It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must see : Ron Paul 2002 : predicting everything that has happened since then

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Ron Paul right again... 10 years in advance.

Any other candidate can claim anything like that? Don't think so.

Ron Paul knows what the hell he's talking about, he's a scholar. The others are ignorant bigots.

He clearly knew what was going to happen... when you can accurately predict the future based on trends and FACTS... you can accurately lead TODAY...

Ron Paul, the best candidate for President.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The man is clearly a genius, and yet in our world today he has to battle against morons.

If we had a just and incorrupt world he would already have been President for 2 terms.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow. I watched this and decided to join the ATS website. Great post, OP. I've been a Paul supporter for years; so I may be biased. I'm interested to hear any opposing opinions on this video. I will keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Man, I can't begin to imagine how that man feels. Warning everybody, giving advise, but nobody listening. I don't think they WANT to fix things or prevent them from getting worse. It's not that hard, just talk to the guy that's been right the past 10+ years. Not one candidate up there even comes close. I just don't get it...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Incredible video, thank you much for finding and posting.

Going to share this with my network. s+f

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Ron Paul has accurately predicted that all of these events were going to happen within 10 years. If we elect him into office, we can give him the power to act on his predictions, and prevent them from ever happening in the first place. More than ever, we need an intelligent, educated president like him who sees the big picture, and who is actually able to accurately predict the long-term repercussions of his actions, the actions of the Senate, and the actions of the House of Representatives.

This thread sealed the deal, Ron Paul has my vote.
edit on 8-1-2012 by Drewshbag because: fixed grammatical errors, added important adjectives

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Drewshbag

Maybe he really is the real deal.... It’s not as if we don’t need to get out of this mess. It has been said if America sneezes the rest of the world gets a cold ….
But if this whole collapse was engineered for a nice big fire sale...then people that knew about it were either really very smart or IN ON IT ....
Now the detain anyone without due process is in place, torture, extra judicial assassinations accepted, and with the internet censorship being voted on Jan24th ... the office of the Pres. is rapidly becoming a position of unfettered power...wanna be Dictators have got to be drooling......
We all need to really dig around anyone wanting to be the President.
"Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves (Matt. 7:15)…. Something folks have known for centuries and still the wolves deceive us.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Wow, I'm ambivalent about Paul as a presidential candidate, but one can't help but be impressed at the astonishing accuracy of those predictions. I can't help but wonder where he got this insight. If he comes by it naturally, then he is truly gifted and deserves an important position in our government as he obviously can read the trends better than any candidate or economist we've ever been presented with in recent times. If not elected president, he should at a minimum be invited in as a top advisor.

And if he doesn't come by it naturally, then the ramifications are a bit frightening as it implies he's connected with a shadow government that's the real entity controlling things.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBlackman

A great point, we most certainly do need to give a thorough background check on anybody seeking a position of political power. Star to you my friend

BUT, as for the false prophet statement, while I agree whole-heartedly that this has been (and still is) seen sickeningly too often (*cough* Obama *cough*), I don't believe that Dr. Paul is one of these "wolves". I can't put my finger on it, but there's just something so... genuineI about him. Don't get me wrong, I am not ruling out this possibility, as anything is possible. I just can't see him as one of these "wolves".

On a side note, I showed my dad a (Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich supporter) this video, and he is now rooting for Ron Paul. Though I should add that he liked Paul to begin with to some degree.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Ron Paul used to bug me...i could never really put my finger on why. However, I have been watching videos of him speaking in congress, interviews, debate clips (when the networks decided to actually give him air time). I have even begun reading Revolution: A Manifesto and End the Fed. This guy really knows what's up.

He no longer bugs me, in fact, I've found that he actually embodies most of the ideas that I support. He is for ending the Fed, smaller government, laws based on the Constitution and not lobbyists, not using the US military for nation building and not getting involved in every countries little squabbles.

Ron Paul IS the change that America has been asking for. It's just too bad that, for some reason, the majority of people get hypnotized by tall, attractive, broad shouldered men with well coiffed hair and nice teeth that are selling snake oil. Mitt Romney IS the 1% and the majority don't even see it. Those that back anyone other than Ron Paul are the very definition of "sheeple" and should wake up before they cast a vote to make this country even worse.

top topics

join