It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beyonce & Jay-Z It's a Girl!! Blue Ivy Is On the Scene

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Beyonce finally popped, giving birth to a baby girl named Blue Ivy Carter in New York City on Saturday

Proud dad Jay-Z, real name Shawn Carter, was at the hospital where Beyonce reportedly birthed Ivy by c-section -- and shortly after her arrival ... J & B's famous friends started sending out birth announcements on the Internet.

Rihanna tweeted, "Welcome to the world princess Carter! Love Aunty Rih

What isn't being mentioned but is being twittered and spreading like wildfire is the reason behind the name. Lets begin this weird journey and its choice.

Bare with me people

Blue Ivy or Ivy Blue has its origins from Latin and it means....well go ahead and look at the photo of what is currently being blasted across twitter. I guess at this point, i am fully aware of the latest social network blitz and its marketing reach but when the secret society's begin to be linked in such a manner that one can say are almost arrogant perhaps indicating to those who are self aware at the amount of exposure and strength they posses without worrying about any negative or unified reaction.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
devil child of some sort?

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Just reading the comments.
I didn't know Lucifer had a daughter.
How 'bout that!

I had a cat named Blue once ( blue eyes).

I didn't know she was that far along already, to have given birth. How time flies......

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That is hilarious. I am so not a fan of either of them but have enjoyed the conspiracies about the so called power couple being these purveyors of everything from Illuminati agendas to satanic magick. And now that Rosemary...I mean Beyonce's baby is on the scene, the conspiracies are going to go into overdrive.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by irsuccubus
That is hilarious. I am so not a fan of either of them but have enjoyed the conspiracies about the so called power couple being these purveyors of everything from Illuminati agendas to satanic magick. And now that Rosemary...I mean Beyonce's baby is on the scene, the conspiracies are going to go into overdrive.

Well lets hope Jay Z don't make shirts for his baby with alister crowely quotes like the kind he wears, markets and sells to his fans. Alister crowely was a satinist and wrote books on the very subject, nah Him and beyonce aren't satinists

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this in here so everyone is aware....Jay Z is a 3rd degree Freemason. Three of his albums blueprint 1,2 and 3 were each released at the time of each level of acceptance into freemasonry.
Like I say just putting it out there.
Also if you watch some of the film clips he, Kanye and Rhiannon have released in recent years they are full of Freemason and occult symbolism.

A couple of other things.....Jay Z has a record label called rockerfella records and the symbol for this is the all seeing eye.
edit on 8/1/2012 by UsualSuspect because: Rockerfella all seeing eye

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
interesting to see how the big boys have moved in for damage control. Looks like too much media attention for all the wrong reasons were not anticipated....well guess again P.R. dudes, ya all should have done your homework...

Blue Ivy Carter: Jay-Z's Baby Name Is Also His Favorite Color
rapfix.mtv.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Gay-Z is a mason. a 3rd degree, hence blueprint 1, 2 and 3. there is an abundance of illuminati symbolism in Blue Print 3album cover. Blueprint 1 was released on Sept 11, 2001. and kanye/rhianna (two artists signed to ROCAFELLA) are just as easy to jump on the illuminati band wagon and act like they are elite.

Oh, and beyonce was not pregnant with a baby, she had a surrogate. She is one dysfunctional person. Anyways I dont have the patience to get into all of the details but I have read enough on B/J to know they are some shady people. I despise them. I just compare Jay with Tupac, and 2pac would have been a politician and a leader, Jigga owns a basketball team and sells clothing with satanist symbols, sad world. RIP PAC.

Sorry for the grammatical mishaps just feeling lazy cant care about punctuation.
edit on 8-1-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
yay, yet another celebrity couple giving their child a stupid name.

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
CB my man..
was wondering about something..

who cares????

really bro..who cares???

nobody..that's who...

new topics

top topics

join