It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM :: FAIL :: By George Stephanopoulos & Mike Huckabee(?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
[color=gold]

...Romney May Run Table to Nomination

By George Stephanopoulos

"[Romney] could be well be on his way to running the tables in the first several states and if that happens, it's going to be very difficult to catch up to him," Huckabee told me this morning on "This Week."

[color=gold]The keywords there are COULD/MAY/IF. AND IF that's the case the other candidates will just try harder getting the word out.

"I think depending on whether Romney wins New Hampshire and South Carolina, if he should win those two, go to Florida and win there, there may be some folks who limp along for a while," Huckabee added. "I don't see how they catch up with him if he runs the table in those early states."

[color=gold]Here we go again... WHETHER/IF/MAY FINALLY, I can agree with Mike, "I don't see" yes, indeed you blind fool. Blind leading the blind.

I spoke with the former Arkansas governor from the stage of last night's ABC News presidential debate in Manchester, N.H. - the same stage I spoke to him from four years ago days before the 2008 New Hampshire primary, following his own surprise win in Iowa.

[color=gold]A win in Iowa means nothing as it's an over blown straw poll which the Gov. of Iowa stated would be a bad indicator especially if Ron Paul won there. The Gov. diminished Iowa's own impotence.

*/foolish scoffing here: Wow, on that very same stage! AND, AND, Huckabee is still a looser.
He considered that he might win in 2008 and he still can't pick a winner.
Don't allow him to persuade in any way, shape or form. Huckabee should be back on the farm pickin' cotton or peanuts.

ATS'ers are better at picking WINNERS, at least MOST have better commentary.

But, HEY, Mike thanks for trying to tell us what to think, Looseh!/*

/rant off : Thanks for watching!

edit on 1·8·12 by DrMattMaddix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I had to take 18 minutes to watch the video before I commented...but here it is:

No doubt there is a real push in this race...and the push seems to come from the media...and those that finance the media.

Dr. Ron Paul makes things simple enough for my 11 year old daughter to understand...so that leaves me questioning the rest of this country...why are you not getting it?

Anyway...great thread and video...S & F 'ed!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by DrMattMaddix

I had to take 18 minutes to watch the video before I commented...but here it is:

No doubt there is a real push in this race...and the push seems to come from the media...and those that finance the media.

Dr. Ron Paul makes things simple enough for my 11 year old daughter to understand...so that leaves me questioning the rest of this country...why are you not getting it?

Anyway...great thread and video...S & F 'ed!

Agreed... my 10 year old daughter understands everything Ron Paul says because it's in plain English... yet every time someone else speaks she turns to me and asks "what is he talking about" and the explanation is always far lengthier than the initial response... yet Dr. Paul is "a crazy person" for being able to clearly make his point in the time allotted even though he's constantly interrupted...

new topics

join