It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another energy shift last night?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+90 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
ok...another feeling thread!

so...between myself, several close friends spread out in different corners of the world...we all felt a huge energy shift last night/this morning. from cali...to atlanta...to Europe every friend that we have heard back from...has felt it. some people even asked me about it before i had time to ask them (so yeah....they didn't feel it cuz i suggested it...try again). lots of friends couldn't sleep last night (or having problems the last week...myself included).

this wasn't the shift we've been used to. it wasn't an "oh #...something bad is about to happen" feeling that some have been known to pick up...just a sense like something was "switched on".

i can already see the responses from those of you who dislike us "feelers" so deeply. whatever.

just wondering...how many others felt this?

perhaps it was a sense of urgency...perhaps a feeling like there was an evil plan hatched and the angels decided it was time to jump in and switch the energies on. perhaps feeling you like need to need to get your life right.

been feeling "hazy" or cloudy lately? been feeling bogged down with DISTRACTIONS lately? distractions keeping you from something deep within? join the club.

time to shed the distractions and answer the call my siblings! your heart is heavy for a reason. you know who you are. the call is loud and clear now, no?

there are too many people...in too many places...who felt this and brought it up on their own for this to be coincidence. i mean...there are no coincidences...there only is!

ready yourselves. focus your thoughts. tune into your feelings. you will be told what you need to know...

just going to throw some common "symptoms" in this post so that those who read it can see if they feel it, too. loss of appetite (still eating...but much less)...difficulty sleeping or requiring less sleep...vivid dreams and/or nightmares (dreams seem to be very prevalent factor in this energy)

edit on 1/8/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is that why I'm so freaking depressed and anxious?
Cause I'm not happy about it.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yep, you mentioned loud...I'd say the volume just got turned up!
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MJZoo

several friends reported feeling anxious...and like they almost needed to hide from something. another friend texted me and asked "what are they trying to hide from us today" 5 minutes after another friend told me she felt like something "clandestine" was going on (ah...synchronicities...).

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ive been procrastinating starting a cleaner, purer life for about 2 years now. Today I woke up with energy to turn my idea on. Tomorrow I start my new cleaner life, it shall be interesting.

I feel the energy.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Well its good to hear that its not only me that has noticed a change for the past 2 weeks the earliest i can fall asleep is 5-6am and it feels like iam constantly searching for something. 99% of my time from 12-5am has been spent researching SAS manuals, emergency heath care tactics, buying supplies, urban crisis survival/northern wilderness survival and being driven into buying water filters/purifiers.. :S. Kinda out of character for me.. but it feels like there is something driving me to so all this research and buying. So yea i feel exactly where your coming from

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
another symptom that seems to be common...lots of us are losing our appetite. not like starving ourselves...but feel less need for food. still eat everyday...still feel healthy...still have loads of energy...but nowhere near the desire for food we had up until the last week or so!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Odd this morning I got up and mentioned to my better half how strange I was feeling last night and that I had bad dreams all night long. Hmm

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

I was asleep from 6pm to 10am gmt - Dunno, Mustve missed it. ( no I am not a lazy S*** just I had no sleep the two nights before). so....

I was shouting in my sleep though apparently, perhaps my subconscious felt it??

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

couple friends of mine could not sleep all night...said they had extremely vivid dreams all night long...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
So...I am 50 pretty soon and for the last 30 years of my life I have been what I call 'aware'. I was as a kid too, but that doesn't fall into this thing we call 'awakened' which happened at around 20 yrs old.

Over the years, I have been 'shown' many things which on their own did not make any sense...warnings if you will. So I am well aware of the foreboding thing. However I have always been led in totally the opposite direction...sort of shown how to prepare for these things I have been shown.

Over the last 12 months, these negative dots if you will have joined up...but as per law of physics "for each action there is an equal and opposite reaction" I have also been 'guided' to that opposite positive reaction/action.
I have a foot in both camps...one in this 3D physical reality we live in and the other on the 'other side of the fence'.
When I come on the ATS forums, I like to keep my physical foot on the pages whilst my other foot is back here in my space.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yes!! This past week I have been almost hyper and sleeping really really badly, Which is unusual in itself as I take sleeping meds. I have just been feeling 'off' in a way that is hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
A bit earlier Indigo Starchild started a thread;
Kundalini Rising, Chakra overload...how do you cope?

Here is the link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/1/12 by Pokoia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I had an extremely vivid dream, looking into the sky and seeing many moons and planets close in the sky and beautiful bright stars and colours. Never seen anything like it. Was amazing.

Still probably had nothing to do with the energy. But was so wonderful.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

thanks mate! glad you showed me that! we all need to network and keep in touch with each other. so please...everyone please plug everyone you know into this info (and no...i'm not saying my thread....tell them face to face and never mention this...i don't care). people need to know that they are not alone with these feelings.

it is the detachment and separation in our species that keeps us from seeing the big picture! no one person has enough eyes to see it all...we all need each other!

link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

I had an extremely vivid dream, looking into the sky and seeing many moons and planets close in the sky and beautiful bright stars and colours. Never seen anything like it. Was amazing.

Still probably had nothing to do with the energy. But was so wonderful.

Oh yes it did!...big time! Could say you hit the jackpot!
Rainbows
Jane

link   
I don't know if this counts or is related, but there were 2 energy dips last night, where the power went down but not quite off. Screwed with my computer and had to be restarted both times. Apart from that I've not experienced anything out of the ordinary. Just reinforcements of how twisted this universe is.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

yea that's incredible.. im known for "eating the household out of its supply" but i have also lost my appetite and resort to usually 1 meal at dinner time. I've also lost 12lbs during this time

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by descendedstar

welcome home my brother!

yeah....lots of us losing our appetite! still eating enough...but no more than we need.

i am on fire today! chock full of energy! haven't been this spunky in years!

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
Is that why I'm so freaking depressed and anxious?
Cause I'm not happy about it.

Don't panic!
Like I said to somebody else...that is just your early warning system kicking in!....so come away from that feeling..."for each action, there is an equal and opposing reaction"...get in touch with that 'opposition'...that is where the TRUTH of our being is!
Rainbows
Jane

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join