It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Since the Solstice on 21st I have my energy levels have been all over the place. Particularly last night and today I have just felt...aware I guess. I have been extremely hungry for the past few days. Usually I don't eat very much (not sure why.)

I have had more head aches since the new year started than I have had in a week period for a very long time. And the usual dose of 2 aspirins does nothing for it.

My sleep has been all over the place as well. Some days I am fully fine and awake but most days totally lethargic. Then when it comes time to sleep I either can't at all or Its like the the moment I fall asleep its time to wake up.

My wife is also pregnant with our first child. Then growing energy of that being, and my constant channeling of love to it; combined with conscious physical awareness of the coming changes and the rate at which it all seems to amplify is really taking its toll.

But I know it is all necessary. I have no fear and complete and total love. I am ready for the shift and whatever comes with it.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Midyew because: misspelled word. lathargic and lethargic.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I've been feeling not as usual, sleeplessness and hazy. For me wouldn't attribute normally other than the events going on in life, however yeah it's been coming on strong this time-sensitive time of year and seems this has been the most hazy.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This thread is like that guy who had a t.v. show about how he was contacting people's dead relatives from beyond the grave. (coincidence)

Everything we experience is done so by electric signals pulsing through neurons. Humans, being of one species, all have emotions and cognitive functions based on a similar template. We all feel everything all the time. Considering the population of Earth will soon reach seven billion people, how many people do you think just recently felt or experienced any one of the things talked about in this thread? Half a billion, one billion, perhaps several billion people? We're all made of pure energy, our bodies, the dirt outside, the sky above and the computer screen we look at. There is still yet to be evidence of unknown energies influencing people mentally. If that were true the likeliest culprit might be electromagnetic shifts in the Earth's mantle?

The simplest answer is still that this is all just a part of human behavior. I've felt all sorts of strange emotions, had wacky dreams that could have infinite meanings and been struggling with food consumption for a solid 15 years. If anything I've been increasingly optimistic over the past few months.
edit on 9-1-2012 by Dystopiaphiliac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Count me in as yet another member eerily surprised, yet strangely comforted by the fact that so many others feel a bit "off" recently. I just spoke about a feeling that something is imminent with my family and they echoed the sentiment. We theorized it could be the weather, the season, the holiday letdown, and the simple passing of tbe year. I also suggested it could be a case of 2012-itis, a general apprehension ingrained by all the hype thst is so reminiscent of what happened in 2000.

But, taking me out of my comfort zone, is the fact that I have noticed so many "synchronicities." I literally forgot the word "coincidence" in my struggle to describe what is happening, because it seems too prevalent to just be dismissed. Whether it is simply the social dynamics of human behavior or something more ethereal, it is definitely a little unsettling.

At the root of it I have a powerful feeling that if we are to be successful moving forward we need to re-evalute tolerance; becoming less tolerant of the arrogance and ignorance of not only others, but of ourselves, in order to spare enough to truly band together for the common good. In essence, it feels like a reckoning none of us will survive unscathed, being forced to reconcile with who we really are if we are to survive.

Of course that could merely be the anthropomorphisising of an emotional drive to become better through New Year's resolutions comically counterposed to the supposed end of the world, but what do I know?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

That feeling of not really existing here anymore and anticipating a sort of going home. I feel it as well. I do not know what "home" is yet at the same time know exactly what it is. It's not part of this dimension. I can't "know" what it is within these 3rd dimensional constraints yet. But I know what it is.

Doe that make any sense at all?

link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Strange.. yesterday i tried to meditate for the first time ever... Worked real hard at it... the reason was that i wanted to debunk this vid about "Astral Projection", see if it was real or not, since it sounds so awesome..

Didn´t work though.

Anyway here is the vid.

Doubt this has anything to do with it...

link   
Well normally I'd keep out of a "metaphysics" thread, but this caught my attention since I did feel something...
This whole past week I had a huge bout of hypochondria (which I've had for a while, but not that bad) and horrible insomnia, and just an all around crap feeling. Then, last night almost miraculously I told myself that I'd get better...and I did. I'm not sure if I've just willed my fears away or if there's some extranatural reason for this, but today I've been in such a good mood and had such a solid sleep that I'm just overall happy. I don't even want to feel like I did last week, and I've made a decision to make life more about family and friends and just living life without worries.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Think I might have to jump on the band wagon for this one. I thought I was having some personal issues as I am afraid or anxious about something but feel powerless against it.
Cant put my finger on it but it feels like I did something and I am waiting for the consequences to take hold.
I havnt left the house in three days (except for milk, ciggies and the dog walk).

Im feeling like there is doom on the way and I feel there is something I can do, just do not know what that is. Horrible feeling of being in Limbo.

Interesting thread, could it just be the January blues??

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by NightShift

You wrote an excellent post that really resonated with me.

Yes, there is a strange kind of comfort in knowing (some) others are feeling a bit confounded too.

This is a terrific thread.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

if you're trying to meditate you'll never get there

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Just adding here....

For what it is worth.... Last night the wife and I were hanging out with some close friends. We all had an energy about us. We stayed up talking till 0530 and would coment on our moods and the "energy" around the room and how it was different... just my 2

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thats so strange because i had a incredible feeling last night. I was just sitting there watching t.v.
All the sudden i had a bad and very strong sensation, I had to go outside and have a smoke because it
agitated me that much. But all the sudden an overwhelming happy sensation happened and i "new it would be okay"

Something is going to happen sooner then later, and everyone feels it some stronger then others, and some that just don't want to acknowledge it. But there's one thing no one can deny, something is going to happen in the soon future weather it be good or bad, but what?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
For my little piece..

My appetite has also drastically decreased, yet energy levels have been better.

The past 2 weeks i have had a very hard time sleeping. It feels as if i just lay there in this void downloading information. I am not dreaming, yet i see a fast slide show of colors and images.

My dreams are just weird and very lucid.

I am continually getting visions of aliens, which is bringing some fear.

The pressure in the center of my head is back and makes me feel high.

I feel like this pulsing energy over the past two days, which has made electronics go haywire.

The energy i feel in my hands and feet is stronger, a pleasant tingling sensation.

I also feel like i'm devolving a mental illness lol but take comfort in the belief of the shift!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Midyew

Yes!! It makes perfect sense! even what i heard, i cant say it was male or female..God or otherwise, i cant say what "home" is exactly. But i know thats where im meant to be. I feel a pull on the inside, You know when you dont want to watch something bad that is about to happen you close your eyes you disconnect, thats what i feel my spirit is trying to do when it comes to earth. Ive been having bizzare dreams lately..end of the world ones but thats nothing new..except i did dream germany had a hand in it the last time. But i think maybe im reliving parts of my past lives in my dreams of late. Im a female yet i dreamed i was a male native american who was killed by being captured. it was all very vivid but this is not the thread to talk about it. My point is though is that lately and not just because of the energy shifts more and more people are waking up. My thing is , if im being asked to come home, lol how do i really make that happen? The answer is 42.LOL BUT I SUCK AT MATH!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The hermit inside me has been more vocal lately. Been having strong 'get away from it all' urges, although I can't pinpoint it to any rational reason. I suppose, like others, I am anticipating something, but what that something is I can't be sure.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I had something about California. Not good. Hope not.
Years ago I hit that Texas massacre, dead on, I was there in dream. Was shocked when saw in news what had happened.

link   
reply to post by AnUnfoundDoor

Yeah, a very big part of me just wants to split town. But why? And to where? I don't really know...

My "logical" self keeps telling me I need to stay put, need to keep slogging along in this mind numbing rat-race, and that things are crazy everywhere.

But the urge to bolt is strong - and growing stronger by the day. It's making me very restless and agitated.

I totally relate to what you are saying.

link   
Insanely vivid dreams, sleep disturbances, can't sleep in my bed even. This is the past three days. Anxiety through the roof, putting in a call to my Pych in the AM... when will it stop?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

I to have felt this for quite some time. I have eaten a significantly less amount and still keep my energy up.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I've been staying up late and then suddenly getting sleepy without much warning at times. That was strange just a matter of minutes ago, I was dozing off in front of my pc and then suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. There isn't anyone in this room to tap my shoulder that I can see that is. A number of females I met last night seemed more aggressive than normal in refusing to leave me alone. Some others looked drained of energy.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join