It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I had to jump in because I am feeling ya'll on all accounts.

Now that we have the awareness, what should we do? I'm ready for the next step, any ideas?

Also, anybody cold or in a constant state of shivers?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
It is currently 4.49am here.
3rd night without sleep.
been feeling so strange and restless past week or so but last night was the worst.
Quite tired but lying awake unable to sleep (not usually a problem for me as I love sleeping) slept from 9.00am till 11.30 am this morning and having the same trouble tonight, woke at 11.30am and wrote down vivid dream in which no one was who they appeared to be.

Having vivid thoughts while awake, oddly enough remembering people I know who have died over the years, faces I had forgotten are now popping into my thoughts unbidden. It feels like I am sometimes sitting through a movie of my life the past few days and I am exhausted now. My brain feels like an engine that has been running hot for too long.
Very interesting reading about others experiences last night. Thanks for the thread I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like something has changed.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Indeed, I felt the shift also. Starting last night and all day today. I wouldnt say im depressed but i am definately more quite and comsumed with random intense feelings..Ive had that crying feeling all day and just havent managed to shed a tear lol. Its not a bad cry or a good cry its just a feeling of release. You know i know everyone is going to think im nuts when i say this, but ive expirenced many things before however last night had the be the most bizzare and actually the most pleasant.

I couldnt take my eyes off the stars and the moon last night and if it wasent for the rain/storm clouds tonight id be out there looking now. I always seem to be drawn to looking at the sky mostly at night but during the day as well. Anyway I was just admiring the sky last night when i started to just hear a message..a message of love it so happens. I dont get lots of those.lol mostly familiar with the negative energy in this world so this was quite refreshing. I heard the words " come home" and i started feeling sensations like happiness that i couldnt even begin the understand fully was out there in the universe somewhere..that perhaps the loving energy for the most part has left this planet. I have to be honest i feel like im not even really living on earth anymore..im exsisting and im anticipating "going home" to a place where there is freedom of soul. where there is love and where we can be the best we can be.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
i felt something last night too, positive though. But i dont attribute it to some shift though

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Just run across this thread. Last night around 9 cst(give or take a couple hours), I had this new sensation I would vaguely compare to a feeling of weightlessness or feeling of an upward pull for about 10 to 15 seconds. Enjoyable. Kind of freaked me out. The ol' lady had just started talking about an article on repentance when it hit me. Kind of thought/hoped it was a sign.
edit on 8-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have had exactly what you describe starting on Christmas day and lasting for around 5 days. I ate very little food, (weird for me and especially at aChristmas). I had practically no sleep and just felt alive and awake which was great! I got up and went for walks I felt psychic and could almost read minds. It was a great intense feeling and the second revelation I've had in my time. I was not going to bother telling many others about it but saw this thread and thought I'd share with you guys too. Good luck with it too.

I also had some inspiration from the tarot cards... nuber one the Magician.
The Magician=we are empowered to create from the light, with the light, into the light. the magician is the number 1, again beginnings, potential and the power undivided to create using the vast array of resources we have available to us. undivided we stand and accomplish even the most challenging tasks.
buddhalaugh.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Change of shift??? This explains a lot of things that have been happening with me lately I guess. The last few months I've been a little depressed and feeling weird emotions like one day I'm feeling good but want to be alone and the other bad and wanting to be alone. Also, lost of appetite and insomnia increased in the last month, especially around Christmas time and from that time on. I don't know...I've been having bad feelings about the near future and I had many deja vus in my lifetime. But is is no deja vu, this is more like a feeling, a certain feeling that something really bad in going to happen soon, but in a global scale. It's so intense it sort of gives me headaches. Also, just for the record, in the last couple years I've been practicing meditation and telekinesis which may have open some chakras and maybe this is the reason why I'm more sentitive to energies now than before. But anyways, great post. I like to hear stuff like this, straight from the mind, heart and soul. Peace to everyone and let's try to gather more ideas on what's going on.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
ive been finding my thoughts bothersome.Sometimes I just let go. And be with no thought for a few minutes. And meditation has also gotten "easier". I get to the mindless state rather quickly now

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
Ive been procrastinating starting a cleaner, purer life for about 2 years now. Today I woke up with energy to turn my idea on. Tomorrow I start my new cleaner life, it shall be interesting.

I feel the energy.

I have been posting about this very issue on my facebook for weeks. Even to the point of openly asking everyone if they have noticed a change in me. I am somewhat relieved to read this thread. THANK YOU OP!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I'm sleeping alright now - but for a few weeks prior to this I was not.

I feel a tremendous disconnect from things right now. Spacey. Foggy. Unable to focus. My hermit-like tendencies are getting the better of me.

Depression? Definitely.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
JUST a theory but could it be related to the apparent lack of winter in the northern hemisphere.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankieNinja

Could be, but my brother and I were speaking about that the other day. When it's grey and overcast, still feels like the winter blahs - despite the lack of snow (where I am.)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth

Odd this morning I got up and mentioned to my better half how strange I was feeling last night and that I had bad dreams all night long. Hmm

I rarely have had nightmares but every single night for about two months now I have had nightmares every single night. Plus although my normal dreams do not real often include people close to me, all my family are in these nightmares. the nightmares are not about any one thing they are all extremely different . I also have began this last year to wake fully at 3 am-4am usually around 3 or 3.30 and then fully awake i can't go back to sleep until about 5 AM always every single morning!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow! a chill went up my arm. I had to create this account just for this thread. But I too have not slept in days with only 2 maybe 2 1/2 hours sleep. I can only fall asleep in the day time 8-9 a.m.. Also had 2 vivid dreams "ect"... I find it strange other people are going through similar things at the same time.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
One of my friends wasn't being as cuddly and was getting all distant on me. She blames it on her grandma that passed away a year from now. I dunno what feeling that I had, but it feels like that I want to go out and explore more, free myself from my body (astral project) I urged myself to buy some cd's that can help achieve astral projection, I have that urge to do just that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

The only weird thing that happened to me last night was this weird low pitch pulsing sound that I had to block out with ear plugs. Then I had a really weird dream about a catastrophe that happened . A huge flood that took out everything, but no one was hurt. Then as I was about to ask if this meant we could collect unemployment seeing as our workplace was gone, I woke up.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Actually I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but this morning I wokeup with a gigantic headache and my ears were ringing stronger/louder than I ever felt it before.

Things around me just felt different somehow. My first thought was HAARP (passing thought though)

Has anyone else experienced these symptoms?

As I said it may or may not have anything to do with this, but I sure felt different and never heard ringing in my ears that strong before.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I haven't been eating or sleeping right for a year..

Last night was particularly restless.

It could just be the medicine i'm on and how it's pretty much ruined my internal clock.

But hey, i have been having more OBE's lately.

I had one the other day while i was taking a nap with my love. I thought it was strange because a few days before i remember thinking how i wanted to have one while he was over.

I couldn't maintain it though because i got scared and panicked!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by tw0330

I get the ear tones quite often, actually. So does my daughter.

I don't know why this occurs - have read into a few theories about it but I'm still undecided.

It's been happening (with me) since about 2008.

Headaches too. Had a doozy a few days ago. Usually centred around my left eye.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   

I slept 1 hour the night you said you didn't get much sleep which is extremely rare. I also feel like something bad is going to happen. It's been this way since...early to mid December. The only way I get the feeling to stop is the though of moving out of the city and into the northwoods--Canada-Alaska. I've been fascinated with the idea of buying cheap land in Alaska for some reason the last few weeks. Moving up there and living off the grid for the rest of my life, I'm early 30s btw.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join