It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

i had a weird moment when i was driving my car..

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I didn't know where to post thos but I made an educated guess. I had a moment, where I was driving my car last night I was approaching an intersection. Where I had a red light and notice other cars going. I was slowing down. And noticed the cars on the right of the intersection. Were going, then it seemed like.

That they were going but, it seemed like that they were going backwards - forwards. Like a slip in time. This tripped me out cus it seemed that the cars took a long time to cross the intersection. This happend at 8 pm I'm woundering if this happend to anyone else?




posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I haven't a clue how old you are, but sometimes a transient ischemic stroke...otherwise known as a mild mini-stroke can cause this effect. www.emedicinehealth.com...

Not trying to frighten you, but always check out health related reasons first, when something odd happens with your body and perceptions.Rule those out first.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't know, never had that feeling. But, I have had the feeling of when I was parked, my car was moving and parked cars were moving. Totally weird and freaky.



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I haven't a clue how old you are, but sometimes a transient ischemic stroke...otherwise known as a mild mini-stroke can cause this effect. www.emedicinehealth.com...

Not trying to frighten you, but always check out health related reasons first, when something odd happens with your body and perceptions.Rule those out first.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)



I do weigh 174 I'm 5"3 slinder but my cholesterol is 230. Yesterday I was under a lot of stress cus I drove 200 miles cus my 74 year old dad almost had a stroke. I'm 24. I was really stressed out..I don't think it was that but I did take two advil that day cus of. Headache



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Drugs or alcohol while driving?

I would think that being under the influence of something (illegal or prescription) would be a more likely reason over a "glitch" in the "matrix".



no alcohol or drugs cus I had to drive 200 miles



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MuscleRocker
 


I don't do drugs and don't drink and drive



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MuscleRocker
I didn't know where to post thos but I made an educated guess. I had a moment, where I was driving my car last night I was approaching an intersection. Where I had a red light and notice other cars going. I was slowing down. And noticed the cars on the right of the intersection. Were going, then it seemed like.

That they were going but, it seemed like that they were going backwards - forwards. Like a slip in time. This tripped me out cus it seemed that the cars took a long time to cross the intersection. This happend at 8 pm I'm woundering if this happend to anyone else?


It is a sort of optical illusion
Ive had it when on a train - It is all to do with points of reference and how our minds interpret info



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Could it be something to do with this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=795068

Plus MSM mentioned time can be made to disappear, so I would say someone is mucking about with time, and for quite some time If we are now being told about it.

Unless this is disinformation and it is actually the Black hole affecting our time and timelines.
Peace



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Or it could be a time slip:

en.wikipedia.org...


But most likely it's a glitch in the matrix. TPTB are changing the code again...



posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
Could it be something to do with this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=795068

Plus MSM mentioned time can be made to disappear, so I would say someone is mucking about with time, and for quite some time If we are now being told about it.

Unless this is disinformation and it is actually the Black hole affecting our time and timelines.
Peace


That's what I thought.. I did witness a ufo in 2009 maybe it has someting to do with it. But with time slip when I was readig that it does say its victims become depressed or that are in a depression which iam in now. But it was very weird. There is a guy in sedona arizona that thinks that were in a matrix.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join