It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Not sure if anyone reads this thread anymore, but there´s short videos in YT about symptoms of light body activation

www.youtube.com...#!
www.youtube.com...

that has many of the symptoms of the writers in this thread.

Love and light
Sarita

edit on 5-2-2012 by sarita because: erased one letter

edit on 5-2-2012 by sarita because: adding another videolink

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Wanted to join in and comment that I have been very stressed - even though I have a personal battle going on that is enormous.

The lesser appetite - absolutely there with you - I have always loved my food but I am gradually just losing interest. when I do eat it tends to be simple fare. I have a chocolate passion but even that is seriously beginning to wane.

The energy shifts - for me - are very profound maybe because I am a complete pacifist and very sensitive. Today I felt slightly better but sense another shift is coming. I do believe and have always believed that evil will wear itself out and that people who are genuine in their search for contentment and wisdom will reach their goal - together.

Cannot cope with all the pain, misery and war but I know it cannot last much longer - I just know.

Much Peace...God knows we need it...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Think this thread will be in for a 'second wind'....I feel an other shift is just around the corner...but this next one will be bigger than the last!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Second wind indeed!

Not been on for what must be weeks, but so much has changed and I have achieved so much for others (even though they may never notice my "work").

My body is "on edge" again - things having to happen faster now and it's harder to "go with it" at the moment. Hitting some harder buffers and having to make tougher choices and decisions - guess it's just everything ramping up again?

Everyone else having similar problems?

I'd come to the conclusion of sleeping with the light on. Anyone doing that? Should it make a difference?

Does everyone have similar "skills", everyone a single "skill" or can new ones be learned. I'm not sure if I should be trying to tune into doing something else?

I've not been dreaming but have on the odd occasion been able to see what I wanted to. Not sure if this was similar to remote veiwing or just a lucid dream that I "requested". Lots of friends currently experiencing "bad" dreams.

Think the hardest thing is "giving up" on someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Especially family and friends. I can only show them the door, they have to walk through it.

Still loads of questions - waiting for the answers to come. ;o)

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualTerrier

Think the hardest thing is "giving up" on someone that doesn't want to help themselves. Especially family and friends. I can only show them the door, they have to walk through it.

Still loads of questions - waiting for the answers to come. ;o)

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

giving up on people...i've been doing this lately. it's my job to deliver the letter...their job to check the mail...let alone take it inside!

for years i pounded on their door...demanding that they take their mail. not my job. i'm only here to drop that suggestion in their mix and then move on. it's sooo hard when you just really really want to help folks, too. when your intentions are pure and all you want to do is love them and help and they don't want to listen...kinda hurts, honestly. i've had to step back from a lot of people lately. this isn't to say that i am not here to help when others ask for it...but i'm done trying to make sure that people take my help...i need to help myself!

so i'm right there with you brother...right there with you...

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
yup...those are very similar to what i (and many others i know) am(are) feeling. almost spot on. thanks for sharing that!

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yes! 3 nights ago i was lying in bed reading stuff on some site,and became aware of the distinct smell of something my mother used to make,a South African traditional type of dough puff..my youngest daughter makes them too,but she insists on adding too much sugar,so hers smell different-this was the smell of my late adoptive mother's fatcakes,she made the best ones ones on the planet..and then,directly following that,the smell of Killgerm ointment,a bright yellow+very effective ointment,from my childhood.I been wondering about that..

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualTerrier

I have achieved so much for others (even though they may never notice my "work").

My body is "on edge" again - things having to happen faster now and it's harder to "go with it" at the moment. Hitting some harder buffers and having to make tougher choices and decisions - guess it's just everything ramping up again?

Everyone else having similar problems?

I'd come to the conclusion of sleeping with the light on. Anyone doing that? Should it make a difference?

Does everyone have similar "skills", everyone a single "skill" or can new ones be learned. I'm not sure if I should be trying to tune into doing something else?

Hi Paul,
Just a couple of things from our post I found intriging and hope you can share some more please?

Things you have achieved for others....your "work" ....in which way?

"harder to get with it"...I have decided to just 'go with the flow' and put the lethargy down to it being the winter months. By doing this (call it playing a trick on myself psychologically!) I am finding I am achieving things I need to get done, albeit in snails pace, but at least I am getting stuff done rather than not at all!

Try not o sleep with the light on as it does affect our sleep...we wont achieve the deep sleep we need. I went through a couple of weeks wher I have slept an inordinate ammount. Unheard of for mr where 6 hours suits me fine and I can survive on 4 hours quite happily normally. But the spate of 10-12 hours sleep I had in the first 2-3 weeks of January did my fruit in...I am still not back to my 'norm' but I am getting there.

The main reason I am replying is you bit about skills. What do you mean by same skills, and what are you drawn to learning?

Rainbows
Jane

edit on 7-2-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Familiar smells are normally, and as you quite rightly pointed out, an indication of a loved one being close. I think this 'veil' is getting thinner and occuring more frequently.
As to unfamiliar, but beautiful 'perfume/flower' smells, it is often associated with the angelic realms or whatever label a person wants to put on 'good/positive' energies. again this is happening more frequently.
As to the smell of 'smoke'....besides myself and my son, I know of several people who experienced this one in the same 48hr period. Now had I not asked, they would have been a bit dismissive of it. I suppose being a clinical aromatherapist first and foremost, I am a little more aware of smells, something sadly in todays society most people have lost their connection to albeit being our first and foremost physical sense. I likened and tuned into this smell (it happened 4 times to me) to incense...the woody, tree like earthly smell. To me it had a sense of cleansing and most importantly protection in this case.
I kept pointing out that the last 'shift' was not a positive one. That somethng had been triggered or switched on that was not good. I kept pointing out here that people should have, because of their initial gut reaction to it, realised that it was their survival instinct kicking in and should have gone 180 degrees in the opposite direction. All the people who smelt the woodsmoke had one thing else in common....they recognised that this last shift was not a good one.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   

"Things you have achieved for others....your "work" ....in which way?"

Just by subconciously inspiring people to do the right/good thing. Helping them change their ways, understand, planting the seed of knowledge which will eventually lead to the creation of their own ideas (i.e. Inception style). Righting wrongs - felt very similar to Sam Beckett in Quantam Leap!..... Had a few times where I feel I'm being bad or manipulative but am justifying it to myself as I have to hurt and challenge people a little, to do what's right for them. People probably use the term "tough love".

" "harder to get with it"...I have decided to just 'go with the flow' and put the lethargy down to it being the winter months. By doing this (call it playing a trick on myself psychologically!) I am finding I am achieving things I need to get done, albeit in snails pace, but at least I am getting stuff done rather than not at all!"

I've not been legargic at all since the last set of posts and I've felt like tarzan swinging from one story to the next up until the last week or so. My mind feels a little bit more scattergun these last few days - I can't tell if I'm procrastinating doing what I need to do, or whether I should be waiting because that's what I need to do.

"Try not o sleep with the light on as it does affect our sleep...we wont achieve the deep sleep we need. I went through a couple of weeks wher I have slept an inordinate ammount. Unheard of for mr where 6 hours suits me fine and I can survive on 4 hours quite happily normally. But the spate of 10-12 hours sleep I had in the first 2-3 weeks of January did my fruit in...I am still not back to my 'norm' but I am getting there. "

The light has actually helped me sleep through longer - but I'm not sure if that's good or bad? - I'd been recognising the need for keeping in the light - an episode of the x-files about bugs that could only get you in the dark seems now to have deeper meaning - i also read someone's post about the same episode on one of the posts about the Vostok drilling (again, reminisant of many films I'm familar with).

"The main reason I am replying is you bit about skills. What do you mean by same skills, and what are you drawn to learning?"

Still sounds a little strange, but possibly flying. Can't get that final scene of the Matrix out of my head where Neo takes off into the sky. "Learn to Fly" - Foo Fighters....one of my favorite all time songs. Seems to have much deeper meaning - even with the band's name, and Dave Grohl's former band Nirvana (calendar date coming up next week).

The whole "vision" thing is another one. I feel as though I should be able to see more - even whether I should be trying to sense things rather than see things (i.e. keep my eyes covered).

I've an overall view of what's coming up soon - but not sure of the details. My life this last year has been very Matrix/Neo-esque - guess I'm just another Neo/One/Individual ;o)

Got an odd draw towards boats too? Not sure if that's related or if it's something I have done in the past - feel very much at home driving a boat (large or small)?

Any thoughts, much appreciated. ;o)

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I had a dream last night where I "went" to the center of the universe. I don't know how I knew that's where I was, but I knew. So I was there, in the center of "everything" and there were pulses of energy emanating from the center/me, and causing ripples in everything. I wanted to know if the ripples were coming from me or from some other energy source, so I balled up into a fetal position and formed a massive amount of energy and sent out a wave that was much bigger than all the rest. The scene then changed and I was looking at my brain, and from my brain stem there were green cracking electricity moving from my brain stem towards the front of my brain. Pretty strange, but I've had dreams of this nature before.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Got your U2U. Thanks. Won't let me respond. Any thoughts? - Do I need more posts.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SpiritualTerrier

Oh heck...yes I think you need 20 like you do to start your own thread....2 more to go, no rush!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Just checking in. Anyone feeling any better or worse? - I feel sleepy and need to get some rest.

Still going about my good business - Going with the flow.

Not all great - This brown sofa is making my butt sweat.
... I need some water. Going through it quickly the last few days.

Cheers,

Paul

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Come on Paul....answer me and you'll have your 20 then you can reply to my U2U!

In response to your post....as opposed to getting 'whaked' by a shift, I can now feel one looming...this one though will be a good one if I am reading it right...or maybe I have just fine tuned my 'radar' and I am just riding the energy! Think it's the former though!

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Infact, I should probably sleep now.

Cheers,

Paul
P.S. That was a really useless use of two messages.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Yeah...method to our madness eh?

Sleep well
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Just thought you guys might like to see what an energy shift looks like.

Maybe somebody would be kind enough to emmbed it....?

You can clearly see the 'beam' and a column either side of it.

rainbows
Jane
edit on 13-2-2012 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Thank you for doing that Ice

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join