It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Wow, I'm feeling like odd man (erm, woman) out. I had a noticeable change in energy yesterday, but on the downside. Hit at 1:10pm - depressed, down, drained, tired, irritable. Now I've dealt with depression & panic attacks for (I can't believe I'm saying this) decades now. This was nothing I had been hit with before. I didn't even want to talk to my mom, and I *always* talk to my mom when depression hits. I observed it analytically and could not find anything that would have triggered such an abrupt cliff. Shook it off about 10am today. I'm still baffled as to what hit me.

Related to others - sleeping? Yep having a harder time sleeping lately - just not tired most of the time. Only relationship doozy was related to the above episode - I was pickin' fights where I normally don't. I want the happy energy, double rainbow energy change y'all are mentioning here...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I'm ceratinly noticing this, as well as odd sleep habits.

Then again, I just got over a bad cold. I'm feeling more positive thab negative though.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

OMG...you know how many times I have had that exact dream...
The planets are so close it's almost as if one could fly to them on a commercial jet. weird.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm an Irish guy living in Western Australia and for the past few weeks I have been feeling different for sure! I even had a crazy vivid dream last week. I was staring up at the stars and the moon. The most real feeling dream I've had in years!

Last night was also the worst sleep I have had in years also! I've been trying to figure out all day why it was.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg
Wow, I'm feeling like odd man (erm, woman) out. I had a noticeable change in energy yesterday, but on the downside. Hit at 1:10pm - depressed, down, drained, tired, irritable. Now I've dealt with depression & panic attacks for (I can't believe I'm saying this) decades now. This was nothing I had been hit with before. I didn't even want to talk to my mom, and I *always* talk to my mom when depression hits. I observed it analytically and could not find anything that would have triggered such an abrupt cliff. Shook it off about 10am today. I'm still baffled as to what hit me.

Related to others - sleeping? Yep having a harder time sleeping lately - just not tired most of the time. Only relationship doozy was related to the above episode - I was pickin' fights where I normally don't. I want the happy energy, double rainbow energy change y'all are mentioning here...

I was U2U'ing with somebody here a few months ago who was a bit down in the dumps. Anyway I said my usual sending rainbows, he said thank you and how rainbows cheered him up...so I said back at him...right sir I am asking that when you open your curtains tomorrow morning you'll have a rainbow outside your window. I was soooo chuffed to bits when he U2U'd me next day to say there was one when he opened his curtains!
So I am going to give it another go MountainMeg...and send you a rainbow too!
Many happy rainbows to you
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Really harsh last night in Montreal. It was bordering on painful.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
You know,
I had trouble sleeping last night as well, so did my girlfriend.
And today i was just in that. "Screw everything, screw this planet, screw the oil companies, screw it all. This place is bull#!" mood.

Is that what you mean? I do that sometimes, but today seemed worse than other times. Just genuinely agitated at everything that is wrong. Too much in my brain perhaps.

Energy shift? I hope so, a good energy shift i hope.
But, a bad situation usually has to happen, in order for good to come.
edit on 8/1/12 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Woah..i couldnt sleep last night too. I felt very very wierd that night..like i didnt fit into anything!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
funny, I couldn't sleep well last night too, and I had a weird dream in the planet Mars, yeah... dream are dreams so I don't let them influence much my life, in the lunch I ate very few and couldn't stand the meat that was in my table, it was disgusting, I never felt like that towards food or meat, a repulsive and dead piece of animal body.
edit on 8-1-2012 by nekomata111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Glad to see I'm in good company of the energy shift! I am like a human barometer and know when a storm is on it's way! I thought it was just the barometric pressure! I've had so much pressure in my head I felt like it is going to pop off! Anybody else feel this way!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchemuel
I was U2U'ing with somebody here a few months ago who was a bit down in the dumps. Anyway I said my usual sending rainbows, he said thank you and how rainbows cheered him up...so I said back at him...right sir I am asking that when you open your curtains tomorrow morning you'll have a rainbow outside your window. I was soooo chuffed to bits when he U2U'd me next day to say there was one when he opened his curtains!
So I am going to give it another go MountainMeg...and send you a rainbow too!
Many happy rainbows to you
Jane

Appreciate it Jane (weird - that's my mom's name too). I'll keep an eye out for that rainbow. Honestly the last two months have been great. 1st Xmas I haven't spent depressed in I don't know how long. Lots of energy, healthier eating, better outlook on life. Haven't had a panic attack in months. That's why I found yesterday's incident so strange. And then even stranger when it occurred at the same time others were having profound changes in energy levels. But just after 10am today, the weird energy left and I'm feeling gooood again.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
i must say that over the last week espcially i have had VERY strange feelings,
i dont usually dream much at all, or in color for that matter,

but over the last week.... EVERY NIGHT in FULL BLOWN TECHNICOLOR

last night i was quite restless, couldn't sleep much at all, feeling of impending doom etc. etc.

this morning ( around 5? EST) i woke up..... and i couldn't move... at all...
it was strange though because i wasn't afraid... it was like all the energy in my body had been drained to focus on something... indescribable...

i couldnt say how long this lasted but eventually i could move slightly... then a bit more... till finally i could get up.

still feeling drained even now though.

thank OP glad to know it wasnt just me that felt that

WD

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hello ATS people, i made an account just to talk about this subject, and see if i could maybe get an answer.. Recently i have felt very, odd to say the least. I have cleaned up my life in the past week, and have made a lot of noticeable changes that i feel are for the better. But for the past month or so, i have had a lot of weird things happening, for instance i have been very anxious, for no apparent reason, depressed, and have not been able to sleep. i figured this was all in my head, and i haven't mentioned to family members or anyone really. in this past week though, I feel like this is all coming to some sort of peak. i haven't been able to sleep in 3 days, even with sleep aids, i am not hungry at all, and my heart has been racing. Any of this sound familiar, or is it just me?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

First of all,
I clicked on this thread for a reason.

Second,
You can believe me or not but,
today is day three of having little to nothing to eat and I am running on about 6 hours sleep in the past 72 hours.

I am friggin burnt out and wondering why I am not hungry. I am starting to worry.
How many days will it take until I start to feel hungry?

I forced myself to eat a bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup last night and promptly threw up.
I am not sick and can count of two hands how many times in my life I have been sick.
I can also literally count on two hands how many times in my life I have thrown up.

Anyway, interesting thread and glad you posted it.

edit on 8-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

oh my. we just posted about the exact same thing at the exact same time.. i no longer feel like this is a coincidence...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Just curious about the things, the disturbing cold things I've been reading a member saying to others, calling them retards, cutting them down when they post. Every person on here is trying to understand what's going on if they're unsure. If you're saying all that to people, ICEKOHLD, (copy/pasted that from your name next to your posts, I'm not emphasizing it with caps on purpose) then you're not that awake and in tune and open to change as you think.

Patience and gentleness and kind words are what helps with a transition like this. You can not go referring to posters as retards and other such horrifying things like that and expect them to want to stick around and learn more. Are our goals to help people learn or to push them away? Since when is this change for 'Those in the Club Only'? If that's how it is, and you're kind to those who get it and downright rude to those who do not, then I don't want to be in the same 'club' as you are. Just saying. Aren't we to be leaving petty things like hate, name calling, belittling and so on behind when we ascend/change/switch gears/ etc. ?

Or have I been wrong this whole time and all that negativity is to come with us? If so, that's serving to depress me and drop me fast. I've had enough happy bubbles popped in my life time. I don't need it with this too.

Just what I've seen:

Funny because I am not one of those feely type people but I've been feeling way more optimistic recently which seems in opposition to what you and your people are feeling.

to which you reply to another poster later about this guy above:
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

brother...let me tell you...

i've had countless friends over the past month tell me that they have been having a hard time distinguishing the dream world from real life...even those who are "awake" and aware. so you again are not alone!

and yes...this is a very positive feeling! not sure where some retarded poster above got the idea that we were feeling negative energies...guess they don't know how to read.

From Karen:
reply to post by caladonea

Hey Caladeona, Time is subjective. Spend 15 minutes scrubbing the floor and it can feel like an hour. Spend 15 minutes making out with your baux and it can feel like only 5 minutes have gone by.
Five minutes sitting on a hot stove. Slow .. Five minutes eating chocolate icecream. Fast.

you sure do have all the answers, don't you?

what's the square root of pie?

And THIS is what spurred me to post this.

My jaw was on the GROUND.

Originally posted by karen61057

Originally posted by MJZoo
What are we "shifting" to? I've read a lot about ascension and "light body" stuff but I'm not really "sold" on it yet. Is this similar or something different?

Some one else replied here to the one above:
Good question. Here's another. If we shift to light beings doesnt that mean that our physical bodies have died? Isnt this really a death we are talking about and not a "shift" at all?

TO WHICH YOU REPLIED:
isn't shifting and changing gears called the same thing?

PER MERRIAM-WEBSTER.COM
SHIFT : To exchange for or replace by another : change

so if we shift or change forms...that is still a shift, no? it's just a change...and i mean...death would be a change.

you are sooooo wise. thanks again for playing! YOU ARE ADAMANT ABOUT MAKING YOURSELF LOOK UNEDUCATED TODAY AREN'T YOU?

You're not awakening at all. Else you'd NOT treat others so hatefully and disrespectfully. I NEVER call people out on here. I usually always respect opinions. But all of the above. In a page where people have the right to ask questions and wonder - you do NOT have the right to claim to be wakening up and spiritual and call some brothers and yet call others 'retarded poster', 'you are soooo wise, you look uneducated' and 'you sure do have all the answers don't you'. And NO one was saying anything wrong. YOu know that question they had about what it all means about shifting? I have that SAME question. Am I going to be ridiculed as well for wanting to learn?

You're not awakened. Else you'd know to treat others with love, respect, patience, kindness and as a true brother.

I'm so irate right now. Thanks. I really don't want to be part of this assencion stuff if hate and cutting others down is part of the crap. I thought we were to leave this behind!
edit on 8-1-2012 by sarra1833 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just to add my 2 cents, I have never been a big believer in any "feeling" of energy shifts or the other topics that go along with it. However, I had a terrible time sleeping last night and felt a lot of anxiety. I could not pinpoint what I was feeling anxious about, but my dreams were filled with bizarre imagery and general restlessness.

This type of event is completely out of character for me. I sleep like a brick almost every night. In fact, it makes no sense at all to me right now as to why I felt that way. I'm still not sold on believing in some metaphysical energy shift, but I thought I'd mention my experience because it happened and I don't know why.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I had to go back to work after 2 weeks of Christmas/New Year leave.

Bummer.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
It's is too much a divine coincidence (synchronicity) you have created this post, as last night I also felt an extreme energy shift, one that was characterized by a sudden rush of thoughts pertaining to betrayel, clandestine, fear, a sense of urgency, a slight feeling of impending doom, and also anxiety, but also of a positive future, and of perseverance. I began to feel like my roommates were conspiring "something" against me....it was very keen and strange to the senses. I had a sense of dissociation as well, I began to think to myself WHY am i here, in this reality...I believe something was perhaps "born" last night that made that shift happen...I have also noticed that the number 11:11 has been appearing to me everyday, as well as the number 9. Has anyone else experienced these feelings?

---1L

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I don't know how to explain it...things SEEM to be changing. I have a deep hunger for knowledge which I have not had before. I have trouble sleeping as well, but when I do the dreams are vivid. They then slowly slip out of my brain. Feels real. Weird. I have also been experiencing time compression as well. I am not a new ager or anything like that, kinda the opposite. It also feels like that felling you get before you reach the top of a roller coaster...anticipation. Could be gravity fields resulting from the galacitic alignment, I don't know.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join