It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Tried to actually sleep tonight woke up at 4 on the dot still laying here. Ears are ringing and dont know why im so awake right now worse thing is I have class in a couple hours. Been an ongoing thing as well I'd say about 2 weeks now were its been constant.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Brandon88

Hi, I also have ringing ears and sharp migrating tooth pain. No dental probs but it feel like a sharp electrical current going through. I hope this is all leading somewhere pleasant.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Not sure if it´s related, but yesterday I was at home amd got a feeling of being alone in my universe, like the outside world didn´t exist.

Been spending a couple of days, inside, alone, and when I went outside this morning something felt different.

Could be just because I didn´t go outside for a few days, but still weird.

Also woke up this morning with vivid memories of a dream about me being in a firefight.

Btw, my ears are ringing too, but they have been for years. Probably tinnitus in my case.
edit on 9-1-2012 by CaptainInstaban because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

Changes in energies, pressures and what not effects the ears, doesn't have to be outside of this world. We're surrounded by energy, I don't see why it can't be changing. Everything changes

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I got knocked out at the skatepark about 5 days ago, got real badly concussed, and ever since then I've felt really anxious and sort've depressed. I just have urge to always be with my mates or people close to me, when I'm alone I feel pretty vulnerable, not sure what I'm feeling vulnerable to though.

Also strange thing happened when I was in hospital. I was fading in and out of consciousness and then the whole room went really quiet, and then bright, and a dead friend of mine walked in and stood at the end of my stretcher. He didn't talk at all, but somehow he was telling me everything was going to be alright. I couldn't stop crying.

But yeah I do feel like something is changing, I feel a lot more positive as of just recently today though, not too sure what's going on here

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I feel like that for two months now.I experience all the syptoms you mention,with a slight difference in what i want to eat.Although i never ate meat more than one time a week,i now need to eat meat everyday.For one year now i can only eat once a day,more than that can make me sick.

Last Tuesday i went out with friends and although we were having a great time,i caught myself several times looking out the window in the sky and everything that was going on around me it felt so distant and so alien,that i was wondering what am i doing here.As i've been told the next day i had this blank face,like i wasn't there at all.

One thing i have noticed the past week,is the auras of things and people.Since i was a child i could see auras.This past week everything seems too vibrant and the colors are really strong.I don't know how to explain it,it's like there is extra energy flowing through everything.It's so beautiful.

For a reason unknown to me i was waiting the 9th of January(today) with big anticipation and i have the same feelings for January 31st.Maybe it's something that i saw in a dream,i really don't know why these two dates are feeling important.

Anyway,my overall feeling is that something good is going to happen.That every bad thing that's going on around the world right now,it's meaningless.Actually i feel that nothing is real.Sometimes i wonder if i'm in a constant dream state and i can't wake up.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!

sorry...i got a little sleep last night (about 4 hours....less than usual) and feel great.

obviously there are wwwaaayyy too many folks to respond to personally (sorry...) but i just want to say thank you to everyone for contributing! even those who didn't feel it! not nearly the negative responses as usual!

these surely are the times to be alive my friends!

i am up now and will do my best to respond to all!

keep on posting everyone! let us all reconnect with each other. destroy this separation!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

Energy changing affecting the ear is out of this world. I had no ear problems for a long time, does that prove you wrong or I'm just not special like those who have. Common, you know this is unreal and hard trying to connect something that is not real.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Excuse me, this might be unhelpfull. Row row row your boat gently down the stream merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream . This has been coming into my head and annoying me for the last couple of weeks . I would love to know the history on this one. Looks like its fodder for digging tonight.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StarBoy

Your ears do the remarkable job of allowing you to hear a huge range of sounds, from a whisper to a loud band. To do this the ear transforms sound energy into electrical signals which the brain can interpret. Your ears also help to maintain your balance.

Not that out of this world really. Although I do agree that many people experience ear problems and that having the internet can connect us to these people and make it seem like something is going on. My daughters have never had ear problems and now both of them....on and off for weeks with no explanation. I'm just sharing my experience.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD

Originally posted by justsaying
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Tell me, is anyone else having relationship issues? like friendships and personal relationships falling apart, issues compared to the sh*t hitting the fan, etc??

NAIL ON THE EFFING HEAD! everyone i know is having relationship issues! oh man...you have no idea! this relationship issue seems to be the BIGGEST distraction of them all for me and many others right now!

I lost my girlfriend 2 days ago and she is preggo with my kid. We planned on getting married she turned into the coldest person i have ever met and says she is going to go for full custody of my child. I told her i would fight it and then she said if i did that she would get an abortion if i did. The reason why she left my house was strange she told me i had to find a job we are both in school she gave me one month then packed up her stuff and left that month was in December im still in shock. My heart feels like its going to explode I'm in so much pain everyday i wake up. I don't get it why she would do this? Ps i never hit her, yelled at her or treated her like dirt, I don't do drugs and have not given her a reason to seek full custody expect for not having a job. I used to get jealous sometimes because some real strange stuff happened while we dated that's it.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Are you and your friends/associates empaths? The only thing Iv felt lately out of the ordinary, are feelings a cross between Epiphany and deja vu. But it just is because of my interaction in a couple forums and conversations with friends.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I only noticed this thread because it's on front page of ATS.

Took a quick look and moved on as I slept like a log last night.

But I was taken aback a few minutes ago when my wife, who normally has no difficulty sleeping told me she couldn't sleep last night and for the first time ever she actually got up around 4am and sat in the kitchen.

With this thread in my mind I asked her what was troubling her and she didn't know, She said she just had this bad feeling and her mind was going over all sorts of things. I asked if she had feelings of impending doom and she said yes something like that.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Good post OP !

Yeah last few nights I have struggled to get to sleep, I put it down to my cycles, but perhaps your onto something ?

Although I have been eating like a horse, but then I did suffer loss of appetite for a few weeks a couple of weeks ago, oh and I have an overwhelming urge to buy camping equipment, ( no I am not joking) perhaps because it is cheap, I don't know, but in the last week and a half I have bought a wind up lantern, 2 led torches, and a little hanging led torch, and well I nearly had an orgasm when I saw a solar powered mobile phone charger for £17 on Saturday !

But enough of my weird spending habbits, I hope this energy is leading somewhere, and somewhere positive, although I have my doubts, as in the last 3 days there have been unusual occurrances outside where I live, two nights on the trot people standing right outside talking after midnight ! Grrrr, I opened my window, and told them to sling their hook, oh and somebody decided to empty the contents of their domestic waste all over the entrance to the property.....Classy !

Please 2012, recover from this shakey start
edit on 9-1-2012 by solargeddon because: More typos, than you can shake a stick at (if that were possible)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Actually felt this about a week and a half ago. I had always been a hardcore dieter, but now I do one salad with protein a day, all organic. Lost about 5 lbs. in the past 2 weeks, with a 3.5 mile run in the afternoon after work.

Everything has changed for me, so I dunno if I'm just ahead of the curve; but I definitely felt an energy shift at the turn of the New Year. You're not alone, it's happening to a lot of people. I've also been more vocal about my views, and headstrong than I ever have been before. For some reason, I think this is a critical time in the species' history, and even though I've never strongly identified with being "human," I hope that you guys can get yourselves right here in the next few years. ;-)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bigyin

did you show her this post afterwards? if not...you should. it might very well help her connect with others and bring her some peace!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Dear "Feelers",
I am truly sceptical but wish to, at the very least, remain open-minded. There is so much I don't understand or have experienced, I must put this down to "maybe".

I do however wish to make one point: With all the doom and gloom reported in the MSM, on sites such as these, the economic downturn, unemployment figures, rise in petrol prices and general crap heap the world is in, I wouldn't actually be surprised if people are feeling anxious, lacking sleep and generally depressed.

Is the anxiety a result of an energy shift, or is the energy shift a result of all the anxiety, or simply.. are we all (edit here, made a typo) hypochondriacs looking for some explanation as to what is going on?

I tend to believe in the later and that it's all hocuspocus nonsense (not meant to offend). Who knows huh?

T
edit on 9-1-2012 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DocEmrick

yup...it was like 2 days before new years i could feel the energy ramping up...and has taken off the past couple days! i have limitless energy the past couple days, too.

glad to hear about your healthy changes! that's awesome. congrats...keep it up my friend!

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by my1percent

Lucky you !

I've the Postman Pat theme tune running round my head, grrr its really anoying !

Be intersting to find out what you manage to unturn, please share your findings, I have no idea where the lyrics come from.....Postman Pat on the other hand .....

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I had trouble sleeping too, it wasn't normal.. felt like something was wrong.. amazing thing.. never knew or heard of this energy shift.

What does this mean in your opinion?

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join