It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JFK the last true president of the United states

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

John F. Kennedy was sworn in as the 35th President at noon on January 20, 1961 . “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”, was a famous quote from his inaugural address.

Unfortunately the president already upset part of the establishment on that first day, asking the nations of the world to join together to fight “common enemies of man: tyranny, poverty, disease, and war itself.

And the young president didn’t stop there either. During a speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association in New York City, April 27, 1961, JFK warned the American people of secret societies and emplored the media to be vigilent against them. Illuminati Conspiracy theorists claim this speech set in motion plans to eliminate JFK…

JFK SECRET SOCIETY SPEECH

shortly before jfk was assassinated he had printed $4 billion dollars worth of non-interest bearing money which meant he began to chop at the profits of the vultures. Interest free money means the national debt is eliminated and the power of the international banking element is broken. So to prevent Kennedy from abolishing the illegal Fed, he was assassinated. Coincidence? As soon as the traitor Johnson was in office, he recalled all the debt free notes and continued your country in the same path of ruin.

this seems where america become the corrupt warmongering state it is today no offence btw Americans just need to realise since JFK was terminated the fed reserve will try to make sure nothing like that happens again.U.S presidents today are pre selected. Americans might get the choice to pick which one but they already have the fittings for the puppet strings to be quickly attached.

your only option is to try and use your right to the 5th amendment and try over throw them.if you ever want a corruption free fair country again.

admin edit: PLEASE us "ex tags" when posting content from external sites.
edit on 1-9-2012 by Springer because: added ex tags

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Yes from what I have researched JFK was one of them who had a turn of conscience.
A very brave man - He is not or will not ever be forgotten.
I guess declaring to end the FED and throw the criminals in jail was the last straw for them the criminal elite
edit on 8-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
He was going to abolish the CIA as well.

A brave man. A great president.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I believe JFK offered to work WITH the Russians to put a man on the moon also. I know he had a weakness for the ladies and pills(because of a bad back), but every man has his faults.

Ron Paul is the closest candidate we have had to Jfk since then.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SupersonicSerpent

What you wrote refers to the rogue factions that exist within the construct of our worldly governments. These rogue factions participate in secret oaths. What we call TPTB are no more than individuals who maintain secret oaths which are in conflict with their public oaths. Therefore, TPTB are always in conflict - with themselves and the adversaries who oppose them. In fact - conflict is the raison d'être of TPTB.

JFK's last prepared speech.
Remarks Prepared for Delivery at the Trade Mart in Dallas, November 22, 1963

www.jfklibrary.org...

We in this country, in this generation, are--by destiny rather than choice--the watchmen on the walls of world freedom. We ask, therefore, that we may be worthy of our power and responsibility, that we may exercise our strength with wisdom and restraint, and that we may achieve in our time and for all time the ancient vision of "peace on earth, good will toward men." That must always be our goal, and the righteousness of our cause must always underlie our strength. For as was written long ago: "except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain."

edit on 1/8/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: grammar

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SupersonicSerpent
During a speech before the American Newspaper Publishers Association in New York City, April 27, 1961, JFK warned the American people of secret societies and emplored the media to be vigilent against them. Illuminati Conspiracy theorists claim this speech set in motion plans to eliminate JFK…

This was not a speech against Secret Societies but an admonishment for more secrecy from the press in wake of the failed Bay of Pigs invasion. It should also be noted that President Kennedy himself was a member of a 'secret society'.

edit on 8-1-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

John F. Kennedy was sworn in as the 35th President at noon on January 20, 1961 . “Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country”, was a famous quote from his inaugural address.

The sentence you've quoted is the oft' quoted sentence from JFK's Inaugural speech, but this is an out of context quote which has too often been used to sell People on the idea of some sort of obligation to country, i.e., collective. However, JFK continues that thought with more:

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.

Far from being a clarion call to collectivism, it is a grand call for individualism and a reminder of the profound vigilance every individual must keep to ensure that the march towards the freedom of humanity not be derailed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I've always been undecided about Kennedy. He may have been just another link in the NWO chain

In September 1961, President John Kennedy delivered a speech at UN headquarters in New York in which he presented the United States program for complete disarmament of the entire world - except for the United Nations which would become the only military power on earth. Entitled "Freedom From War," the Kennedy three-stage plan was designed to be implemented over many years. It called for all nations to give up their military power while arming the United Nations. The final step stated: "progressive controlled disarmament ... would proceed to a point where no state would have the military power to challenge the progressively strengthened UN Peace Force."

The document also calls for the disarming of citizens.

www.unwatch.com...

He was assasinated to cover something, it's just what that is that I question.

edit on 8-1-2012 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by isyeye

He was assasinated for to cover something, it's just what that is that I question.

Data. Pure data. For the illuminated.

From and including: Friday, November 22, 1963

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

It should also be noted that President Kennedy himself was a member of a 'secret society'.

Really? Which one?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Highly enlightened way of putting USA today in perspective.

S & F, best AT thread of 2012 so far imo!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by haveblue
Really? Which one?

The Knights of Columbus.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

The sentence you've quoted is the oft' quoted sentence from JFK's Inaugural speech, but this is an out of context quote which has too often been used to sell People on the idea of some sort of obligation to country, i.e., collective. However, JFK continues that thought with more:

And so, my fellow Americans: ask not what your country can do for you - ask what you can do for your country.

My fellow citizens of the world: ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.

Finally, whether you are citizens of America or citizens of the world, ask of us the same high standards of strength and sacrifice which we ask of you. With a good conscience our only sure reward, with history the final judge of our deeds, let us go forth to lead the land we love, asking His blessing and His help, but knowing that here on earth God's work must truly be our own.

Far from being a clarion call to collectivism, it is a grand call for individualism and a reminder of the profound vigilance every individual must keep to ensure that the march towards the freedom of humanity not be derailed.

Yes ask not what you can do for your country ask those you have elected to be honest and noble and represent those who elected them for you shall be held to account. Defend the weak, guard against tyranny - just do your freeking job as a servant of the people who have been brainwashed by those with deceit in their hearts.

Tollerance is key -respect of the individual - non encroahment of ones own personal agenda over others more feeble of mind.

Cultivation of co operation for the common good over self interest bla bla bla Amen
edit on 8-1-2012 by artistpoet because: because

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I believe yes he was and fell victim to a CIA coup.
edit on 9-1-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

JFK warned the American people of secret societies

He was talking about the Soviet Union and communism, something which is widely accepted now. Here's the entire speech he made at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City.

Those who believe he was really talking about secret societies haven't taken the time to research.

Edit to add: It's also worth pointing out that, from the looks of it, the OP has copied content from other sources and is passing them off as his own in the opening post, these sources can be found here:

www.hypedworld.com...

www.scionofzion.com...
edit on 9-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I have to disagree I think if you read his wording and this quote it will show he was talking about the Media and the collaboration of media and Gov.

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.

here immediately after he mentions secrecy and secret societies John goes on to mention the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment" of what? "dangers" dangers that are used to "Justify" the lies.

Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment.

here again he mentions "closed society" then speaks of our nation and its traditions. the speaks of "grave danger" of an "announced" again pointing to the media. He goes on with the need for security and its meaning being used by those who want to "expand" or change the meaning of security to the limits of "official" meaning Gov. "censorship and concealment" from my understanding this can only pertain to the US and its media. as the Soviet Union and communism were not very secret but heavily used to scare the US people as seen by the "Red Scare" of the time.

That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know."

this the end of this quote I think his point is clear when he says "sensor the news to stifle dissent" something we are blatantly seeing in our countries media today. he refers to "our mistakes" and "public facts" more related to our country and media.

But I do ask every publisher, every editor, and every newsman in the nation to reexamine his own standards, and to recognize the nature of our country's peril. In time of war, the government and the press have customarily joined in an effort based largely on self-discipline, to prevent unauthorized disclosures to the enemy.

he then goes on to address the media specifically. "Government and the Press" in time of war JFK plea was for the media to recognize the our countries peril.

In time of "clear and present danger," the courts have held that even the privileged rights of the First Amendment must yield to the public's need for national security.

again here he speaks of danger then explains from who and what. the "courts" and their decision that the public's need for national security is more important than the 1st amendment.

Today no war has been declared--and however fierce the struggle may be, it may never be declared in the traditional fashion. Our way of life is under attack. Those who make themselves our enemy are advancing around the globe. The survival of our friends is in danger. And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired. If the press is awaiting a declaration of war before it imposes the self-discipline of combat conditions, then I can only say that no war ever posed a greater threat to our security. If you are awaiting a finding of "clear and present danger," then I can only say that the danger has never been more clear and its presence has never been more imminent.

he now speaks of OUR the US way of life which was not under attack from communism still on topic he is referring to secret societies and media.
"the survival of our friends is in danger" he does not mean those under threat to communism or Vietnam and makes that clear when he says "And yet no war has been declared, no borders have been crossed by marching troops, no missiles have been fired." this is clearly not the conflict in Vietnam.

Then addressing the press and their lack of covering the war and lies of Gov. waiting for a declaration before self discipline. then he talks of another "war" being a "threat to our security" the "clear and present danger,"of which he has just been speaking of. and its presence being imminent...

i think today this relates to everything that is going on in our Gov. and media to control and censor the American people.

with respect RA -W1LL and 15 characters left

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kawika
He was going to abolish the CIA as well.

A brave man. A great president.

That is why I have always said that Bush senior had a hand in it. He was there that day.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Or perhaps he was the first of the current trend...but one that didn't work out very well...

When John F. Kennedy was asked about the level of involvement and influence that his father had held in his razor-thin presidential victory, JFK would joke that on the eve before the election, his father had asked him the exact number of votes he would need to win—there was no way he was paying "for a landslide".

en.wikipedia.org...

...and he didn't return the favours that his Daddy paid for.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yes he was the last real president in the sense that he wasn't handpicked by the establishment. It's been downhill since then. The 2 party system continues to trick voters into think they are making a difference by voting for the candidate that is more in line with their values, when in fact all the candidates (republican and democrat) have the same stances on the issues that really matter to the powers that be (war/oil). Look even fox news has begun to figure this scam out. Who would have thunk it??

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
As much as some people will try to argue I would say it was Jimmy Carter. Sure his presidency may not be a shining example, but there were so many things working against him that it would have been almost impossible to succeed. He is guided by a strong moral compass and has always stuck by his convictions. While it may be to easy to mock his run as president, when it comes down to it I think he is the type of man we'd all like to see sitting in the Oval Office. I also feel that his Law Day speech is one of the most remarkable speeches given by a US politician.

Jimmy Carter's Law Day Address - May 4, 1974
edit on 1/9/2012 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join