It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry to Endorse Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Rick Perry and Ron Paul's economic plans I think are one and the same. Perry also honors Ron Paul a lot but he has different views about war obviously. Would you Ron Paul fans welcome a Perry Endorsement? DO you see an endorsement coming from him once he drops out?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Perry is still a programmed GOP-bot who will do what the party bosses tell him to do. And right now the GOP party bosses want: War with Iran / Corporate welfare / Continue crapping on the middle class / Continue shredding the constitution. I don't see that fitting in with Ron Paul's ideals.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Sure Perry can offer Paul his endorsement. But, really, what is it worth at this point?

If you think about it, Perry is nothing more than a caricature. He has nothing to offer and practically no support since his massive brain fart back in November.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

while i agree
it always seems like perry actually listens (or trys to look hard LIKE hes listening) when Paul speaks...and sometimes you actually might get the Idea that he learns something when dr. paul talks..

although i surely doubt this would affect the strings on his back in any way...it might reflect in his memoires someday..."i whish I would have ..."

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I can't speak for all RP supporters, by I would welcome an endorsement from just about anyone. The more people that wake up and realize he's the only candidate that knows inside and out the constitution, the better off America will be. Isn't it sad that all the people we've elected into office(with a minority percentage that do), took an oath on the constitution, and don't know damned thing about it?! Everybody looks at Dr. Paul for every constitutional question and he nails it every time. Just sayin.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

he is supposed to fail and be the idiot.....then allign himself with Paul to make Ron Paul look bad...

Perry isn't supposed to win...

new topics

top topics

join