It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another School Shooting...Gov't Conspiracy?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I was just watching the news and another school shooting has been reported at New Orleans High School. Is this a conspiracy to take away our rights to bear arms? Check out this link. It's pretty informative.
cuttingedge.org...

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   
When did this happen? I havent heard anything on the news.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here's an excerpt of that post, if it's too long for you:

"As a result of these personal research experiences, I am acutely aware of the potential misuse of H.A.A.R.P. technology for the implementation of electronic global mind control. Certain types of electromagnetic signals can induce visual and auditory effects when the field around the head or body is at the right frequency, intensity, and modulation levels." [Dr. Begich, p. 6; Emphasis added]

"What could a nation, or a conspiracy, do with a weapon that can 'fry' men's minds? What if you could induce emotions, fear, or rage, at will? What if you could do it over a large area? whole cities? even entire continents? The human brain works in the same extremely low frequency range that H.A.A.R.P. will be broadcasting. This may give H.A.A.R.P.'s operators the ability to send radio messages directly into the heads of millions of people. H.A.A.R.P. could possibly be used used to produce emotions on demand, perhaps even send words. What if your sufficiently large transmitter, the H.A.A.R.P. array, or something larger still, could put 'thoughts' directly into people's heads? Thoughts like 'surrender' or 'obey'.?" [Smith, p. 10]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I'm not sure when exactly, I just saw it scrolling accross the bottom of the screen of Fox News.-I think they said that they were still looking into it or something?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   
one killed, three injured at a school shooting at jackson something high school in new orleans, suspect left premises and is being sought by authorities. apparently a hit and run, maybe successful unlike other school shootings it seems to be planned, while not effective in terms of numbers affected, he'd still be able to do it again ya?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cassini
"Is this a conspiracy to take away our rights to bear arms?"

If I was your President the first thing I`d do is take away your right to bare arms. It is the most ridiculous thing having an armed population.

Its sad that this has happened again but saying that the site you linked to has the right of this is sad. It does n`t take a genius to work out that letting everyone have guns is a bad idea and eventually will have bad consequencs.

I'm proud to say that if you were my president and tried to take my weapons I'd do everything possible to place a bullet in your brain, as my Founding Fathers would have me do. If I were to stop and think to myself, "Gee, which knows what's best for my country's survival, the Founding Fathers or some loopy Brit on the internet?" I'm going with the guys who, with God's help, built a nation. You letting your trap-trap yap-yap about something that is not your culture or your undestanding. Be careful. Most people here would tell you that NOT allowing the citizens to own weapons allows such situations as despots and tyranny. As a matter of fact, that is what the Founding Fathers had in mind.

As far as HAARP being used to control a mind to do that, how could it be used selectively? If the control was that certain, wouldn't there have been more than one person lose rationality and start shooting?

There may be a conspiracy at work, but I think its the intentional push toward moral decay, using such tools as the idiot box and public education.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yall need to chill with the ideas of conspiracy to get rid of the second amendment thingy. just accept the fact that some people have overwhelming personal problems and will break, and then they do things like this, to show their not weak or something. i don't understand psychology much, but i know that it is a screaming out. using HAARP and stuff as an excessive gov't plot? no! while not beyond the bounds of possibility, it would be easier for the cia or something to pay off some angry kid to do it, instead of taking a chance on screwing up and frying a whole crapload of people.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
TC, I don`t like guns and I don`t see the point in everyone being able to carry them.

The arguement that not being allowed this leads to despotism and tyranny is uite patently silly. An armed civilian is still no match for a trained soldier, in an APC or tank. If someone wants that I`m sure they will do it whether or not you have a gun.

You think something is an essential part of your freedoms but in todays world (the one you live in) there is no need for this. Your founding fathers would be horrified if they knew what had happened.

As to being *careful* I don`t really give a toss. Americans and others seem well able to voice their opinions about things they so obviously have no clue about. If you think the necessity of gun carrying is just your national issue and that someone outside has no chance of understanding it you are wrong.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
ak 47? holy crap

shooting in the cajun city

at least there weren't that many dead, but one is still too much. i want to know a motive damnit.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This is "strange ".

When it come to abortion, I hear " right to chose ".
When it come to guns, I hear " guns kills, so banned guns ".

Policy makers and peoples who are anti-guns are often pro-abortion. If they were taking care of lives, as they are saying, they wouldn't say ban the guns and do abortion.The would say " SAVE LIVES, SO DON'T DO ABORTION ". But no, it's far more easy to say that guns are killing many peoples.OTH, these anti-guns forget to tell us how many peoples are dieing, each years, with these so-called " right to chose " (abortions) laws ! This is a #ing genocide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks the liberals !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm 100% sure.When we will not have any guns at home, we'll see stormtroopers everywhere.

I remember this film, with Christophe Lambert, " Fortress ", where he's playing a former UN Spec Forces Cpt, who's sent in a prison. The USA are under a UN dictatorial control, and peoples are allowed to have only 1 kid.

Don't touch my gun ! Or you'll give me a good reason to use it ! And I don't mind if it's written or not in a Constitution.If I want to have a gun, I have a gun. Point !

The US Founding Fathers knew something that many forget.That's why they gave to the US citizens the right to own a gun.

They just did one mistake. They had to write " It's a Constitutional OBLIGATION to own a gun, and not a Constitutional Right to own a gun ".

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
we'll write our own one, all the same stuff BUT fridays are part of the weekend, and every time someone on the mets or yankees hits a home run, the torch on the statue of liberty will be replaced with a flamethrower, everytime they hit a home run it'll torch up!!!! taxes can be able to have dogs as dependants

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   

TC, I don`t like guns and I don`t see the point in everyone being able to carry them.

The arguement that not being allowed this leads to despotism and tyranny is uite patently silly. An armed civilian is still no match for a trained soldier, in an APC or tank. If someone wants that I`m sure they will do it whether or not you have a gun.

You wrong and TC has right.

In 1942, Belgium ( my country ) was under nazi occupation. Belgium had a 9 million population. And to keep them under their control, the nazis ordered to everybody to bring back their guns/pistol/revolver/rifle/knives to the nazis authority.

Do you know how many German soldier were necessary to keep my country under control ? 12000 ! TWELVE THOUSANDS ! 12000 soldiers were controling a 9 million peoples country. And you know, they had airfighters, tanks, half-tracks with machine guns and so on......

Do you really think that 12k or even 120k soldiers can, indefinitely, keeping under their control, a well armed population who don't want to surrend ? Even if they have tanks and heavy machine-guns ?

12000 soldiers to keep under control 9 million peoples. Think about it !!!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm not saying that HAARP is mind control. I have no proof of that. However, the people behind this site have worked in military intellegence as well as having a ex-32 degree mason. If you read some of the other articles on thier site(by the way they aren't the ONLY ones suggesting this mind control theory), you don't toss out the theory without more research. So mind control sounds like science fiction. Ever watch tv?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
"Policy makers and peoples who are anti-guns are often pro-abortion."

Definitely not one of those.

"I'm 100% sure.When we will not have any guns at home, we'll see stormtroopers everywhere."

Just don`t see it. If I were a stormtrooper (so to speak) the last thing that would worry me is some silly civilian with a gun or even a few thousand. Look at the way the modern military functions and how successful it is. Do you seriously think anyone taking over would be bothered with a few pissy civilians. It might mean increased resistance but ultimately it would n`t mean jack.

UP your in Belgium right? How many people in Germany, France, Spain etc have guns?

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
and the possibilities for controlling and destroying brains is definately possible. i just don't belive that this situation would warrant that much resources. a dude with an anger against society and an AK seemed to be enough for today. i belive haarp could be used for mind control, however it'd more likely use that function on leaders of enemy countries than a lone ranger with an assault rifle.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This BS is the result of a Politically Correct age in the 90s. If parents were not afraid to disapline during those times those brats would never even have thought about causeing trouble. But they didnt have anything to worry about cause mommy and daddy won't spank me.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 02:56 PM
link   

1) Definitely not one of those.

2) If I were a stormtrooper (so to speak) the last thing that would worry me is some silly civilian with a gun or even a few thousand.

3) UP your in Belgium right? How many people in Germany, France, Spain etc have guns?

1)

2) Did you read my post ? 12k soldiers to keeping under control 9 million peoples...........

3) Until 2000, +/- 10% had guns. Since to 2001, it climbed to +/- 30/35 %.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
2) did n`t see it I was writing at the time did n`t see it until just now. You have a point with the example made but in todays world I`m not so sure. Using your example I`ll concede you may be right but I`m not convinced.

"Until 2000, +/- 10% had guns. Since to 2001, it climbed to +/- 30/35 %.
"

Blimey thats alot. I`m truly stunned.

AF1

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The whole point of the second amendment is for when they take away the first one. How can you be heard if they take away the most basic rights, and you have no way of getting your point across. Sometimes force is necessary, and one day we may need to use our guns.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
They have been going on since the early 90's. It was thought to be just a "black problem" so noone paid attention to it. But as soon as it happens in middle america it's a national crisis.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join