack them, and they would run back.

Honestly, how many times would God allow them to break their covenant, and then forgive them.
And then the final straw was killing Jesus (his son?).
The temple was destroyed, and that was the end of the covenant forever.

The current actions of Israel: Running Stalag Gaza; Aparthied; etc....
They are not on the right path, and they are doing worse things that God smacked them down for in past writings.

The will of God since He spoke from the prophets was that Jesus would be crucified. Jesus knew that He came to this world among those people, to die for them. People now reject Jesus as savior. Do they get a pass from you because they are not Jewish?

It seems that people are discriminatory, they hate the Jews while they themselves reject Jesus also.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You are quoting Paul, the Antichrist.

I believe and love Christ, not the Antichrist.

Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross? That is a simple question. And the reason you call Paul an anti-Christ is because you know Paul is right and if Paul is right, then Mohammed is wrong.

If you believe that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and accept that redemptive atonement for your sins, then you are a Christian. I will say Mohammed is wrong, and that Mohammed lied and nothing about Mohammed is righteous or holy. Mohammed lied, and your own leaders have said that he did.

Mohammed was really khuffar, and he committed haraam acts by his own lust. He did not believe in the God of Jesus, and determined himself to make war with those who do believe in Jesus.

Salvation is in Jesus Christ, through His death on the Cross and in His resurrection.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Do you believe that Jesus died on the cross? That is a simple question. And the reason you call Paul an anti-Christ is because you know Paul is right and if Paul is right, then Mohammed is wrong.

Not for one second. Even your heavily pauline influenced and modified new testament still has "leftovers" of truth in it - like the one saying that Jesus, the SERVANT of God prayed to God to save him, and GOD DID JUST THAT. (Read e.g. Acts).
He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane. According to the new testament writer, God answered his prayer.

The reason I call Paul antichrist, is because he WAS ANTI CHRIST.
Christ said "I have not come to abolish the Law" - Paul said "you do not have to observe the Law"
Christ was circumcised - Paul said "you do not have to be circumcised"
Christ said "The Lord, OUR God, The Lord is ONE" - Paul said "There is one God, the Father, and one Lord, Jesus".
Christ said "I was only sent to the House of Israel" - Paul preached to all the gentile nations.

Need I go on?

Christ and Muhammad are perfectly in line - both commanding the worship of ONE God, THEIR GOD.

The problematic factor here is Paul - who even was criticized from the disciples of Jesus about his "pervert" teachings.

He hijacked christianity, and turned it from a perfect monotheism to a MOCKERY OF GOD.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Are you blind ?

What does that make you?

First Islam tries to gain acceptance by attesting to the truth and validity of both the Christian and Jewish holy books. But, it then clearly steps out of the light, exposing itself to its diabolical agenda, by contradicting and falsifying the facts and teachings in both these books. Also, question the "dark side" of a Religion such as Islam that requires you to only recite salah and prayers like the Namaz, in a language (Arabic) you do not understand. All Muslims, Arab and non-Arab alike, are obliged to pray in Arabic. Even if you do not understand a single word. Muslims are also required to read the Qur'an in Arabic, in order to attain any graces at all from Allah. It is not necessary that the person can understand even a word of what he is reading. This is what the warning means that Jesus left us with, when he said; "insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Most Muslims do repetitive prayers in a language (Arabic) which they do not understand. The mandatory recital - The Shahadah: Ash hadu ala ilah ha ilahlah wa ash hadu anna Muhammadah Rasullulah. Translated, it says; "I testify that there is no god but allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

You cannot recite only “ I testify that there is no god but Allah “ and not include “Muhammad is the prophet of Allah “ . That is forbidden or ‘haram’. You must recite “ Muhammad is the prophet of Allah “.
Ibn Tymiyyah a very well respected ancient Islamic thinker says; "The Arabic language itself is part of Islam, and knowing Arabic is an obligatory duty.

You follow a pattern that all of you guys do, the same thing over and over, hoping it works. What ends up is this...when the person you are trying to convert does not convert, you curse at them and then start talking about sexual matters and flirting with the western women you hate.

edit on 1/8/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Are you blind ?

What does that make you?

First Islam tries to gain acceptance by attesting to the truth and validity of both the Christian and Jewish holy books. But, it then clearly steps out of the light, exposing itself to its diabolical agenda, by contradicting and falsifying the facts and teachings in both these books. Also, question the "dark side" of a Religion such as Islam that requires you to only recite salah and prayers like the Namaz, in a language (Arabic) you do not understand. All Muslims, Arab and non-Arab alike, are obliged to pray in Arabic. Even if you do not understand a single word. Muslims are also required to read the Qur'an in Arabic, in order to attain any graces at all from Allah. It is not necessary that the person can understand even a word of what he is reading. This is what the warning means that Jesus left us with, when he said; "insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect." Most Muslims do repetitive prayers in a language (Arabic) which they do not understand. The mandatory recital - The Shahadah: Ash hadu ala ilah ha ilahlah wa ash hadu anna Muhammadah Rasullulah. Translated, it says; "I testify that there is no god but allah and I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah."

You cannot recite only “ I testify that there is no god but Allah “ and not include “Muhammad is the prophet of Allah “ . That is forbidden or ‘haram’. You must recite “ Muhammad is the prophet of Allah “.
Ibn Tymiyyah a very well respected ancient Islamic thinker says; "The Arabic language itself is part of Islam, and knowing Arabic is an obligatory duty.

You follow a pattern that all of you guys do, the same thing over and over, hoping it works. What ends up is this...when the person you are trying to convert does not convert, you curse at them and then start talking about sexual matters and flirting with the western women you hate.

edit on 1/8/2012 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

Stop attributing quotes to me that are not mine.

And about the pray in arabic.

Maybe it would help you to know that it is not a PRAYER.

It is WORSHIP

We do not recite stuff like "Please God, gice mercy to me, help me and my cat" or whatever.

It is NOT A PRAYER.

It is a RITUAL in which God is PRAISED by reciting HIS WORDS IN ORIGINAL AS HE REVEALED THEM.

Educate yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Not for one second. Even your heavily pauline influenced and modified new testament still has "leftovers" of truth in it - like the one saying that Jesus, the SERVANT of God prayed to God to save him, and GOD DID JUST THAT. (Read e.g. Acts).
He prayed in the Garden of Gethsemane. According to the new testament writer, God answered his prayer.

The reason I call Paul antichrist, is because he WAS ANTI CHRIST.
Christ said "I have not come to abolish the Law" - Paul said "you do not have to observe the Law"
Christ was circumcised - Paul said "you do not have to be circumcised"
Christ said "The Lord, OUR God, The Lord is ONE" - Paul said "There is one God, the Father, and one Lord, Jesus".
Christ said "I was only sent to the House of Israel" - Paul preached to all the gentile nations.

Need I go on?

Christ and Muhammad are perfectly in line - both commanding the worship of ONE God, THEIR GOD.

The problematic factor here is Paul - who even was criticized from the disciples of Jesus about his "pervert" teachings.

He hijacked christianity, and turned it from a perfect monotheism to a MOCKERY OF GOD.

Do you really read the Bible or do you just listen to what other Muslims tell you? I think you do not read it.

Islam says that Jesus did not die. So, again --Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead. God does have a begotten Son (not made, but one with the Father), which Islam denies. The Jewish Torah / Taurat (Tawrat) clearly indicated this over 1000 years before Muhammad and Islam. In addition their are collateral 1st century sources that testify that Jesus was put to death. In the "Annals" written by Roman historian Tacitus, in Book XV, Chapter 44 we read "Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius." Roman historian Josephus also wrote about the death and Resurrection of Jesus. Even Satan says that Jesus died on the cross. Also, the Roman Historian Seutonius wrote in his work "Life of the Emperor Claudius" the following about Christians: "and deny the gods of Greece, and worship the crucified sage, and live after his laws." The Roman historian Pliny wrote about Jesus' death in Book X of his Epistles. Julius Africanus, quoting Thallus another Roman historian, who wrote in about 52 A.D. about the miraculas happenings the day the Son of God was killed. He wrote: "On the whole world there pressed a most fearful darkness; and the rocks were rent by an earthquake, and many places in Judea and other districts were thrown down". Like Muhammad, Satan also cringes in fear at the sight of the cross. Read this true Exorcism here Proverbs 30:4 (700 B.C.): "Who hath ascended up into heaven or descended? Who hath gathered the wind in His fists? Who hath bound the waters in a garment? Who hath established all the ends of the Earth? What is His name, and what is His son's name, if thou canst tell?" (Psalm 2:11-12) Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Excuse me, but non-Christians who write the history of the times who say Jesus was crucified? But Mohammed says the writers of the Bible lied...but never once did the illiterate man read what non-Christian leaders wrote.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Pthena who writes on this forum sometimes is someone I know who is a very spiritual person who I would go to for advice and he had a vision and had Jesus come into his room except he brought someone else with him which was a bit of a surprise but he says it was Mohammad, which sort of makes sense considering he ascended into heaven, supposedly the same heaven where Jesus went.
When I found this out, I encouraged him to come and register on this site to post about it. I don't think he got too good of a reception but maybe the ones who would accept it got it, but just in case, I'm repeating it now.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Do you really read the Bible or do you just listen to what other Muslims tell you? I think you do not read it.

I am the author of two extensive works on comparative religion - written 15 years ago. I would say I am well versed in the Bible. And all other religious works for that matter. Don't need Wikipedia for quotes here.

Islam says that Jesus did not die. So, again --Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead.

Yes, the Qur'an states that. CATEGORICALLY. Muhammad did not claim the Gospel is true. GOD DID. In the Qur'an.
And he said the Injil (Gospel) revealed to Jesus. Not the BIOGRAPHIES written about him by anonymous authors decades later. The NT "Gospels" are not the Gospel OF Jesus, they are books ABOUT Jesus.

Excuse me, but non-Christians who write the history of the times who say Jesus was crucified? But Mohammed says the writers of the Bible lied...but never once did the illiterate man read what non-Christian leaders wrote.

57 trillion people can say one thing - it can still not be quite as it seems. Yes, they saw someone being crucified - but that does not mean Jesus Christ, the Messenger of God was it, or that he DIED.

Your own "accounts" on this - you know, the ones written by those ANONYMOUS people - CONTRADICT each other on the story.

If it was such a "fact" - how come they cannot even agree on his "last words"?

Conjecture.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. - 4:157

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I am the author of two extensive works on comparative religion - written 15 years ago. I would say I am well versed in the Bible. And all other religious works for that matter. Don't need Wikipedia for quotes here.

Islam says that Jesus did not die. So, again --Islam has proven to be false; because Muhammad claimed the Gospel is true, and all 4 Gospels (Injil) testify that Jesus died and rose from the dead.

Yes, the Qur'an states that. CATEGORICALLY. Muhammad did not claim the Gospel is true. GOD DID. In the Qur'an.
And he said the Injil (Gospel) revealed to Jesus. Not the BIOGRAPHIES written about him by anonymous authors decades later. The NT "Gospels" are not the Gospel OF Jesus, they are books ABOUT Jesus.

57 trillion people can say one thing - it can still not be quite as it seems. Yes, they saw someone being crucified - but that does not mean Jesus Christ, the Messenger of God was it, or that he DIED.

Your own "accounts" on this - you know, the ones written by those ANONYMOUS people - CONTRADICT each other on the story.

If it was such a "fact" - how come they cannot even agree on his "last words"?

Conjecture.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not. - 4:157

Let me ask this, who corrupted the Bible and when? It is easy to say "his followers" but if Allah revealed this, surely Allah would have known their names.

Who did it? When did they do it?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Let me ask this, who corrupted the Bible and when? It is easy to say "his followers" but if Allah revealed this, surely Allah would have known their names.

Who did it? When did they do it?

Are you asking about specific parts, or in general?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join