It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Caught on Surveilance Camera!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 05:38 PM
link   
abclocal.go.com...

Be sure to watch the video, very strange!

A woman saw something strange while working at an Oklahoma car impound lot earlier this month. She saw a figure circling around, and it was caught on a surveillance tape.

Read the article here: www.kfor.com...

The family of a woman who was killed while driving that night are convinced it is her spirit.

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Well there's something you don't see every day.Pretty freaky.

posted on Jul, 26 2002 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well, already knew ghosts existed, but this may prove to others that they do.

posted on Aug, 27 2002 @ 12:25 PM
link   
very convincing indeed.

thanks for linking the video.. i have been looking for this video.

posted on Sep, 6 2002 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I saw that clip on the news a couple days ago. That is really cool. It's too bad the quality of the download sucks. Still a must see for every one!

posted on Sep, 7 2002 @ 08:50 AM
link   
very cool

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Yes! Very convincing! BH! BLOODY FREAKY!
*RAISES ARMS* I BELIEVE!!!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Great post...Wonder if it is real...if so...You have to feel bad for the spirit to be stuck in an impound lot forever...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

(Captain Kirk: "I can't...seem...to find...my car. .... .... Some ...sort .... of local ... disturbance.)
Shut up brain, or I'll stab you with a q-tip!--Homer Simpson

No, but seriously, if I were the poor woman, I'd consider that a wasted haunting...hope she finds (and realises that she found) her car...

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
wow spooky stuff
i remember seeing this a while back. Good stuff

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspirator
I saw that clip on the news a couple days ago. That is really cool. It's too bad the quality of the download sucks. Still a must see for every one!

Agreed the quality of the clip not so good so i cant really make a judgement on it, i dont really have high hopes for the footage but who knows i could be surprised.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I didn't realize you had this up WOS - good deal! I remember when this hit the local news out of OKC. This is one that is extremely hard to wave away. And it kind of raises the hair on the back of your neck!

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I didn't realize you had this up WOS - good deal! I remember when this hit the local news out of OKC. This is one that is extremely hard to wave away. And it kind of raises the hair on the back of your neck!

Well i wish i did raise the hair on the back of me neck Val cos i am dying to see a footage that is real, i am not totally this onme down but the video link quailty is not so good. WOS GET A BETTER LINK NEXT TIME

just kidding dude it aint your fault the quality is #.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by drunk]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
yeah, it's a junkyard surveillance camera, that's why it's grainy and jumpy...but nonetheless hard to explain.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Certainly is thats why i am not ruling it out i will wait with baited breath for som1 to post a clearer link.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Jesus Christ! That' some spooky $hit right there

That's one of the best ghost videos I've seen in a while.

Good Find WOS.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Certainly is thats why i am not ruling it out i will wait with baited breath for som1 to post a clearer link.

There won't be a clearer link, drunk. That's what I was trying to say. The original footage is that crappy due to the low quality of surveillance video. This is what we're stuck with.

By the way, this footage is at least a couple of years old. I would have hoped by now they would have caught MORE footage...but the question becomes, is the car that is theorized to be connected to this spirit still on the lot? If not, that might explain why there was no more activity caught.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I realise that we might not get better footed but i still have some hope that some1 out there has better footage, besides i can wait

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Great video. I thought I read it was a hoax, but I'm unable to locate any links confirming that.

It would be nice to contact Kathy Henley, an employee of the wrecker service, who claims to have seen the footage in 'real-time'.

Too bad we always have to question whether these images are fake or not. I'm a firm believer in ghosts, though.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
When I tried to access the video it said that the links had been changed (or something along those lines). So no spook for Pisky.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join