It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I thought I was the only one that noticed that time has seemingly been speeding up. Scientists have confirmed that the Earth's Kips (earth's heartbeat) IMHO...I think this is all in preparation for the upcoming "shift". Now I do not believe that the world will end like everyone believes at the end of the year, but I do believe that there will be an "awakening" of sorts that many will not survive. I believe that only those that are currently conscious and/or awakened will be able to survive. I've been seeing reports of people just going nuts for no apparent reason. a group of 12 girls in NY had severe spasm, another man went to a gym and trashed the place-got tased and died. All you can do is prepare yourself spiritually and mentally. Our time is almost up

fellow poster put his up.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

OMG I thought I was the only one!!! My dad and brother got in a physical altercation on the 8th- the day of the energy dip- which is unheard of. I also had a strange blow-out with my mate. Both situations were very strange and have yet to be fixed. The energy overall is unsettling right about now

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by cherrypieprod
reply to post by caladonea

I thought I was the only one that noticed that time has seemingly been speeding up. Scientists have confirmed that the Earth's Kips (earth's heartbeat) IMHO...I think this is all in preparation for the upcoming "shift". Now I do not believe that the world will end like everyone believes at the end of the year, but I do believe that there will be an "awakening" of sorts that many will not survive. I believe that only those that are currently conscious and/or awakened will be able to survive. I've been seeing reports of people just going nuts for no apparent reason. a group of 12 girls in NY had severe spasm, another man went to a gym and trashed the place-got tased and died. All you can do is prepare yourself spiritually and mentally. Our time is almost up

fellow poster put his up.....www.abovetopsecret.com...

While this comes down to more of a matter of perception and what a person is doing, I will admit that overall it has been speeding up. I don't know one person who says otherwise, unless they are doing nothing at all. Days now feel like minutes.

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I've been thinking about changing careers to something that I actually value and wouldn't mind doing every day. This has been on my mind for awhile now yet just this year I've actually had the full on energy to research and actually consider going back to college. There is a shift and I've told many people this year is the year of significant change for many and the world. Positive change I hope. From the people I know in my life they are feeling the samething... a desire to follow dreams and search life for what is meaningful to them instead of chasing money and status. Lets feed the energy by sharing the love and motivation!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Thanks everyone - before finding this thread I'd begun to have serious doubts where my mental health was concerned but I see, from your posts, I'm not alone. I'm just your average middle aged, middle class mom in the US Midwest - but now II feel as though someone has pulled me into some strange and fascinating movie that's playing out in real time. I very seldom remember my dreams. This past May that all changed. I now have recurring vivid dreams about a vortex of stars in space (or at least that's what it looks like). On January 7th I had the same dream but this time it sounded as if thousands of people were mumbling in the background. I couldn't understand what they were saying but there was a sense of urgency and concern. I don't know what any of this means - I sure wish I did! People I've known most of my life are changing - acting odd and disconnected. I've watched longstanding solid relationships crumble around me - seen normally kind, sensitive people become selfish and petty - angry, hostile reactions are becoming the norm to life's little annoyances. This energy is palpable - I don't know if it's good or bad. I just know that it is. I feel like I'm waiting yet I have no idea what I'm waiting for. I've seen strange things happen - things you don't mention to your friends and/or family lest they think you're insane. The energy is heightened - we seem to all feel it. I have a feeling we're in for an enlightening ride.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm enjoying seeing deep meaning being brought from words I have said to others, of which I have had no prior knowledge and no prior meaning - A reinforcement of their own personal self. "My mother told me that in those exact words" has been common.

Others are very resistant to change - some need a lot of "work" on the subconcious mind to move them on and open them up, others will openly accept what to expect and will be encouraged to do more. The older the Soul, the easier it makes my "job". It's satisfying and rewarding though for me, and I know it's good for others and the collective as a whole.

Whatever you do, however you do it, you were meant to do it that way. Don't be concerned with what to do and when to do it (as I was), "just do it", "go with the flow", "run with it" etc. etc. ;o)

I don't know if I'm enjoying this too much though? ;o)

Cheers,

Paul
@EvilTerrier

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by waiting2see

The word vortex caught my eye..bout 3 years ago now,i saw a vortex form in the sky.Made up from the sky itself, started churning,like a concentric circle..you dont have to tell anyone bout the strange things you mentioned seeing..as long as YOU dont doubt what you see.I resonated with your description of yourself,btw.Good to meet you!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
this topic is the reason for me joining...

someone shared it in a facebook group for spiritually-gifted individuals, and it caught my attention.

this is my first post.

i am skeptical, and it is easy to dismiss this as a 'me-too' herd-mentality, followers, or easily-influenced type of incident, and easy to dismiss as 'full moon' or 'seasonal affective disorder' as well... i also have been leery of the '2012' hype as it mirrors the 'hunker in the bunker' mentality of y2k at the end of 1999...and we all know how that panned out LOL...and i do not buy into doomsday posts... 2012 is not the end of the world, it will come and go, too...but something will happen.

however, after reading all the posts before mine (took a couple days) and by weeding through the off-topic or hater or trivial posts, i see that the majority of the * sincere * posts are from ordinary, healthy, non-drug using, and seemingly respectable individuals...and many of them contain the same theme, often are from far-flung geographical locations, and there are far too many, for anyone to really ignore or dismiss...

so, to me, this indicates that there is indeed, something real here. i would have probably dismissed it myself, but, i was aware of some sort of paranormal activity (ie, 'energy shift', as it is called) long before i heard of it, or communicated with anyone about it, or even knew what it was. (which rules out the 'herd mentality' thought) and my experiences were far from 'depressing' (ruling out 'seasonal affective disorder' -which has not affected me in the last few years anyway)

and i never use recreational drugs, nor do i smoke or consume alcoholic beverages, and i have no mental illness of any sort... i also take care of my physical being, and am in good shape...so, that rules out any other nay-sayer theory, for me..

anyway, i've been aware of these 'shifts' in 'energies' and, the last one, seems to have occurred a bit before the holidays, and continued till just after christmas, before settling down. it was intense. (and there was no full moon then. ruling out the lunar effect) this one, seemed mild, not that much of an effect, as compared to the one over the holidays, but it was noticeable.

the last one, around the holidays, i could distinctly see spirits, though they were nebulous, orbs, blurs, not really manifesting themselves physically, not sticking around, moving on, just coming and going, quickly, without saying anything..(i have been able to see and hear spirits, since birth, and can remember entering my body when i was born...my premortal memory was not erased, as normal) this week's.. about the same, just a few, but still present, and the same, and as last time, dreams were heightened. more dreams about supernatural/space.

i noticed posts on 'ear blockages' (i think these may be implants activating?) posts on low frequency sounds from the atmosphere. (maybe the schumann resonance, becoming audible? i hear it has gone up to nearly 13 hz, some people can hear well below 20 hz, my ears are sensitive and have a frequency-response that can go beyond both ends of the normal human hearing range, so i know others can too. i dunno, just a thought.)

some of the posts, mention mind-fog, people acting strangely, aggressive behaviour...this indicates mind-control haarp frequencies. also there are posts about thyroid issues. these are an indication of barium, aluminum, and other aerospraying (this is allegedly injected in the tubofans that the newer jet engines use. i hear that it is hidden as a 'deicer agent' for the fan blades, but the real intent is to weaken the immune systems of the population..notice that all the new jets are using the turbofan engines? they say it is for fuel effeciency, and the new engines are quieter, but, i have heard of an alternate purpose that is because this barium and alumium- and even viruses/bacteria...can be injected into the exhaust, with the deicer agent, and bypass the heat that would be altering the chemicals) and the thyroid problems, i heard, are also a side-effect of the haarp frequencies as well, as this energy has adverse effects on human cells in the thyroid and brain.....not sure if this is real, but if it is, well, that probably is a problem for all of us.

that said, i have observed some behaviour issues in people in my area, since some cell towers were installed...the frequencies from these do interact with brainwaves, and they have been said to be used for mind-control frequencies, too.

there were posts on ufos, ets... i have a friend who saw them when he lived in the ukraine. he told me about a time when he was sleeping in a barn, and some flew over and the straw inside started standing on end, as did his hair. he studied crop-circles while over there.

ya, i enjoyed reading the posts in here.

anway, i suggest reading "DNA in the Sands of Time" by J. Justice. it explains 2012 and the ascension, and other mysteries and conspiracies...
edit on 15-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: corrected two transposed words in a sentence

edit on 15-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: content of a sentence

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elektrodroid

my goodness my friend! welcome!

i cannot tell you how many of the things you touched on a friend of mine and i were talking about all last week. many many things.

welcome to ATS and thank you for sharing that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
thanx! i think the energy shifts have begun in the late '80s, with the harmonic convergence in 1987...(the period of '87-2013 is the 'apocalypse' which is not as it seems...it is a reckoning of things, not an actual battle....that was a teaching to keep people in fear...fear keeps spiritual growth and knowledge from occuring.) anyway, the energy, partially, it has something to do with a "photon belt" that originates from the centre of this galaxy, that the solar system is now fully engulfed in, and will be in for the next 2,000 years. also, there are other factors, but i might get into this later.

i also saw posts regarding altered states of time....speeding up/slowing down.

that is correct, it has happened.

sometimes, we are experiencing as little as 16 hours, in what is supposed to be a 24-hour day. i also hear that it can alter speed even more extreme.

through our days, time is mostly speeding up, but, also, there are days when it is slowed down for a while, too. (this has been collectively noticed, worldwide)

the reason for this, has to do with the fact that several years ago, some satanic beings went back in time, altering human history, in order to destroy us.

after some angelic beings discovered this, they had to go back in time to correct this...and the only way that they could do that, was to alter history again, and due to that, they had to set us onto yet another timeline, and also, they have to continually alter how our time is running, to prevent these beings from doing this again.

(this is true, it has been sealed in the akashic records ...-the akashic records, are also known as 'the book of life' in some religions...of this earth....the akashic records are scientifically proven to exist...nasa discovered them, and have tried to decode the information stored in them. but, they never will be successful in decoding... there is a process to get this info, and not just anyone can have access to it.)

anyway, the altered timelines....that is why nostradamus (not sure if i am spelling that name correctly, it is a name i rarely type, so bear with) and other 'future predictions' for this time, are incorrect, and will never be accurate.

notice also, that most psychic readings and predictions done recently, are often not very accurate anymore.

this is the reason, the altered time/history. all ancient prophecies for this time, have been voided, too...

every day, now, as new events play out, these events, based on choices that people make, continually affect our timeline, and how the future will occur, some events affect it badly, some, in a good way, all depending on the choices, good or bad, that is made by people, in ways that affect others....the more people affected, the more the overall effect on our timeline...

there are so many alternate timelines, that the future cannot be accurately predicted anymore...we are now in control of what happens, good, or bad, but it is a collective thing, not so much individual...

and a lot of what is to happen, has to do with karma, be it individual karma, or national karma, that is built up against nations... and, there are groups of souls that made premortal agreements, to balance this karma, should it be necessary, by sacraficing their lives.

many of these groups have already did some of their work. the attacks on 9/11 were one such group, excluding the terrorists..that karma was a karma debt from the atomic bombs and other things....and this karma is not balanced, and more karma has been built up against america, (every nation has some karma debt to be balanced out, from things done through history) karma is being built up by the wars that are ongoing, the innocent people killed as 'collateral damage' and there are groups of souls ready to make the sacrifice, to balance the karma...groups that are larger than cities...this may be part of what will happen soon. not to be a doomsayer...it is just how the universe works, like it or not, it will happen. but this might drift off-topic, if i proceed further, so i will stop here. but karma can be balanced other ways, too, on individual levels, and part of that has to do with the photon belt, but that is a deep subject...

i also recommend reading 'cosmic voyage' by courtney brown. remote viewing was also mentioned in some posts, and this book has that subject...and much info on extra terrestrials, some of which are on earth now. that book does not, however, address ascension...i wish it mentioned it, but it did not. in fact, it contradicts it, in chapter 25 and 34...but that contradiction could be talking about the fate of those who do not ascend, assuming that a dimension shift happening, really is true.

those who remain in the third dimension, if this is true,....for them, after the near future, it will be very bleak, for 300 years. remote viewers saw this. remote viewing is something that the military does, it is scientifically-proven. i have been talking to the author about this bleak future mentioned in the book he wrote, and how it contradicts with what i learned about ascension. he told me that there is no way to compare the two, because there are too many alternate timeline possibilities now.

edit on 15-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: omission of superfluous word within a sentence, and additon of a sentence that was needed...

edit on 15-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: added more necessary info

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Last saturday when I was driving toycars with my little one =) I started thinking about my dreams. For a few days in a row my dreams have been all about "it has started".. In the dream I know what has started, but not anymore when awake.. annoing.. Includes different kind of abilities many of us recieves, or learn how to use our ancient hidden skills. Well, while thinking about what might be ahead and all, my little one looked me straight in the eyes and said; " we must still wait for that day a little while." "What day is that, honey?" I asked. "The last one" he said. I got goosbums.. He just said it, with no fear or anything. As if that day is a good thing to come -a Change for the better, nothing to worry about, I think so too, hope is a new dawn. It was not the first time when he answears my thoughts as if he saw them hanging in the air above my head. He has also been saying about ears clicking like many of you (or what is the word for hearing poorly for a while every now and then
and when the hearing returned he said smailing with delight "my brains just raised higher and higher.." What´s thet then. Anyone? Are your children having the same sympthoms as you. Maybe it´s just childs imagination, but he talks so often about things I think and dreams I´ve dreamed. (I don´t talk about my dreams with him)
One day last week was one of the energy / low energy days for me. For a while it felt I cant keep my eyes open I was so tired and in the next hour I felt I had to clean the house, to prepaire it for something or someone and when it was done came the tiredness again and then the burst of energy... all day long. Odd day. Then the next day i compared my energy bursts with the Sun =) www.swpc.noaa.gov... It went up and down as well that day.
edit on 16-1-2012 by sarita because: something more and some corrections

edit on 16-1-2012 by sarita because: bad english =)

edit on 16-1-2012 by sarita because: corrections of some words

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Oh my word!
Respect to you for 'sticking your neck out'.
I for one feel totally comfortable with every word you have written. I sincerely hope that at least some people who have posted on this thread will come back, have a read and start asking questions.
Like you say, there is no definitive time line here, time or dimensions are warping or getting so tangled up and have been for some time, that holes and cracks are appearing and we as a consciousness or soul level are experiencing these 'faults'.
Our limiting factor unfortunately is our language. I have said on this forum (not this thread) that with what is to come we have no words to explain what is and will happen. It is really important to establish some 'base line' words so we all can have some sort of understanding. It reminds me of the Star Trek series. Being old enough to remember the original with William Shattner et all, I missed some of the new series. When I started playing 'catch up' with the new series...I felt as if I was watching something in a foreign language! And so it is with what is happening now....it's a foreign language that we all need to try and understand.

Rainbows with kudos to you
Jane

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

really pleased to have made your acquaintance old friend!

check you inbox messages.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by elektrodroid
and a lot of what is to happen, has to do with karma, be it individual karma, or national karma, that is built up against nations... and, there are groups of souls that made premortal agreements, to balance this karma, should it be necessary, by sacraficing their lives.

many of these groups have already did some of their work. the attacks on 9/11 were one such group, excluding the terrorists..that karma was a karma debt from the atomic bombs and other things....and this karma is not balanced, and more karma has been built up against america, (every nation has some karma debt to be balanced out, from things done through history) karma is being built up by the wars that are ongoing, the innocent people killed as 'collateral damage' and there are groups of souls ready to make the sacrifice, to balance the karma...groups that are larger than cities...this may be part of what will happen soon. not to be a doomsayer...it is just how the universe works, like it or not, it will happen. but this might drift off-topic, if i proceed further, so i will stop here. but karma can be balanced other ways, too, on individual levels, and part of that has to do with the photon belt, but that is a deep subject...

National Karma?
This is a new one on me.

I was under the impression each individual creates and deals with their own Karma. If this is the case, then where does Karma stop, National, World, City, State, Catholic, Muslim, Italian, French, African?

Why would a group of people need to pay for the actions of just a few individuals?

Now if we consider everyone connected, as one entity, then Karma should be universally spread out to everyone. No?

edit on 16-1-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

on your question about karma, ya, i was unaware of that, too. it is more complex than we realise. it is explained further in the book 'dna in the sands of time' i cannot explain it here, i just do not have the time to post any more. look for the book at a library or something.

i do know that karma, when it is individual, anyway, (not sure about national karma) it is being worked out much faster than it used to, now. sometimes within weeks, days, even hours, in some instances...especially for lightworkers.....say, for example, if one that practises witchcraft, casts a spell on another person to get revenge, it will come back on them, quickly...and on a higher level...these days, it is probably best to just let karma work itself out...rather than take revenge.

also, bear in mind, that when karma is balanced on national levels, and not individual levels, it is being done by spiritual groups of people, foreordained, in a sense, to do this...they agreed to do this, if necessary, prior to being born, (though in earth life, they are unaware of this, but when they sacrafice themselves, they fulfill their destiny, and are rewarded greatly, as heroes for their sacrifices for the rest of us)

the individuals within these soul groups are * not * just random people, as it looks like you may be thinking...karma does not take random people, though...however, in the event that random people do get caught in the crossfire and are accidentally taken when a group of souls make the sacrifice to balance excess karma, then, these people's deaths/injuries, can become additional karma against the other party involved in the balancing of the national karma...

not everything is as it seems. i hope this clarifies a bit.

oh, and there probably is no global karma yet, here on this planet...we are not involved yet with interplanetary relations on that level, but, in the event that a planet's people are involved with another planet's people, and they deliberately cause harm to them, then, global karma might be something that can occur... that said, the beings, the nephilim, annunaki (not sure how to spell that, bear with) -a race of 'grays' (well, the males are gray in complexion, the females are bluish) that were involved with the creation of the first humans, did seek to enslave them, and played 'gods' to them (the old testiment is about this history, and revelations were altered by them, but revelations were something that happened long ago, but altered to look like a future event, to keep us in fear) and they kept us in fear, through religion, they have karma against them. and their planet, nibiru, is a dead planet, and they are having problems finding another inhabitable earth...they left our solar system in 2003, after a falling out with our government, that nearly escalated to war. the haarp satelites can be used as a weapon, and the pleadians, sirians, and leumeurians are some of our allies, and have ships in orbit here, and they were afraid of this, so they left...and karma is working against them...but they have individuals among them that cared about us, and these individuals may be spared.

edit on 16-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: minor clarification issue

edit on 16-1-2012 by elektrodroid because: further clarification

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i thought i would post one more... this topic was shared on a 'closed' facebook group wall and many in there that read this, said that they think that a good portion of these posts in here do not really reflect symptoms of an energy shift, as they are negative-sounding. i agree with that, as an energy shift brings positive experiences. a lot of the posts in here talk about brain-fog and fear, and related feelings. to me, those sound like these people are being bombarded by "mind-control" haarp, cell tower, and other interfering artificial electromagnetic spectrum signals, and have nothing to do with an energy shift at all. some of the posts that i have read, that were positive, speak of feeling energetic, uplifted, not needing to eat as much...those corroborate with energy shift and ascension, some of them sound like the symptoms i had read about, of allegedly reaching lower levels of something referred to as, "lightbody" which is said to be a final stage before ascension is supposed to take place for these individuals. i think the reason why only some individuals react positively to energy shift, is that these people are spiritually ready for it, and are psychically sensitive. those who are not, probably won't pick up on it as much, if at all.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Thank you for putting it that way.
Hence my comment of Wolf in Sheeps clothing in this thread.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was awoken Jan 4th 2012. I almost went crazy from it, if not for my GF. Yes i have been eating alot less. And last night I was jolted out of my sleep. However it was a good feeling.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Last night I had a dream that a volcano went off, or something like that. I dreamed that people were burning of lava. It was such a helpless feeling. Perhaps I should see a doctor, who knows. The world seems to have a strange feeling to it.

new topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join