It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea hints it would accept multilateral nuke talks.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
PC, once again, more power to you.

I was the same way. I thought everyone was being a little too involved in themselves. All they wanted to do was have fun, there is a time for fun, and a time for learning. Sadly, they don't coexist.(been tried, failed)

I wouldn't say your anitsocial either, just more aware, and less caught up in yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The short memories of American voters is what keeps our politicians in office.
Will Rogers (1879-1935)

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
learn from the past.

an error is not a mistake until it isn't corrected.

if you know something was wrong, like some dude stealing money, it's all good and well if you capture him, but it isn't rectified, until he can pay back what he took.

i think if schools need anything, it's more political and public awareness, i remember just a few days a go, one of the soldiers that died in iraq came up here, and people were laughin about it? i was like what the freak? everyone is sayin this war is little and doesn't mean much. but they don't know about syria. the preps are all like, well, my dad says we won't go to syria, and some didn't even know the place exsisted. my social studies teacher had an idea of the same sort of thing, especially since our school is near a military base, we should try to teach about the why the stuff is happening, not what has happened, the logic of it, not the log of it. log being like a timeline. but many people would say it's not fun, and not realise that real life isn't always going to be filled wih fun and games.

<< 1   >>

join